Chapter 278: Meet Up With Others-3
420 14 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

-...It's not fair at all, Hana! (Farah)

I raise both of my hands and try to rebuke Hana.

-Why don't you guys let me join your conversation? (Farah)

Hana bends down and pats my head.

-You are still small, master. These matters should be left to the adult! (Hana)

What kind of reasoning is that! Did Hana forget about my actual age?

-Hana! (Farah)

-Yes, master! (Hana)

-I'm over 100,000 years old, so please let me participate in the conversation with you! (Farah)

Once I said that, the surrounding people started giggling. I look at Beleth and Stolas and hope they will help me.

-Fu...fu. (Euryale)

Beleth uses her hand to block her mouth. It seems like she is trying her best to stop the giggling.

-Stolas... (Farah)

The same situation also applied to Stolas. She turns away from me and tries to get hold of herself.

-Umu... (Farah)

It seems like no one believed my statement was the truth. This time, I stare at Kyu and hopes she will help me.

-Ummm... (Industria)

But Kyu only returns my staring with an awkward smile.

-No way... (Farah)

And the most hateful betrayer who stands right in front of me. Hana doesn't want to help me in this situation at all.

-I hate you, Hana! (Farah)

-Fufufu, I know that is a lie, master. (Hana)

-Mogyuuu! (Farah)

I don't think any attack of mine can reach Hana. The current Hana is like a firm stronghold that withstands everything.

-Sister Farah! (Mia)

-Sister! (Amy)

Two hands come from behind me and grab my shoulder. The twins pull me away from Hana and others.

-Just give it up, sister. (Amy)

-You can't stay here, sister Farah. (Mia)

-I'm telling the truth, you two. (Farah)

The twins answer me in a monotonous voice while they keep pulling me.

-Right! (Amy)

-Yup! (Mia)

-Muuuuuu! (Farah)

Hana sees me off with a smile and waves her hands.

-I will get you later, master. (Hana)

-Nooo... (Farah)

In the end, the twins pull me to their tent and throw me to their bed.

-Moooo! (Farah)

The twins don't care about how they were left out of the conversation. They seemed to be really happy when they could see me again.

-Ehehehe! We could have sister Farah for us only. (Mia)

-Right, Mia~ (Amy)

So, I choose to forget about the incident with Hana and play with the twins instead. I'm lying on their bed because Mia wanted to test something on me.

-Sister? (Mia)

-Yes? (Farah)

-Please lay up so I can do it! (Mia)

-Alright! (Farah)

I follow Mia's instructions and turn over my body. The twins put many pillows under my body.

-What are you two trying to do? (Farah)

-It's a secret, sister. (Mia)

However, there are not enough pillows to cushion my whole body, which leads to my head being left out.

-Uhmmm, Mia. My head will be a little tired if there is nothing under it. (Farah)

Amy smiles a little and comes close to me.

-You don't need to worry about that, sister.ย I will have a unique pillow for you! (Amy)

Amy places my head on her thighs.

-Is it soft, sister? (Amy)

-Ehehehe, it's the softest in the world. (Farah)

-Moh... (Amy)

-Sister Farah, please relax your body. I will start now. (Mia)

-Uhm... (Farah)

Suddenly, I could feel something on my back, as if someone was stepping on it.

-Hyaaaa! (Farah)

I could hear the worried voice of Mia.

-Did I hurt you, sister Farah? (Mia)

I immediately deny it.

-No...But what is this, Mia? (Farah)

-Ehehe, this is a new kind of massage that I learnt from sister Stolas. (Mia)

-If you feel hurt, please tell Mia right away, sister. (Amy)

-You sound like you had some experience in this, Amy. (Farah)

-Well, Mia used me as her test subject a few times already... (Amy)

-Sister Amy! Don't scare sister Farah like that! I have improved a lot compared to my first time. (Mia)

-Right, the current you are really different. Don't worry about it, sister! Mia always massages like this to me after the training to heal my muscle pain. (Amy)

-Is that so? (Farah)

-That's right, sister! (Amy)

-You heard that, sister Farah! Leave it to me and relax your body. (Mia)

I listen to Mia and close my eyes. I could feel more pressure is put on my back. Those pressures give me a comforting sensation instead of pain.

-...Myaaa~ (Farah)

I can no longer hold my urge and slowly drift into the dreamland.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Uwaaa! (Farah)

I open my eyes and find out I'm still lying on Amy's thigh. Amy turned over my body to make me sleep more comfortably.

-How long have I slept for, Amy? (Farah)

Amy smiles and softly answers me.

-You have only slept for an hour, sister. (Amy)

-Is that so? (Farah)

I ask them with a tiny voice.

-Did you feel bored when you saw me sleeping? (Farah)

Mia, who sits next to Amy, immediately reply.

-There is no way that happened, sister Farah! There is nothing more precious than your sleeping face. (Mia)

Mia hits her elbow into Amy's body.

-Right, sister Amy? (Mia)

-...Uhm. Right! (Amy)

After that, Mia claps her hand and changes the topic.

-Anyway, sister Farah! (Mia)

-Yes? (Farah)

-Who were the two beauties? I mean those inside the tents and sat next to you. (Mia)

-Right... (Farah)

I haven't told the twins about my relationship with Kyu and Hana. I feel a little shy to talk about this out loud.

-Hana...The one who wears maid clothes is my lover. (Farah)

-Ehh? (Mia)

-Ahhhh! (Amy)

I look up and find the twin's expression a little weird. It's like they witness the end of the world expression.

ย 

Thanks for reading OwO

18