Chapter 285: Interlude 102/ Transaction-1
394 7 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

21's POV

It's unexpected to see master here.

-Aaaaaa... (Farah)

I could feel my face was melting by watching the sleeping of master Farah.

-Myaaaa~ (Farah)

Master pulls sheep shape to her side and hugs it tightly.

-Amuuuuu... (Farah)

Master sways her head to find a comfortable place to settle in.

-Harddd... (Farah)

The chair's backrest seems too hard for the master to sleep on it. I turned to the head maid, who had taken out her camera and started filming.

-My master is so cute... (Hana)

-... (21)

Where did she take that camera from? Anyway, I need to return to watch master soon.

-Myuuuuu~ (Farah)

Finally, the master has found the solution for the previous issue. She reaches out to the sheep and rubs against the stuffed toy.

-Ugaaaaa! (21)

The head maid immediately places her hand on my mouth to stop the sound.

-Don't disturb the master's sleep. (Hana)

-Uhmmm... (21)

She released her hand and returned filming master Farah.

-Truly an angel...  (Hana)

Master finally settles out and continues snoring peacefully on the cheek of the stuffed toy.

-What is this cute creature...? (21)

I can't hold it any longer. I feel like all of my soul has been purified by the scene.

-I want to see more of it. (21)

Once again, the head maid starts making a move. She set up over ten cameras around the master chair to film her in all directions.

-The head maid is genuinely an expert in this field. (21)

Suddenly, master Farah drops off her stuffed toy to the ground.

-Ehhh... (Farah)

In the half-sleep state, she put out her hand to find the toy again.

-Where... (Farah)

Master Farah unconsciously pout when she can't find her favourite toy.

-Mofu Mofu... (Farah)

Master's face turns sad, as if she had lost something important to her.

-Too cuteeeee... (21)

And the head maid holds her stuffed toy without giving it back to the master.

-Head maid... (21)

She puts the hand on her lip and signals me to silence.

-Let's enjoy it for a little while. (Hana)

-... (21)

The head maid is absolutely an evil being...

-Muuuuuuuu...Soft~Missing! (Farah)

The head maid doesn't give the stuffed toy to the master until the cute master tears up.

-Please don't cry, master. Here is your toy. (Hana)

Once the master hand could feel the soft feeling, she immediately grabbed it with full force.

-Ehehehe... (Farah)

Master Farah forms a smile once she gets hold of the stuffed toy again. I don't take my eyes off master until she lets out cute snoring again.

-Let's return to work now, 21. (Hana)

I don't know from when the head maid had already stood by my side.

-You need to put more effort, 21. Otherwise... (Hana)

The head maid heavily finishes her sentence.

-You won't have a chance to see the master again. (Hana)

My face became gloomy when I heard about that. The head maid informed me about the shocking truth that I couldn't return to the future with my master.

-If only I am powerful enough to return to the future with the master. (21)

The head maid sighed when she heard my statement.

-It's not your fault, 21. If anyone had a fault in here, it would be me. (Hana)

I shake my head and deny it.

-Noooo... (21)

-Haiz, you are hard head like me sometimes... (Hana)

I laugh and try to change the topic.

-Ahahah, let's resume our work, head maid. (21)

-Alright. (Hana)

-Then how about the proposal about the operation on "Earth." (21)

Before the head maid could answer my question, a voice came from the master's place.

-It's foolish to do anything there, you two. (Hale)

-You... (Hana)

-You should step aside from "Earth." It's no different from courting death when you try to intervene with it. (Hale)

This kind of atmosphere doesn't belong to our master. The one in the master's body smiles and says.

-I told you that we would meet each other soon, Hana. (Hale)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

I'm sorry that today chapter is shorter than usual. I am currently really tired because I just took the third shoot of the vaccine today.

Tomorrow chapter will return to usual if nothing happen .

21