Chapter 290: Interlude 106/ Secret Meeting-3
380 9 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The woman looked at the broken room with an anticipated face.

-I seem to have many unsatisfied guests today~

She raises her hands and makes the platform she stood on become bigger.

-Why don't you guys come out at once?

The women smile and pat the tentacles. The tentacles start to wiggle and release the dark energy to intimidate the surrounding.

-Urghh... (Stolas)

-It's... (Beleth)

Once again, the one who has no divine power reacted to the woman's divine power. 21, Beleth and Stolas sweat and fall on their knee.

-Tchhh, our divine power has no way to stop those divine powers from harming these three. (Industria)

Hana tries to pour more divine power into the barrier. But the three's symptoms show no sign of declining.

-I have no choice. (Hana)

Hana takes out a medicine bottle from her pocket and opens it.

-What is that for? (Industria)

Hana ignores Industria's question and takes out the pills from it.

-You guys should take these pills. (Hana)

Industria looks annoyed and asks Hana.

-What are you giving them? (Industria)

-You will know its effect soon... (Hana)

Beleth and others have no choice but to take those pills.

-Are those pills safe? (Industria)

-They are prototypes. But they worked just fine. (Hana)

Industria sighs and complains.

-You are so damn crazy, Hana. What if something happens to them? (Industria)

-... (Hana)

Industria looks down and finds the group stop moving and freeze like a stone.

-You froze their "time."Are you sure that you can undo this? (Industria)

Hana nods and replies to her.

-I can. (Hana)

-That's a relief then... (Industria)

Jormungandr calls out to Hana and Industria.

-You guys must see this. (Jormungandr)

Jormungandr is pointing in one direction. The two follow Jormungandr's hand and look at the room in front of them. In that room, many people are lying on the ground. Then their robes start to twitch unnaturally.

Jormungandr whispers with a dark face.

-What horrible is the thing come after that... (Jormungandr)

A dark and wiggling tentacle comes out from the inside of the robe.

-Disgusting... (Hana)

-Haha... (Industria)

Jormungandr glares at the woman.

-She could turn people into monsters just by releasing her weird energy. How fearful that "thing" would become if she went all out? (Jormungandr)

-This meeting is really a mess... (Hana)

Suddenly, many sounds of breaking glasses could be heard from the surroundings. Many shadows are heading toward the women with an insane speed.

-Woah, I must welcome the guests with the utmost respect.

The tentacles beside her start to attack the shadows. The tentacle struck many down and made them fall into the darkness below the platform. Only a few could arrive on the platform safely.

-Hoh, you guys are good.

Those people remove their robes and reveal their godly appearance. The first one who spoke out was the god wielding the fire around his body.

-A dirty outer, I will kill you for the sake of "Order." (Fire God)

A goddess had trees grown around the platform she stood spoke out.

-I must purify you, outer. I can't let you dirty nature. (Nature Goddess)

A god carried a gigantic bow and stood beside the women.

-An outer utilized space power like me. What a joke! I will deal with this thing right away. (Space God)

The fire god heads toward the woman and slashes all the tentacles coming at him.

-Easy peasy! (Fire God)

However, the tentacles keep coming from the space endlessly.

-Leave it to me! (Space God)

The god with the bow fires an arrow toward the rift and makes it disappear. The moment the rift closed, all the tentacles on the side were cut down and fell to the platform.

-Guawghhhhh!

The woman groans in pain and tries to open another rift.

-Hold her down! (Nature Goddess)

The goddess makes the vines come out and wrap around the woman. The fire god seizes this chance to land a finishing move on the woman.

-Sun slash! (Fire God)

The fire god swings his fiery sword to burn down the woman. After confirming the goddess had totally disappeared, they raised her voice happily.

-We did it. (God & Goddesses)

Hana sighs and says. Because she knew they had only dealt with a part of that monster's body.

-They are really ignorant despite how strong they are... (Hana)

-They are probably newborn gods and goddesses. They were born strong, so they thought the world revolved around them. I still don't understand why would "Order" send them here? (Industria)

Those gods and goddesses point at Hana's room and declare out loud.

-You guys are also the partners in crimes with that outer. We will... (Fire God)

Before the god could finish his sentence, a tentacle came out from a small rift and pierced through his head.

-Ahhhhhh! What...? (Nature Goddess)

The god with the bow tries to run away. But he suffered the same fate before he could teleport himself.

The goddess despairs and falls on her knee.

-No...Get away from me. (Nature Goddess)

A small dimensional rift opens near the goddess and lets a tentacle comes out.

-I will do anything... Please forgive me. (Nature Goddess)

The tentacle ignored the goddess and pierced through her chest.

-Noo... (Nature Goddess)

All the "guests" on the platform turn into life-less corpses in just a few seconds.

-... (Hana)

All the bodies that belong to gods shrink and turn into newborn tentacles. Only the body that belongs to the goddess turn into an orb.

-If I'm not mistaken... (Jormungandr)

The orb breaks open and reveals a person who looks exactly like the dead goddess. She raises up from the orb and speaks out.

-I have finished dealing with those intruders. It seems my bait work just right...

Jormungandr stares intensely at the platform.

-I know an outer god with that kind of power. (Jormungandr)

-Are you sure she is the outer god you know? (Hana)

-I think so...Because I had witnessed her ability once in the past. She has many names like "The All-in-One." (Jormungandr)

-... (Hana)

-But her real name is Yog-Sothoth. (Jormungandr)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

22