Chapter 293: Visiting The Town-3
354 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

I am currently sitting on Mashiro's lap and enjoying her softness.

-It's not like I force Mashiro to let me sit here. (Farah)

Mashiro voluntarily offered her lap to me. When I tried to decline her offer, her face showed a faintness of sadness. So, I have to sit on Mashiro's lap in the end. Lecia and others on the opposite side of me are conversing with Mashiro.

-We are really thankful for your support, Mashiro. (Lecia)

-Uhm... (Mashiro)

Because Hana and Mashiro have an important meeting, I have no choice but to be a good girl.

-Moh, I feel terrible for the sudden intrusion... (Farah)

I should keep listening to them like this.

-What should I do in the meantime, though? (Farah)

Maybe I should seize this chance to enjoy the sweet. It won't affect the meeting, right?

-Did I leave any sweets in my dimensional space? (Farah)

I call up my dimensional space and try to go through its content.

-Teddy bear? This is a sheep stuffed toy! Dress and pyjama. (Farah)

Umu... Hana usually confiscates sweets from me, so she can control my diet.

-Meanie Hana! Why does she take away from me when I can't gain weight? (Farah)

Since I became a girl, I must admit that my "sweet tooth" had become a little terrible. But Hana is still meanie to take away delicious sweets from me.

-Not this one...Oh, flour and sugar. (Farah)

I find the ingredient to make sweet but not sweet itself. Should I just go out and make sweet for myself?

-I can't...The canteen ladies will catch me and surround me. (Farah)

I diligent going through my dimensional pocket again.

-Ohhhh! (Farah)

I find it! There is a bag of gummy bears in there.

-Oh, I got this one when I went through the supermarket with Mia on her planet. (Farah)

Since it's unnecessary for camping, I only put one inside the dimensional pocket. I even almost forget about its existence.

-Let's take it out! (Farah)

The bag of gummy bears has a colourful package. It immediately attracts the attention of the two furballs near my side.

-Piyuuu?

-Kyuuuu?

Piyu goes to my left side and stares at my packages. Because Kyu is smaller than her, she must climb on my lap to have a close look at the packet.

-Are you two curious about this? (Farah)

They both nod their head rapidly. I tear off the package and reveal many colourful small gum bears inside it. I pick one that has a pink colour and put it in my mouth.

-Eheheh, this one has strawberry flavour~ (Farah)

Kyu looks at me with sparkling eyes. She expects that I will give her one soon. On the other hand...

-Piyuuuuuuu!

Piyu growls at me with teary eyes. I don't quite understand why she reacts like that.

-What's wrong, Piyu? (Farah)

Piyu snatches one gummy bear from my hand and hugs it.

-Piyuuuuuuu!

I seem to understand the situation now. Piyu mistook this gummy bear as one of her kind. She must be really horrified when she saw I eat one of her kind.

-... (Farah)

I pick a gummy bear up and try feeding it to her. She shakes her head and turns away from me.

-Piyu! This one is made of fruit. It's not your kind. (Farah)

-Piyuuuu?

When Piyu heard my statement, she turned to me again and sniffed at the gummy bear.

-Piyuuuuu.

It seems like she can smell the fruit flavour coming from it.

-Piyuuuuuu!

Piyu confirmed I was not lying to her and opened her mouth. Before that happened, Kyu jumped up and snatched the gummy bear from my hand.

-Piyuuuu!

Kyu shows her triumph face at Piyu.

-Kyu! (Farah)

I become angry because of Kyu's actions. I decide to scold her a little.

-I don't like the bad girl who stole other food. (Farah)

I look away and try to look angry.

-Kyuuuuu...

Kyu looks apologetic and reaches out to me. After a while, I could no longer handle her depressed face and tried to forgive her.

-Farah! (Ano)

I turned to Ano, who called out to me.

-Ahhh! (Farah)

Everyone is paying attention to me. It seems my ruckus with Kyu had disturbed everyone.

-Don't worry... (Ano)

Ano arrives at my side and asks Mashiro.

-Could you give her to me for a moment? I will take care when you two have the conversation. (Ano)

Mashiro reluctantly agrees with Ano's offer.

-Okay... (Mashiro)

I could see the loneliness on her face when I left her lap. I feel like I was passed over like a stuffed toy. Ano takes me to the tent's corner and lets me sit on her lap.

-Let's sit here for a while, Farah. (Ano)

-Uhm! (Farah)

Then Ano speaks out something in a small voice.

-You are still cute as ever... (Ano)

Since I couldn't hear what Ano said, I asked her back.

-Eh, what is it, Ano? Nothing... (Farah)

I don't think Ano will tell me even if I put more pressure on her. I decide to listen to Lecia's conversation again.

-We had no causality thanks to the magical beast you sent, miss Mashiro. (Lecia)

Mashiro shakes her head and replies.

-A...thing...I...must...do. (Mashiro)

Lecia scratches her head and says.

-I know it would be a little shameless of me to ask you this. Could you send me more magical beast? (Lecia)

-What...purpose? (Mashiro)

-We currently really lack a workforce to develop the town. (Lecia)

Mashiro looks angry and asks.

-You...use...them...as...tool? (Mashiro)

Lecia shakes her head and denies it.

-Nooo...Nooo! Miss Mashiro must be mistaken. It's not like that. (Lecia)

-That? (Mashiro)

-Let me explain a little. In the last battle, many magical beasts protected villagers. So many of them develop a sense of security when staying with them. (Lecia)

-... (Mashiro)

-I offer this because I believe our town can turn into a perfect environment for people and magical beasts to live together. Since all the magical beasts are under miss Mashiro, I trust they won't go wild for no reason. (Lecia)

-Hmmm... (Mashiro)

-Of course, the magical beast won't work for free. We would offer our help back as much as possible. I think it's an excellent opportunity to let magical beasts and humans live in harmony. (Lecia)

Lecia gives me a glance and continues.

-Since we have a magnificent example here. (Lecia)

Mashiro closes her eyes and replies to Lecia.

-Let...me...think...more...about...it. (Mashiro)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

17