Chapter 298: It’s Time To Go Back To The Future-2
332 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

After I had received the news from Hana, I became anxious about Aya and other situations.

-Master... (Hana)

Hana pats my head and appeases me.

-Please don't worry too much about that, master. (Hana)

-But... (Farah)

It must be very urgent for them to send the message through time and space to Hana, right?

-...Uhm, what is the message about Hana? (Farah)

Hana told me that message was an S.O.S message but didn't tell me about its content. Hana looks a little troubled at my unexpected question.

-I'm currently letting 21 decode it master. (Hana)

-Ehh? (Farah)

-Since it was sent through time and space, the content was a little damaged. (Hana)

I nod at Hana's answer.

-So, master. (Hana)

Hana looks at me with kind eyes and tells me.

-Could you sleep tonight without me? I will work on decoding the message with 21 tonight. (Hana)

-Uhm... (Farah)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hana's POV

After putting my cute to sleep, I go to the lab where 21 decodes the message. I hurry my steps and walk inside the lab.

-How's the progress, 21? (Hana)

21 who is working on a gigantic computer answer me.

-The message is pretty short. I will finish decoding it soon. (21)

-That's good. Then when could we go back to the future? (Hana)

21 starts checking the computer and gives me the answer.

-The energy will be fully charged up the day after. (21)

-Hmmmm... (Hana)

-Uhm, head maid? (21)

21 suddenly calls out to me when she is doing her work.

-What's wrong? (Hana)

-I think you can go back and sleep with the master now. I will handle the rest of the work. (21)

So this girl thinks the master would be worried without my presence. I smile and answer her.

-Don't worry about that. I gave the master a gigantic teddy bear, so she wouldn't feel so lonely. (Hana)

-... (21)

-I will stay overnight with you today, 21. I also have to check up on that "machine" again. (Hana)

-Yes?! (21)

Before I leave the room, I don't forget to remind 21.

-And 21! (Hana)

-Yes, head maid? (21)

-You can spend the last day to play with the master. (Hana)

-Ehhh? (21)

21 stands up and asks me.

-Is that okay, head maid? (21)

-Don't worry too much about it. Because after that day, you won't be able to meet her for a long time. (Hana)

21 looks very happy and returns to work.

-I will decode this message as fast as possible, head maid. (21)

-Try your best then! (Hana)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farah's POV

On the next day, Hana and 21 finished decoding decode the message. However, when I asked about the content, they didn't answer me no matter what.

-Moh! (Farah)

On top of that, Hana even asks Kyu to bring me away. She said I should play with my friends to forget about the current situation.

-How could I do that? (Farah)

Though Hana doesn't let me come close to the lab at all. So, I have no choice to follow Kyu and arrive at Beleth's place.

When we go through the mist gate, Kyu tells me to go to Beleth on my own.

-You are not going with me, Kyu? (Farah)

Kyu smiles and pats my head.

-I'm sorry, Farah. I have to help Hana with her work a little. Can you go to Beleth's place on your own? (Industria)

I try to rebuke her.

-You guys are hiding something from me. (Farah)

An awkward smile formed on Kyu's face when I said that.

-Please be a good girl, Farah. We will tell you about it later. (Industria)

I pout and reply to Kyu.

-Muh! Alright... (Farah)

I helplessly follow Kyu's instructions. After saying goodbye to Kyu, I headed toward Beleth's camp alone. The soldiers who guard the gate become startled when they see me.

-Greeting, Grandmaster! (Soldier)

Eh, why does my title suddenly turn into grandmaster?

-Uhm, can I go in and see Beleth and others? (Farah)

-I'm sorry, grandmaster. Master Beleth is currently out with the twins to train them. (Soldier)

-Uhn... (Farah)

So everyone is out now. What should I do in the current situation?

-Grandmaster, If you want, I will take you to master Beleth's place. (Soldier)

-Ah, but you are working now. I will trouble you If I do that! (Farah)

-You don't have to worry about that, grandmaster. It's my honour to help you!

-Ugh...then. (Farah)

A voice suddenly comes from behind and intercepts our conversation.

-Let me take her to Beleth's place. (Vual)

-Ah...Master Vual. (Soldier)

I turn around and find Vual is standing there.

-Hello there, my cute master. (Vual)

-Vu...al! (Farah)

Vual smirks and reaches out to my hand. Vual pulls me away without caring about my opinion.

-Please follow me, master. (Vual)

I have no choice but to follow her closely. It doesn't take long for me to arrive at another campsite. Vual leads me toward the biggest camp in the middle of the camp site.

-I got one more prey! (Vual)

-Prey!? (Farah)

What does Vual mean? I can see many women wearing dancer clothes inside the tent. There is also a Lamia in the middle of them and even...

-Grimm? (Farah)

Grimm turns to me and looks at me with teary eyes. Vual stands on my side, happily calling out to Lamia.

-Look who did I get over here, Stheno! (Vual)

-Oh?! Another cutie. (Stheno)

The Lamia quickly arrives by my side and hugs me.

-Oh, she is so soft and cute. I have already called Riola. She will be here to take pictures of them soon. (Stheno)

At the same time, another Lamia arrives from the tent's entrance.

-Ohhhh! (Riola)

The Lamia groaned when she saw me.

-It's you! (Riola)

She approaches me with insane speed and pushes away the Lamia named Stheno.

-Riola, could you hold back a little? (Stheno)

-No, I couldn't. (Riola)

Stheno sighs heavily and mutters.

-You are always like this... (Stheno)

Riola looks at me with excitement. She observes me from head to toes.

-That hair colour change again? And her atmosphere becomes fluffy? (Riola)

I tilt my head, since I don't understand what Riola is talking about.

-Anyway, lemme change their clothes first. (Stheno)

Stheno pulls me away and puts me standing next to Grimm.

-Master... (Grimm)

Grimm, who is wearing a beautiful dress jumps at me and hugs me. She seems to be a little scared of them.

-It looks like we are going a little overboard... (Stheno)

The group turn away and avoids my line of sight.

 

Thanks for reading OwO and Sorry for being late TvT

18