Chapter 305: War With The Holy Country Athor-1
338 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

I follow Hana and arrive at a room in the building's basement. When we arrive at a room with a green door, Hana turns around and tells me.

-Are you ready, master? (Hana)

I look over all the places on my body to do the last check.

-I got everything ready, Hana. (Farah)

Hana nods and replies to me.

-Let's go in then, master. (Hana)

Hana opens the door and leads me inside the room.

-Woahh! (Farah)

Inside the room, many antennas point toward the middle of the room. And there is a glass window on one side of the room. When I look through the glass window, I find Kaede on the other side of the room.

-Master is finally here! (Kaede)

-Ah, Kaede! (Farah)

I wave my hand at Kaede. Kaede smiles and waves her hand back to me.

-You have been closed with that one lately, master. (Hana)

-Hehehe~ (Farah)

Hana reaches out her hand and pats my head.

-You have gained many friends recently, master. (Hana)

While in the middle of patting, Hana suddenly grabs my head tightly.

-Ahhhh, it hurts, Hana. (Farah)

Hana puts her hand off my head and apologizes to me.

-I'm so sorry about that, master. I just feel a little annoyed when I think about other friends of yours. (Hana)

I pout at Hana because of her careless action.

-Mohhhh... (Farah)

-As apologize, let me... (Hana)

Hana bends down and places me in her arms.

-Let me make you a princess, master. (Hana)

-Uhm... (Farah)

I feel a bit embarrassed when I let her carry me like this. But I choose to sit still to enjoy the softness of Hana's body.

-And we still have... (Hana)

A shadow runs through the door and arrives inside the room.

-Hah! Am I late? (Industria)

The identity of that shadow is no one else but Kyu.

-Tchhh, I was almost successful in leaving a burden in the past. (Hana)

Kyu shouts and points her hand at Hana.

-I can hear you, damn maid. Who did you call a burden just now? (Industria)

-Anyway, we will start soon. So you should come over here. (Hana)

Kyu clicks her tongue and reluctantly arrives next to us.

-Let's start the machine, Kaede. (Hana)

-Affirmative, head maid. The machine will start in 1 minute. Start the countdown.

I hug Hana even tightly and look around the room. I find the antennas inside the room let out the electricity.

-30...29...28.

I turn to Kaede again because I know I won't see her for a long time after 30 seconds.

-Master... (Hana)

Hana strokes my head and assures me.

-I will order others to find her once we come back, master. (Hana)

-Uhm... (Farah)

Right, I need to think I will meet Kaede right away once I come back.

-2...1...0.

The antennas shoot the electricity at us, who are standing in the middle of the room. However, I couldn't feel any pain from the electricity.

-Close your master. (Hana)

I listen to Hana and close my eyes tightly. While I'm closing my eyes, I can hear the weird sounds coming from all directions.

-The sounds... (Farah)

At the start, the "buzz" sounds echo through my ears. After a while, it turns into creepy laughing. And now, I can hear many whispers of something that tempt me to open my eyes.

-Urghh... (Industria)

I can hear the sound of Kyu groaning next to me.

-Just keep your mind clear, master. (Hana)

I silently follow Hana's advice and keep shutting my eyes. I try doing nothing until Hana informs me about the current situation.

-We are back, master. You can safely open your eyes now. (Hana)

I gradually open my eyes and start looking around.

-We are...in the same room? (Farah)

-No, we aren't master. (Hana)

-Excuse me...I need to go to the bathroom. (Industria)

I turn to Kyu and notice her face has changed into blue.

-If you were weak like that, why wouldn't you close your eyes? (Hana)

-Shut up! (Industria)

Kyu shouts and hurriedly runs out of the room. At the same time, many maids head inside the room.

-They look unfamiliar. (Farah)

I think I have never met them before.

-Welcome back, master Farah and head maid. (Maid)

All the maids form a group in front of the door and greet us back with courtesy. I can only lightly nod to respond to their warm welcome.

-Take us to the control room. I need to check up on the current situation first. (Hana)

-Affirmative, we will take you there right away. (maid)

The maid in the middle claps her head and separate the group into two. The maid bends down and says.

-It's my honour to become your guide. (Maid)

After that, we silently follow behind the maid.

-Huh? (Farah)

On the way to the control, I find many children wearing the maid costume. Somehow, all of them are wearing face masks. I point at them and try to ask Hana. But the maid who is leading us answers me instead.

-They are the ones who received your master's grace in the past. They are currently working hard to prove their usefulness to you, master. (Maid)

What does she mean by that? Hana seems to notice that and explain it to me in an easy-to-understand manner.

-They are the orphanages you took in, master. (Hana)

-Ahhh! (Farah)

I remembered about it now... I also took Kohaku under me, right? I hope to see her again along with others soon. When I try asking about the face mask, the maid interrupts me.

-We are here. (Maid)

We arrive in a gigantic that is made of glass. When I see through the glass window, I can see many maids working in front of a big screen. They seem to do many things, from paperwork to handling calls.

-They look so busy... (Farah)

-Because we are in the middle of the war, master. (Maid)

-Eh? With who? (Farah)

-It's the holy country Athor. (Maid)

What? Why are we fighting in a country?

-Anyway... (Hana)

Hana gives me to the maid and tells her.

-Let's head inside first. (Hana)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

21