Chapter 306: War With The Holy Country Athor-2
353 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

Hana holds me tightly in her arms and walks inside the control room. The moment she opened the door, I could feel everyone pay attention to me.

-The head maid is back... (Maid A)

-Also, master! (Maid B)

The maids here show many expressions compared to the ones in the past.

-Wait, your expression! (Maid C)

The maid panics and tells each other. The maid who stands next to me holds her head as if she just witnessed a troublesome thing.

-I'm sorry, master. They are not always like this... (The Guide Maid)

-No, it's alright. (Farah)

A maid who stands in the middle of the room claps her hand and shouts out loud.

-It's enough! (Akuji)

The maid reassures the other's maid and makes them resume working. I immediately realize the identity of the maid when she turns to me.

-Akuji! (Farah)

Akuji looks at me kindly and forms a warm smile on her face.

-Welcome back, my master. It's great to see you safe and sound. (Akuji)

-Ehehehe~ (Farah)

At the same, I could hear the sound of a person kicking the door from behind me.

-Master? Masterrrrr! (Fifir)

Hana looks really annoyed at the current situation.

-That girl... (Hana)

-Hah! That one is a troublemaker like always. (Akuji)

I raise up from Hana's arm and try to look through Hana's back.

-Ohhh! (Fifir)

The one everyone called a troublemaker is a beast girl with pink hair. But the thing that impresses me most is the "asset" that she has on the top of her body.

-Umu... (Farah)

I look down at my flat chest and start comparing with me. I also looked around and confirmed with all the people inside the control room.

-They are growing, aren't they...? (Farah)

My face turns red, and I immediately try to put that kind of thought away. No...What I mean is muscle! Not that..!

-Uwuuuuu... (Farah)

I feel like my thought has become more feminine since I turned into this body.

-You are thinking about complicated things again, master. (Hana)

Hana takes out a piece of candy from her pocket and places it in my mouth.

-Nommm~ (Farah)

I enjoy the sweetness of the candy and soon forget about the troublesome matter I was thinking about.

-Old hag! Where is master Farah? (Fifir)

Heh? Did I know her?

-Huh! (Fifir)

The girl finally notices my presence in Hana's arms. She runs to my side with teary eyes.

-Master!!!!!!!! (Fifir)

Before that girl could touch me, Hana reaches out her hand and grabs the girl's head.

-Auuuuu! Not my head, old hag! I want to pat master head and hug her. Release me now! (Fifir)

-You just leak your desire just now, 000! You need to train more to become a perfect maid. (Hana)

The girl growls and rebukes Hana.

-Who wants to become a maid? I am a soldier...Anyway, stop getting in my way! (Fifir)

Hana suddenly releases her hand. Because of that, the beast girl lost her momentum and fell to the ground. I can hear a loud noise of her face hitting the floor.

After a while, she raises up and shouts at Hana angrily.

-Hey! Don't release me suddenly like that! (FIfir)

I look at her and laugh a little. I feel like the girl in front of me is so innocent.

-Master...Why do you laugh at my pain? (Fifir)

-Eh... (Farah)

I feel a little sorry for laughing like that. I cough and try to make a calm face.

-You...are? Have I seen you somewhere? (Farah)

The beast girl becomes startled by my sudden statement. Akuji, who stands behind the beast girl, can't help but laugh out loud.

-Master doesn't even remember you! (Akuji)

The girl comes close to me and puts her hand on me.

-Do you forget about me, master...? Woof... (Fifir)

That sound...and pink hair...Maybe she is...

-Fifir? (Farah)

The eyes of Fifir shined the moment I called her name. She took me away from Hana and hugged me.

-Finally, you remembered me, master! (Fifir)

I come to that conclusion because a friend of mine also can turn into a human form.

-Masterrrrrr! (Fifir)

Fifir hugs me tightly in her arms.

-Whew, you have arrived at the correct time, Fifir. Let's start the meeting. (Hana)

-Alright, old hag. (Fifir)

Fifir carries me to a chair nearby; She sits down and faces against Hana while putting me on her lap.

-Akuji, please report the current situation. (Hana)

-Yes, head maid. (Akuji)

Then the giant screen in the room starts to change. I can see many maids fighting against wolf monsters on the big screen.

-The current is complete chaos, head maid. The pandemic has spread too fast. (Akuji)

-How fast is it? (Hana)

Akuji has a bitter face and answers her.

-Aside from the capital of Athor's country, the disease has struck down every city. (Akuji)

-That sounds bad... (Hana)

-Right, the number of wolf monsters is uncountable. If not for us to push them back, they have already gone to the border and invaded other countries. (Akuji)

-Though It's not the real reason you sent me an S.O.S message, right? (Hana)

-... (Akuji)

Akuji looks down and answers Hana.

-I'm sorry about that, head maid. But I don't think we can stop them any longer. If this situation lasts for two more days, we will be wiped out completely. (Akuji)

-Hmm, that sounds troublesome. (Hana)

-But those wolves move strangely recently, head maid. (Akuji)

-Huh? What do you mean by that? (Hana)

-Please wait for me for a moment. (Akuji)

Akuji changes the screen again. The screen now is a map of a country.

-This is the map of the monster's activity. We collect this information through drones and satellites. (Akuji)

Then Akuji points at the outer part of the map, which is yellow.

-Their activity of those monsters has reduced a lot compared to a few days ago. This area used to be a red area, which they used to be the most active. (Akuji)

Then Akuji points to the centre of the map, which has a bright red colour.

-But now they retreat around 2/3 of their number from the border to move deep inside the country. (Akuji)

-Hmm... (Hana)

-They keep wandering in these areas and decrease the attack on the border. It's like...they are looking for something. (Akuji)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

18