Chapter 307: War With The Holy Country Athor-3
365 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

Hana holds her chin and thinks about Akuji's statement.

-Find something... (Hana)

Hana turns to Akuji and asks her again.

-Did you find anything else? (Hana)

Akuji shakes her head and says to Hana in a weak voice.

-That's everything, head maid. Even I can't understand their behaviour. (Akuji)

Fifir, who is sitting with me, also speaks out.

-Those wolves are not acting like animals and magical beasts in the database. Those beasts don't need to eat or sleep; All they do is roam around the country. (Fifir)

Hana nods and speaks her thoughts.

-I think the mastermind who is currently staying in the capital must have a way to control them. (Hana)

-How can you be so sure about that, the head maid? (Akuji)

-Just a logical conclusion of mine. A person able to surround the capital with that powerful barrier and create those monsters can't be an idiot. There must be a reason for that person to do that. (Hana)

-That seems reasonable...But we can't still find any reason for her to do that. There are so few clues about that person... (Akuji)

-...Maybe they want to ruin this planet? (Fifir)

At this moment, a voice comes from the door and denies Fifir's opinion.

-I don't think so! (Industria)

-So you are finally done with the bathroom. (Hana)

Kyu walks inside the room while holding her mouth.

-Please don't mention it anymore... (Industria)

-But why do you think so? (Fifir)

-Well, that's easy! Because their activity is too noticeable. There is no way the virtue goddesses' side won't move in this situation. (Industria)

-Hmmm... (Fifir)

-I think Humilitas has already called for help from other goddesses. She can't just wait and see her planet destroyed by some stranger.

Hana nods and says.

-That's sound reasonable... (Hana)

I raise my hand and try to turn everyone's attention to me.

-What's wrong, master? (Hana)

-It's not like I want to disturb everyone's conversation, but I want to know about the current situation of Aya and others. (Farah)

Akuji and Fifir's faces immediately hardened when I said that.

-That is... (Akuji)

-We... (Fifir)

Hana also seems to notice something wrong with them.

-What's wrong? (Hana)

-Whew, 002 has taken care of miss Aya. She would arrive at this place soon. But... (Akuji)

-But, what? Is she infected? (Hana)

-That's not it, head maid. Miss Aya is currently healthy. (Akuji)

Akuji turns to me and informs me.

-It's all thanks to master Farah that the pandemic couldn't harm her. (Akuji)

I tilt my head and ask Akuji back.

-Me? (Farah)

-Yes, master. Did you perhaps make some kind of magic contract with her? (Akuji)

-Eh...Ah, yes! (Farah)

-That's why the pure energy of the master exists in her body and protects her from the pandemic. (Akuji)

Hana crosses her arms and asks Akuji again.

-Then, what is the problem? (Hana)

Akuji bites her lips and tells Hana.

-We lost the trace of miss Mia and miss Kohaku. (Akuji)

-Huh? (Hana)

-And...Miss Kohaku seems to be infected. (Akuji)

-No...way. (Farah)

The moment I heard that statement, my mind became blank because of the overwhelming anxiety.

-We try to take them back to base for treatment but miss Mia carry miss Kohaku and run away. (Akuji)

Akuji bends her head down and apologizes to us.

-I'm sorry I couldn't capture her perfectly. (Akuji)

Hana sighs and tells her.

-That's not your fault, Akuji. I never thought that girl would run away since she was our master's acquaintance. (Hana)

Kyu has a troubled face.

-What is Mia trying to do? (Industria)

-But I think the girl must be related to the mastermind. Or she may know about the mastermind. (Akuji)

-You think like that because of Aya's testimony, right? (Hana)

-Yes! There is no way the first appearance of Mia with the wolves was a coincidence. (Akuji)

Fifir reaches out and pats my head while listening to Hana's conversation.

-They will be fine, master. (Fifir)

-I hope so... (Farah)

-Let's put that problem aside for now. What's the current progress of your research on that virus? (Hana)

-It doesn't progress much, the head maid. Even 002 doesn't have a single understanding of its structure. We know nothing about it aside from the fact the virus can spread through the air and turn people into monsters. (Akuji)

-Hmmm... (Hana)

-Luckily, we seem to be immune to that virus. Thanks to that, we can act freely. (Akuji)

-Did you catch any sample, Akuji? (Hana)

Akuji nods and tells Hana.

-We got one, master. We are currently dissecting it. (Akuji)

I call out to Hana. I want to tell her something.

-Hana... (Farah)

Hana turns to me again because of my call.

-Do you think the current situation is a little familiar? (Farah)

Hana knits her brows and asks me.

-What do you mean by that, master? (Hana)

I point at the screen and tell her.

-I think the current situation was like when I fought with that outer god. (Farah)

Kyu and Hana immediately frown at my statement.

-That outer god... (Hana)

-Right...that one can turn people into bat monsters instead. (Industria)

The two have complicated expressions on their faces.

-I hope... (Hana)

Because Kyu could finish her sentence, the colour of the room's light turned red. And a loud alarm noise rang throughout the room.

-Someone has invaded the planet through the air! (Maid A)

The screen inside the room changes into a group of people with white wings on their backs.

-These intruders are marching toward the Athor's capital, head maid! (Akuji)

-Those are... angels? (Industria)

-You know something? (Hana)

Kyu laughs with a bitter face.

-This may be the work of Humilitas. (Industria)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

17