Chapter 308: War With The Holy Country Athor-4
331 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

-Her work? (Hana)

Kyu nods firmly.

-Yeah... (Industria)

Hana's attention returns to the screen and says with a low voice.

-But I never remembered Humilitas has any armies under her, though? (Hana)

-Well, of course, they are not under Humilitas. (Industria)

-Then, who are they? (Hana)

Kyu takes a careful look at the screen. I can feel her eyes fix on the man standing in the middle of the angels. Unlike the other angels who wear ordinary leather armours, he wears golden armour covering his whole body.

-If I'm not mistaken... (Industria)

Kyu points at that man and says out loud.

-He is a servant under Patientia! (Industria)

Hana frowns at Kyu's sudden statement.

-You mean the goddess of patience. (Hana)

-Yeah. Humilitas must ask for help from other goddesses. That's why they appear here. (Industria)
 
-Hmmm... (Hana)

Hana turns to Akuji and commands her.

-Akuji, check up on those angels for me. (Hana)

-Affirmative! (Akuji)

After a while, Akuji reports back to Hana.

-I just got the data from our satellite. However... (Akuji)
 
-Are they strong? (Hana)

Akuji shakes her head and replies.

-No, head maid. They are a lot weaker than I thought. The report shows they only have E level energy magnitude inside their body. Only the leader one has D level energy magnitude. (Akuji)

-Hmmm? They are...weak? (Hana)

Since I don't understand the current conversation, I pull Fifir's clothes and ask her.

-What do the two mean by that, Fifir? (Farah)

-It will be hard for me to explain everything to you, master. You only need to know that each maid here is at least B rank. That means anyone in here can beat those angels easily. (Fifir)

-Ohhh! Why does the goddess send those angels over, then? They can't even beat our maid. (Farah)

Fifir pats my head and agrees with me.

-Master is right! Why does that goddess bother sending those useless angels here? (Fifir)

However, Kyu immediately denies me.

-You are wrong, Farah! (Industria)

-Eh? (Farah)

-It's not those angels are weak. (Industria)

Kyu shouts out loud with a firm voice.

-But these maids are too abnormal! (Industria)

Hana instantly strikes on top of Kyu's head because of her shouting.

-You are too loud, idiot goddess. (Hana)

-Urgh... (Industria)

I tilt my head and ask Kyu.

-Abnormal? What do you mean by that, Kyu? (Farah)

-Farah, you should know an ordinary maid can't do anything like these crazy maids. I don't even know if they are maid in the maids in the first place. (Industria)

Hana looks angry and glares at Kyu.

-What kind of nonsense you are spouting, idiot goddess? (Hana)

-Nonsense? I'm speaking the truth!!! (Industria)

Hana smirks and tells Kyu with provoking voice.

-Do you think that anyone in here agrees with that comment of yours? (Hana)

Everyone in the looks at Kyu with pity eyes. There is no ally with Kyu inside the room now.

-Youuuu!  (Industria)

Ehehe, they are close as always.

-Anyway, should you go there and meet them? (Hana)

-Why should I? (Industria)

-Are you guys on the same side, after all? (Hana)
 
-Well, yeah. However, I can't appear there carelessly. (Industria)

-Other goddesses will pay attention to your activity if you do that, right? (Hana)

-Right! (Industria)

-The relationship between goddesses sound troublesome... (Hana)

-I agree with you about that. (Industria)

When I look at the screen, I find those angels have arrived in front of a vast barrier.

-Hmmm, they are too weak. There is no way they can destroy it. (Hana)

-Right, I think they will retreat soon. (Industria)

The man looks like a leader seems to give his signal to his soldier.

-It's useless... (Fifir)

All at once, the entire group of angels start firing spells at the barrier.

-It's impossible to penetrate the barrier with that kind of firepower. (Hana)

Kyu nods as if agreeing with Hana.

I turn to the screen to watch the situation again. I can see several lights hit the barriers.

-That is no good... (Akuji)

However, something impossible happened on the screen makes the entire room surprised. Hana squints her eyes while looking at the screen.

-There is a hole in the barrier. (Hana)

-How! (Industria)

-Akuji immediately check up on the energy they just shot.

-Right away! (Akuji)

-I have a bad hunch about this. (Industria)

-The head maid, those angels just used regular light magic. Their magics are not something unique! (Akuji(

Kyu looks at the screen with a dark face.

-It's a trap! (Industria)

-The mastermind seems to open the barrier to invite them inside. Should you go there and tell those angels about the trap? (Hana)

Kyu bites her nail and answers Hana.

-I appreciate that proposal, but I can't do that. The reason is the same as before.  (Industria)

-... (Hana)

The group of angels looked happy when they successfully destroyed the barriers.

-They are going in... (Hana)

-Tchhh, I will report back to Humilitas. (Industria)

Kyu creates a mist gate and disappears through it.

-The head maid! Should we send the squad to invade the capital now? (Akuji)

Hana sighs and tells Akuji.

-No, the barrier will close soon. Our people wouldn't be able to arrive on time. (Hana)

As Hana said, the barrier regained its original form once the group of angels went through it.

-Fifir, take our master to her room and let her get some rest. (Hana)

-Ehhhh! But I... (Farah)

-Master, just leaves these works for us. We will solve these problems soon. (Hana)

I really want to stay back to help them. But when I looked around, I didn't know I could help everyone with anything. I weakly nod at Hana's proposal and let Fifir take me away.

Thanks for reading OwO

 

17