Chapter 317: Interlude 117/ Break Into The Capital City
297 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*From a place near the capital city of the holy country.

A giant teddy bear peeks its head from under the ground. After the teddy bear makes sure there is no one around them, it comes out to the surface. The teddy bear opens its mouth and lets Mia come out.

-Hahhhhh! (Mia)

Mia stretches her body and lets out a tired groan. It seems like she had a sleepless night since her face has dark bags.

-Haaaaaa, I want to sleep. (Mia)

Mia lets out another yawn while taking out a crystal inside her clothes.

-I spent the entire night just to finish sealing that girl. (Mia)

Kohaku was in a dangerous situation last night. If not for Mia to use a technique to seal Kohaku, she would have turned into the wolf monster.

-Sister will be here soon... (Mia)

Mia turns attention to the shield surrounding the entire capital city.

-There must be something in that city. (Mia)

A ray of light pierces through the area nearby. A shadow comes out of the light and greets Mia.

-Mia! (Amy)

-Sister Amy! You used Industria's unique transportation again. (Mia)

-Well, it's fast after all... (Amy)

-It would create more unrequited attention, though. (Mia)

-Ahahah (Amy)

Amy walks toward Mia and pinches her ear.

-Uwaaaa! What is that for, sister Amy? (Mia)

-While I was staying on that side, I heard you made a big mess again. (Amy)

-Aiiiii! Release my ear first! (Mia)

Amy sighs and looks at Mia.

-Why do you kidnap that girl? I think it's better to leave her behind for others to treat her, though. (Amy)

Mia escapes Amy's pinch and stares back at her with serious eyes.

-My instinct told me that we would need that girl to solve the current mess. (Mia)

-Hah...Are you sure about that? (Amy)

Mia didn't answer her and looked at her with clear eyes. There is no hesitation in Mia's eyes.

-Hah...But you should weigh the gain and loss. (Amy)

Amy points at Mia's chest and says.

-If there is something wrong with that girl, Farah will hate you. (Amy)

-I... (Mia)

-You should know that, right? (Amy)

-I know. (Mia)

Amy looks up at the sky and speaks.

-Then did you find anything from her? (Amy)

-Well...I got some clues from that girl. (Mia)

-Hoh? Tell me! (Amy)

-I found the girl reacted more violently when she reached near the capital city. (Mia)

-... (Amy)

-I must put up the highest seal item on her, and I barely stop her from wreaking havoc. (Mia)

-Hmmm, that makes sense. Since that traitor must have something with her to mutate the virus we gave this country. (Amy)

Mia nods and tells Amy.

-Even the goddess puts some limiter on those viruses. (Mia)

-Though, I don't know why the two goddesses wanted to experiment with the virus on this planet. (Amy)

-We are only servants under them, anyway. Only apostles directly under her would know this kind of information. (Mia)

-That's one thing...! But to do this thing on the virtue goddess planet makes no sense. (Amy)

-Unless... (Mia)

Mia tilts her head and waits for Amy to finish the entire sentence.

-Unless they want another war. (Amy)

-... (Mia)

Both the twins' faces become dark as they think about the situation.

-I hope they wouldn't do it... (Mia)

-I hope so too. (Amy)

Mia bites her lip and complain.

-Why do they want a war now? We have lived in peace for a long time, haven't we? (Mia)

-Who knows? Their mindsets differ from ours. And there is a high chance their origin heavily affected them. (Amy)

-Let's leave out that topic for now. (Mia)

Mia turns her attention to the barrier from afar.

-We should think of a method to bypass that barrier first. (Mia)

-Hmmm, It's hard to deal with a space-time barrier. Let's have a look at it first. (Amy)

Mia nods and makes the teddy bear disappear. Both of them start flying in the barrier's direction. When they almost approach the barrier of the capital city, they notice many wolves monsters lurking around it.

-Let's fly higher. (Amy)

-Uhm. (Mia)

By doing this, they quickly escape those wolves' monster radar.

-There is no way in... (Mia)

-Yeah... (Amy)

Both of them keep flying out for a while to observe the barrier. But the twins soon conclude the capital city is impossible to break in.

-We can only use brute force to break it. (Amy)

Amy shakes her head and denies Mia's proposal.

-It's impossible with our strength. (Mia)

-Right...  (Amy)

-Huh! (Mia)

Mia puts her hand on Amy's shoulder and shakes her body.

-Sister! (Mia)

-What? (Amy)

Amy follows Mia's hand and finds a bloody figure outside of the barrier.

-An angel... (Mia)

-Maybe he would know something. (Amy)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

15