Chapter 322: Approaching The Capital City
303 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

After Hana made sure that I had calmed down, she released her hug and patted my head. For some reason, I feel so warm and safe because of Hana's actions.

-And you two... (Hana)

Hana turns to Aya and Fifir again.

-Just go back now... (Hana)

Fifir looks anxious and voices up her thought.

-I still want... (Fifir)

Hana immediately interrupts Fifir.

-I understand your determination, Fifir. But the fact that you are weak couldn't be changed in one or two days. (Hana)

-... (Fifir)

Fifir could only look down and be silent at what Hana said.

-Stop it, Fifir. (Aya)

This time Aya is the one called out to Fifir.

-Aya? Don't you want to go with the master? (Fifir)

Aya shakes her head and replies to Fifir.

-It's not like we couldn't meet Farah again. It's just a temporary separation. And... (Aya)

Aya walks toward my side and stares at my face.

-Farah... (Aya)

She bends down and lightly kisses me on the lips.

-Aya... (Farah)

She looks at my eyes and tells me with a firm voice.

-I will become stronger. Please wait for me! (Aya)

I smile and reply back to Aya.

-I will always wait for you... (Farah)

Aya also smiled back when she heard my reply.

-That's all I need to hear. (Aya)

Aya turns back and pulls Fifir away with her.

-Hey, Aya! (Fifir)

-Just give up, Fifir. (Aya)

-But... (Fifir)

-Once we become strong enough, we will have more chances to stand by her side. (Aya)

Fifir reluctantly listens to Aya and turns into the gigantic dog again. She lets Aya in her back and heads in the opposite direction from us.

-... (Farah)

I looked at the two's back and hoped they would reach the shelter safely.

-You don't need to worry about them, master. (Hana)

-Ehh? (Farah)

-I have already sent out one squad to escort both of them back, master. (Hana)

-Is that so? You are really thoughtful, Hana. (Farah)

Even though Hana appears to be cold in front of them, it seems like she thought a lot about their safety. Hana doesn't change her facial expression and replies to me.

-It's just my duty, master. (Hana)

-You are just shy, Hana. (Farah)

Hana quickly refutes my thought.

-You must be mistaken, master. (Hana)

I hold my mouth to stop my laugh.

-Right~ (Farah)

Then, both of us head out and go toward the capital city of the holy country. Well...Hana basically holds me like a princess running in the city's direction.

-So, why do we move in this direction now, Hana? (Farah)

Hana smiles and replies to me.

-I got some good news from the satellite. I have found some trace of that twin, master. (Hana)

-Eh? Do you mean Mia and Amy? (Farah)

-That's right, master. However, two of them disappear right in front of the barrier. There must be some hint to bypass the barrier with the trace they left behind. (Hana)

-Right, it might be the most possible action for us to take now. (Farah)

Unexpectedly, we found something unusual happened on our way to the city.

-Hana! (Farah)

-I know, master. (Hana)

When I spread out my mana and check my surroundings, I feel a weak mana signal nearby. I am sure that doesn't belong to the wolf monster since they give out different energy from the one I found. And not to mention, Hana also seems to notice it.

-Hmmmmm... (Hana)

I could also feel many wolves monsters are heading in that direction.

-They are on the way, Hana. (Farah)

-I will deal with them quickly, master. (Hana)

Hana creates a giant gun on her back using nanomachines and firing toward the monster's place. A beam comes out of the gun and hits those monsters. The moment the beam hit them, it created a thunderous roar and blew those monsters away.

-I just blow them away, master. Since it would be more troublesome if I killed them. (Hana)

-Uhm! (Farah)

It doesn't take long for me to arrive at the place; where I detect the signal.

-There is a survivor, Hana. (Farah)

-Hmmm...an angel. (Hana)

Hana puts me down and lets me go toward the survivor's place.

-He is heavily wounded. (Farah)

The man turned his head up as soon as he heard the explosion. For some reason, his face turns red while looking at my face. I became worried and decided to ask him.

-Are you alright? (Farah)

-Goddess... (Dohert)

-Eh? (Farah)

Anyway, He looks tattered. If I let him be like this, he would die soon.

-Advanced Holy Magic: Goddess Embrace. (Farah)

As I finished my chanting, a woman's light shape appeared and reached her hand toward the man.

-The wound is healing... (Dohert)

At least, he would escape from the dangerous situation for now. The man looks surprised at my sudden magic. But he soon closes his eyes and falls to the ground again.

-Ehh! (Farah)

Did my magic fail? No...he is still alive since I can hear his snoring sound. Maybe he couldn't stand his exhaustion any longer and fell asleep.

-Master, I have set up the barrier. (Hana)

I nod at Hana and look around me. Many nanomachines fly around us and shoot the blue laser surrounding our standing place. It's transparent, and I can look through to the other side.

-This one...? (Farah)

-One of my newest inventions, master. The one on the other side can only see gigantic rock instead of us. (Hana)

-So this thing has a camouflage function. (Farah)

-That's right, master. (Hana)

Hana takes a glance at the man on the ground.

-Hmmm, we need that man to wake up, so we can extract the information. (Hana)

-Hey, Hana. You shouldn't regard a hum...Ah, an angel like that. (Farah)

-Right...I'm sorry, master. (Hana)

-It's okay, Hana. (Farah)

I look at the fainted angel.

-Finally, I obtained some clue about this mess. (Farah)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

16