Chapter 323: Three Disciples
306 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

Since it's safe to leave the angel here alone, Hana and I decide to go out and check up the barrier. It's hard to find any clue to enter the barrier because of the wolves' monsters. They are just everywhere...

-It's hard to find any trace of the twins in this situation, master. (Hana)

-Uhm... (Farah)

It attracts the attention of the monsters when we wander outside the barrier. In the end, Hana and I have no choice but to retreat to the angel's place.

-Did you find anything from the satellite, Hana? (Farah)

Hana shook her head as she heard my question.

-Hah, we have no choice to wait for that angel to wake up then. (Farah)

Then I quickly take a nap on Hana's lap while waiting for him to wake up.

-Master~ (Hana)

Hana sweetly calls out to me while shaking my body. I yawn out loud and ask Hana.

-Has he woken up yet, Hana? (Farah)

-He is awake now, master. (Hana)

I rub my eyes and turn in the angel's direction.

-Uhmmm...? How's your injury? (Farah)

-Ahhh! (Dohert)

He seemed to be a little surprised when I looked at him. He avoids looking directly while his face turns red. I tilt my head and ask him.

-What's wrong...? (Farah)

-Uhm, I... (Dohert)

He immediately bends down and puts his head on the ground.

-I'm sorry for bothering you guys. (Dohert)

-You don't have to do that. It's natural to save a dying person in front of you. (Farah)

The angel raises his head up and punches on his own face.

-Eh? (Farah)

-I'm sorry for having some inappropriate thoughts about my saviour. (Dohert)

Huh? What does he mean?

-Master is really an evil being... (Hana)

-Eh, you too, Hana? (Farah)

I try to cough to distract both of them from the current topic.

-Anyway...Can I ask you a few questions? (Farah)

-It's my pleasure to be a help to my goddess...I mean my saviour. (Dohert)

Did I just hear something weird from him? Hana interrupts me and calls out to the angel.

-Are you the sole survivor of your group? (Hana)

The angel has a bitter face and answers Hana.

-Yes... (Dohert)

-Can you tell me why? (Hana)

I pull Hana's dress and try to stop. It must be hard for him to overcome the death of his comrade.

-Hana... (Farah)

-It's all right... (Dohert)

The angel shakes his head and tells the entire story about their defeat.

-I see. (Hana)

Hana holds her chin while nodding at the story.

-Then I need to ask you one more thing... (Hana)

-Yes? (Dohert)

-Can you tell me about the structure inside the city and the method you used to sneak out of the city? (Hana)

-Huh! Don't tell me you guys want to go inside? (Dohert)

-Yes... (Farah)

The angel shakes his head and reacts violently.

-No! Just no! If you want to rescue the citizen, then it's too late. They are all done for! (Dohert)

I frown at the angel's violent reaction.

-What do you mean by that? (Farah)

The angel, with a desperate face, starts telling us the reason.

-I have some skills that help me hide from others. Thanks to that skill, no one could notice me when I scouted the city. (Dohert)

-Then what did you see in that place? (Farah)

-That city...no, it's a hell. I could see corpses everywhere. Aside from the place I told you, I could also pick up the presence of the other two disciples. (Dohert)

This time Hana asks the angel.

-How could you know about that? (Hana)

-It's just a guess...Because they look so unique. (Dohert)

-Tell us about them. (Hana)

-One must belong to the Arachne race since she has her spider body as her lower half. She lived in the north of the city. For some reason, she has the bandage wrapping around her eyes. (Dohert)

-... (Hana)

-Her nest is made from mountains of corpses. (Dohert)

His face turns green as if he remembered something unpleasant.

-She used human corpses to birth her new children. Urgh... (Dohert)

-And what about the other one? (Hana)

-For another one, I can't really pick up anything... (Dohert)

-Huh? (Hana)

-Smoke covers the entire southeast area of the city. I didn't dare to step into that area since those smokes had a weird smell. And I also found many dead people near the smoke. (Dohert)

-Hmmm... (Hana)

- So, how can I get inside the barrier?  (Farah)

-Eh? (Dohert)

The angel looks a little surprised at my question. He must think his story must scare me when he told me the entire story.

-Saviour...It's suicide to step inside there. (Dohert)

I look into his eyes and tell him clearly.

-But I still need to get inside. I have to resolve the current situation to stop more casualties from happening. (Farah)

-But It's not something you can resolve alone. You must need elite backup from the goddesses to deal with this situation. (Dohert)

-It would be too late at that time. (Farah)

-But... (Dohert)

-You only need to take us to the place you used to sneak out. And you could stay back here in the meantime. (Farah)

The angel bites his lips.

-Bothersome... (Hana)

Hana creates many flying guns and points them at the angel. The angel looks surprised at the situation.

-It's our responsibility to go inside the city. You don't need to care much about our purpose or safety. Not to mention we are strangers to you. And we don't have much time to play with you. You should tell us quickly, or I will use force to make you tell. (Hana)

-... (Dohert)

The angel looks reluctantly at Hana's threat.

-Fine, I will tell you my method... (Dohert)

The angel turns and looks at me.

-But let me go with you guys. I can't let my saviour die there. (Dohert)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

13