Chapter 324: Interlude 119/ The Hopeful Wish Of A Sad Girl
288 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ahma silently stands still and stares intensely at the direction in front of her. There's a city surrounded by the barrier in the way that she looked at.

-Father...Mother... (Ahma)

Behind her, two adult figures walk to her side and hug her from behind.

-... (Ahma)

However, she couldn't feel any warmth from their body. Ahma doesn't seem to be surprised because she has been in this situation for many years already.

-Soon... (Ahma)

Her target is right in front of her eyes. She will be able to reach it soon. She turns around and looks at her parents.

-... (Ahma)

In these few years, she has done many things to maintain her parents' corpses. Nevertheless, their bodies still rot because of time. If others look carefully, they will notice some parts are missing on their bodies and reveal the bone inside.

-Please hold on for a little more... (Ahma)

Ahma reaches out and hugs her parents again. The frozen emotion inside her has started to melt. It all starts thanks to the help of a certain little girl. The warmth that girl gave her was a key to making her a human again.

-I... (Ahma)

For the first time in many years, Ahma, once again sheds tears while hugging her parents.

-But... (Ahma)

Even she is so close to her goal, she still has some concerns.

-What If I take away the "remedy of life" which used to heal that girl? (Ahma)

The current Ahma has no way of knowing that Farah had already recovered from the soul injury. Ahma shakes her head and makes up her mind.

-No good... (Ahma)

Ahma asks herself, what is so special about that little girl? That little girl certainly provides her with some kind of unfamiliar warmth. But that's just it...

-She can be replaced, right? (Ahma)

Once she had her parents back, she could feel that kind of warmth again. Why should she be bothered about that girl again? In all those times she stalked the little girl, she could see her daily life.

-Is that what I desired? (Ahma)

She thought that if she didn't lose her parents on that day, she would go to school and make friends like that girl, right?

-It's too late now...

Even if she could get her parents back, she could no longer live like an ordinary girl anymore. Ahma looks at her hand and tells herself.

-These hands are full of blood already... (Ahma)

Ahma can no longer remember the first time she killed a person. The current she thinks killing others is a normal thing.

-Would my parents accept the current me? (Ahma)

The more she thinks deeply, the more frustrating feeling come to the surface. Her heart keeps beating rapidly in this situation. Ahma has no choice but to hit her chest to make herself calm down.

-Let's think about it later... (Ahma)

Coincidently, Mist appeared from behind Ahma when she calmed down. Ahma turns to Mist and asks.

-Where have you been? (Ahma)

-I have just done a few kinds of stuff for my sister. (Mist)

-Sister? Do you have a sister? (Ahma)

-I have. But the one I helped is just born. (Mist)

-... (Ahma)

Ahma doesn't show any interest in the current topic and tells Mist.

-Do it now. (Ahma)

-Have you finished your preparation? (Mist)

-All done. (Ahma)

Ahma uses her leg to tap on the ground lightly. Immediately, the entire surrounding is dyed grey. Over thousands of corpses of creatures rise from under the ground. They are the corpses that Ahma had saved just for this day.

-...Alright. I will help you break the barrier. But what you do next is totally dependent on you. Because if I take part in it, that won't be entertaining anymore. (Mist)

-... (Ahma)

Ahma just silently looks at Mist and waits for her next move.

-Let's open the curtain for the show. (Mist)

Mist reaches out her hand and creates a gigantic rift above the barrier.

-Urgh... (Ahma)

The rift gives an eerie feeling and intimidates its surrounding.

-Ah'mgehye <Destruction> (Mist)

A giant tentacle comes out from the rift and wraps around the barrier. The barrier is easily crushed under the pressure of the tentacle. All the process has happened in just a few seconds.

-It's all on you now, Ahma. (Mist)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

 

15