Chapter 327: The Hero Always Arrives At The Right Time
284 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amy's POV

Mia quickly rises from the ground and regains her balance. She runs to my side and helps me deal with the smoke monster.

-Leave this monster for me, sister Amy. You are more compatible in dealing with that one than me. (Mia)

-Alright, I will leave it to you. (Amy)

I leave Mia behind and dash toward Din.

-Hoh? You sacrifice your sister to deal with me? (Din)

-What are you talking about? She will deal with that thing quickly. (Amy)

-Where do you get that confidence from, my junior? (Din)

I smile and answer her.

-Because she is my sister! (Amy)

-Sister! (Mia)

At the same time, Mia takes the claymore from the teddy bear and throws it at me. For all those years of practising, my physical strength has also improved in the progress. With my current strength, I can carry the claymore at ease.

-Such a barbaric act as always, my junior. (Din)

I ignore Din's mocking and keep rushing toward her.

-Why don't you fight more elegantly, my junior? (Din)

Din puts out her hands and lets her enormous mana inside her, coming out through it.

-Let's start the show~ (Din)

The energy turns into wire and reaches out to the ground.

-Hmmm! (Amy)

Many people raised from the ground and had the wire wrapping around her body.

-You are disgusting as always. (Amy)

-Disgusting? (Din)

Those people are all alive. They just are controlled by Din's power and follow her command.

-You don't understand the depth of my art, my junior. (Din)

She controlled those people and let them charge at me.

-Tchhh... (Amy)

I can see they have scared expressions on their faces.

-But I have no choice... (Amy)

I have made up my mind from a long time ago. I was no longer an innocent girl when sister Farah saved me.

-I am not trying to save others in exchange for my life! (Amy)

I try to slash the wire as a test.

-Hard. (Amy)

But I feel like it's impossible to cut it down.

-I have no choice then... (Amy)

I must end these pitiful people.

-I wished you would reincarnate as human next life. Gravity Impact! (Amy)

The surrounding people immediately turn into mincemeat because of my spell.

-Hah! (Amy)

But before I can resume my charge, Din summons another batch of people.

-Keep dancing, my doll~ (Din)

-Tchhhh! (Amy)

Her power is incredibly annoying. I can't reduce the distance between me and her since those controlled people keep me in check.

-Let's increase the difficult~ (Din)

Din waves her hand in my direction.

-Huh? (Amy)

A hand with wire comes from the ground and holds my left leg.

-Annoying! (Amy)

I try to slash the hand. However, the wire immediately wraps the entire hand to protect it.

-I can't cut it! (Amy)

Din waves her hand again and makes a hand appear to restrain my right leg. In the meantime, other people keep rushing toward me.

-Gravi... (Amy)

-Not so fast~ (Din)

Suddenly, a wire appears around my neck. I reach my hand to it and put all my force to break it. Luckily, her newly formed wires are easy to break. But you need a specific amount of physical strength and mana to break it. That's why I had a better chance of defeating Din rather than Mia.

-It's so hard to do anything else now. (Amy)

I need to fend off those controlled people while having my leg restrained. At the same time, I need to prevent myself from being manipulated by Din.

-Sister! (Mia)

I could hear Mia calling for me from behind.

-Hah! (Amy)

It seems that she had dealt with that monster. I'm glad I could leave my back to her now. I turn forward to deal with all those people in front of me.

-Sister! (Mia)

Mia called my name again.

-Huh? Urghhh! (Amy)

I suddenly feel someone hit me from behind. I turned my head and found Mia wrapped by wire was standing there.

-I told you already, my junior. You are overconfident. (Din)

-You! (Amy)

Din lands on the ground next to the gas monster.

-Huh? (Amy)

-I never thought you guys would have the "key" with you. With this, I can start the ceremony soon. (Din)

The gas monster is holding a little girl with maid clothes.

-Kohaku! (Amy)

-You need to pay more attention to your battle, my junior~ (Din)

Mia and the other controlled people rushed at me.

-Tchhh! (Amy)

While fending off those attacks, I choose to throw my claymore at her when Din is paying attention to Kohaku.

-Oh? (Din)

Din tilts her head and easily avoids my attack.

-What a surprise attack? How could you fend them off without your sword now? (Din)

Din smirks and tells me.

-Stop useless resistance and let your own sister kill you. (Din)

I ignore her and glance at her from afar.

-Huh! (Din)

Din apparently feels like something is wrong. She turns her head and found my claymore flying backward to her.

-You! (Din)

She reacts quickly and barely avoids my attack.

-Unlucky... (Amy)

If she noticed a little slower, I would already successfully in killing her.

-Youuuuu! (Din)

The attack was only able to leave a giant scratch on her face. I reach out and catch my claymore.

-My face! What have you done to my face?! I will kill you! (Din)

With this, I can harm her "pride." The beauty that she was proud of as a servant of the goddess. She won't be able to make a reasoning decision with this. The gas monster reaches out and tries to calm Din down. But she immediately kicks it and lets it fly to the other side.

-Dieeeee! (Din)

-This will be a hard fight... (Amy)

When I thought so...

-Huh? (Amy)

Something flew from afar and cut off Din's right hand.

-My handdd! Ahhhh! (Din)

It also made a clean turn and cut off all wires to restrain people around me, including Mia. After it had finished its job, that thing flew back toward Din's back. A shadow appeared and caught that thing.

-You are!? (Amy)

The identity of the shadow is a maid holding a little girl.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

17