Chapter 328: The Disaster Inside The Holy Country Capital City-1
299 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Hana recovered from the impact, she bent down and picked me up again.

-Let's go, master. (Hana)

-Eh? Where will we head to, Hana? (Farah)

Hana pats my head while holding and softly answers me.

-To meet the twin, master. (Hana)

I become surprised and ask Hana again.

-Did you find them? (Farah)

-Yup, I just found Amy through the satellite, master. (Hana)

My face brightens up, and I hurriedly tell Hana.

-Let's go to her place then, Hana! (Farah)

Hana smiles and starts running in the southeast direction of the capital city.

-Huh? (Farah)

While Hana is running, the barrier surrounding the entire city is regenerating.

-Hana! (Farah)

Hana also looks at the barrier with a bitter face.

-I never thought the space and time barrier of this scale; would recover this quickly, master. (Hana)

That means the other maid wouldn't be able to reach here in time. There is no way they could bypass the barrier now.

-I have sent a message to them. (Hana)

-What did you send them, Hana? (Farah)

-Well... (Hana)

Hana has a face looking like she doesn't want to tell me the content of the message. I glare at her and puff my cheek.

-Hana... (Farah)

-Haiz, I will tell you, master. (Hana)

Hana reluctantly tells me the content of her message.

-If you guys meet an angel outside of the barrier, get the information from him. You could... torture him if he declines to help... (Hana)

-Hana... (Farah)

Hana looks away and avoids my line of sight. To change the current topic, Hana immediately informs me of news about the twins.

-Master, I think Amy is fighting with someone. Since I could feel the mana wave clashed in the direction we head to. We need to speed up, master. Please hold me tighter! (Hana)

-Uhm! (Farah)

I tighten my hug and let Hana speed up.

-I need to help that girl a little. (Hana)

While Hana is running, she suddenly creates a knife made of nanomachines and throws it at her front. The nanomachine knife spins and flies at an insane speed.

-This will stall her opponent for a little. (Hana)

Hana holds me tighter and speeds her speed even more. I don't need to wait for so long to arrive at Amy's place. I can see she is fighting with a weird woman with one hand.

-Come back... (Hana)

The knife flies back to Hana and lets her hold it in her hand.

-Amy! (Farah)

I look carefully at my surroundings, and find the woman and a monster are keeping Kohaku in her side.

-Hana! (Farah)

-Alright! (Hana)

Hana lets me down to the ground. I seize this chance to transform into the magical girl and fly toward the woman. For some reason, the woman looked tense when she stared at Hana.

-R...Retreat! (Din)

The woman uses the wires coming out of her hand to wrap around Kohaku and the monster's body.

-Shoot! (Farah)

I shoot the beam and try to attack her with it. However, she makes people appear out of nowhere and stand in front of me.

-Tchhhh! (Farah)

I have no choice but to change the direction of the beam and let it turn in the other direction. I have no choice but to increase my flight speed to rush toward that woman's side.

-Stop!! (Farah)

Hana also creates floating guns and orders them to attack them from afar. But they got blocked as many more people appeared in front of those guns.

-Master! Please dodge! (Hana)

I reflexively dodge to the side as I let Hana act. Something with insane speed passes through me and heads toward the woman.

-Gravity Impact! (Amy)

Amy also seizes this chance to attack the woman from the opposite side.

-Arghhhh! (Din)

Hana's attack successfully injures the woman by cutting off her other hand. Nevertheless, she could still make the monster and Kohaku and the monster disappeared along with the wires. The woman looks at Hana with blood shoot eyes.

-Once I get the power of the true God, you guys... (Din)

Wires start pouring out of her hand's wound. It reaches out to her separated hands to retrieve them. The rest of her wire wrap around her entire body and create a giant cocoon. We attacked the cocoon by any means, but somehow all the attacks got deflected and came back at us.

-Let me eliminate it, master... (Hana)

I could feel Hana's divine power ooze out of her body. Hana is likely to go all out against that thing. But before Hana could even act, the cocoon disappeared as if nothing was there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Inside the royal castle in the middle of the city.

A giant cocoon suddenly appears and destroys the entire throne room. The king, the chancellor, and the nobles startle at the sudden event.

-What's wrong? (Noble A)

-Is there an enemy bypassing the barrier? (Noble B)

-No way! (Noble C)

The king shouts out loud to calm down the noble.

-Look carefully at the figure next to the cocoon. (King)

The nobles calm down and follow the king's order. And they could easily find a monster holding a little girl next to the cocoon.

-That is... (Noble A)

-Apostle of true God! (Noble B)

All nobles become fear and bend their head down. The chancellor goes to the monster's place and greets it with courtesy.

-What can I do for you, Mr apostle? And may I ask, where is miss Din? (The chancellor)

At the question of the chancellor, the monster gives him an unexpected answer.

-Keyyy... (Monster)

The chancellor's face instantly brightens up.

-It's the "Key" to summon the true God! (The chancellor)

The king has a greedy face while staring at the little girl. He stands up and declares out loud.

-With the "Key", our holy country would be able to rule this entire planet! (King)

-Ohhhh! (Noble A)

-All hail great holy country! (Noble C)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

15