Chapter 331: The Disaster Inside The Holy Country Capital City-4
299 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry for no chapter yesterday.

I apparently just found out I was positive with Covid when I felt terrible ill yesterday. Therefore, I have no choice but to take a break from writing yesterday. 

I will try to post an extra chapter once I recover from Covid.

Farah's POV

I got the expected skill to overcome this difficulty...

-Uwaaa... (Farah)

It's what I thought a few seconds ago.

-Hanaaaaaa! (Farah)

I cry out loud and run to Hana's place. Hana smiles wryly and bends down to hug me.

-This skill is a scam, Hana! (Farah)

For a moment, I thought I would get a 3* skill with 10,000 points. However, 10,000 points are only counted as one pull, and don't guarantee you the 3* skill. I check the logs to see the result of the pulls again.

>Spent 10,000 lust points to trigger 3* skill gacha.

>You got nothing. Better luck next time.

>Spent 10,000 lust points to trigger 3* skill gacha.

>You got nothing. Better luck next time.

>Spent 10,000 lust points to trigger 3* skill gacha.

>You got 1* skill: Fortune Cookie.

Hana pats my head lightly and says.

-It's a bad thing to be addict to gambling, my master. (Hana)

-Muhhhhh! (Farah)

-Even if you have higher luck than the other people, you shouldn't depend too much on something like luck.

-Umuuuu! (Farah)

But I have no choice to use this method now. I also think of using Conquer to take control over the barrier.

-But I used up the skill in the last fight with that girl. (Farah)

I try asking Hale to let me use more of that skill. But she still declines to let me use the skill one more time in the end.

-It means I'm back in the corner again. I still don't have any method to bypass the barrier. (Farah)

I can't help but sigh out loud. Anyway, let's check up on the skill that I got first.

>Fortune Cookie (1*): You can create one fortune cookie one per day.

-Umuuuu! I waste all of those points to get a skill to create a cookie! (Farah)

Let's try using that skill for now. The moment I activated the skill, the cookie with a weird shape appeared in the palm of my hand.

-What is this skill for, anyway? (Farah)

I try to take a bite of the cookie.

-It's crispy and sweet...? Urghh? (Farah)

Wait! I feel like there was something else inside the cookie.

-Master! (Hana)

Hana also notices it and takes out something from inside my mouth.

-You shouldn't eat something weird just because they were sweets, master. (Hana)

-Uhm... (Farah)

It is a small piece of paper with words written on it.

-Beware of the dog? Huh? (Farah)

Hana suddenly shakes my shoulder and informs me.

-Master, many wolves monsters are coming at us. (Hana)

I have no choice to throw that paper away and focus on the current situation first.

-But why are they heading to us in the first place? Let's run away... (Farah)

There must be something in here to catch their attention. Hana, Mia and Amy agree with my proposal, and we start running away from this place.

-Master... (Hana)

While we are running away, Hana informs me with a serious voice.

-Those wolves have changed their direction, master. They are coming right at us! (Hana)

-Ehhh? (Farah)

Hana suddenly stops running. Amy and Mia have no choice but to follow Hana and stop on their track.

-They have surrounded us, master. (Hana)

-Huh, what are you talking about? (Amy)

Four of us look around, but we can't find anything around us. Hana points at the stains on the wall and tells me.

-Look at all those places, master. (Hana)

-Huh? (Farah)

Right! There are many dark green stains on the walls of the surrounding building.

-They are... (Farah)

Green liquids start oozing out of those stains and drop to the ground. The moment they touched the ground, the smoke came out of those liquids.

-What are those things? (Farah)

We take a few steps back and observe the liquids carefully. After a few seconds, something that looks like a worm's head comes out of it.

-Tchhhh! (Hana)

Hana immediately creates the floating guns and orders them to shoot at those "things."

-I am unable to inflict any wounds on them, master. (Hana)

The worm things start wiggling and reach out of the mist. Then a malformation beast's hands also reached out from under the liquids. What comes after the malformation hand is the body of the wolf's monster.

-.... (Farah)

And what I thought was a worm was actually a wolf's tongue. The tongue moves on its own as if it can act separate from the wolf's monster.

-What the hell did the woman combine that virus with? (Amy)

-Skirllll!

Those wolves growl out loud and rush toward our place.

-Barrier! (Farah)

I form a barrier to stop the wolves from attacking us.

-Hmmmm!

-Gravity Force! (Amy)

Amy successfully cast a spell to push those wolves away.

-This is the only non-lethal way that I can think of... (Amy)

Apparently, the wolves gain the resistance to spell even when the magic didn't kill them. The spell's effect becoming weaker allows the wolves to approach the barrier.

-Skirlllllll!

The worm-like tongue of those wolves reaches out to my barrier.

-Urghhhh! (Farah)

I can feel my mana is being drained by their action. Are those monsters drained my strength through those tongues?

 

Thanks for reading OwO

13