Chapter 337: The End Of The Holy Kingdom-2
274 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mia throws out a teddy bear behind her. As the teddy bear touched the ground, it immediately became bigger.

-Take them away! (Mia)

The teddy nods at Mia's command and opens its mouth widely.

-What are you...? (Ahma)

The teddy doesn't wait for Ahma to finish her sentence; it sucks all the people inside the room and makes them disappear.

-Stop it! (Ahma)

The group of undead instantly rush to the teddy bear. However, it's too late since the people inside the room have already gone.

-Youuu! (Ahma)

Mia ignores angry Ahma and starts her attack.

-Hummm! (Mia)

Mia rushes toward Ahma and tries to kick her in the face. Nevertheless, the dark haze appears out of nowhere and protects Ahma from the kick.

-Intermediate Void Magic: Void Blast. (Mia)

Mia seizes this chance to cast her attack magic at the place where the black haze doesn't protect Ahma.

-You!? (Ahma)

A dark ray comes out of Mia's palm and hits Ahma at zero distance.

-Tchhh! (Mia)

Ahma somehow reacted in time and moved the haze to protect her entire body. She becomes annoyed and reaches out to Mia's leg. She grabs Mia's leg and throws her body into the nearest wall.

-Urghhh! (Mia)

Blood came out of Mia's mouth as she received the counterattack of Ahma.

-... (Mia)

Mia raises from the ground and stares at Ahma. Ahma is the same, since she was aware Mia was not an easy opponent to deal with.

-I thought all necromancers were physically weak. But I guessed you wouldn't fit that criterion. (Mia)

Ahma coldly answers Mia.

-Stop talking nonsense and fight. (Ahma)

The rest of the undead group move inside the room and rush toward Mia.

-Teddy bears! (Mia)

Three teddy bears arrive near Mia and are ready to battle.

-Hold these things back... (Mia)

With each punch of the teddy bears, a few undead easily reduce to dust.

-Intermediate Void Magic: Void Blast. (Mia)

A dark ray comes out of the hand and sweeps through the entire room. Everything aside from Ahma, Mia and teddy bears are cut in half.

-You can't beat me with these numbers, you know... (Mia)

-...Are you sure? (Ahma)

The dark haze surged out from Ahma's body and reached for the nearby undead. The undead that bathed under haze immediately fully recover and move their body.

-Let's see who will last... (Ahma)

-Hah! Unique Void Magic: Void Extermination! (Mia)

The four teddy bears open their mouths and fire the black rays to exterminate the surrounding. With the unexpected attack of Mia, Ahma is only able to protect herself by wrapping her with dark haze.

-... (Mia)

With Mia's last attack, a part of the royal castle disappears, leaving no trace.

-It's useless...You can't damage at all. (Ahma)

The black haze surged out again and revived the nearby undead.

-That's hella annoying power you have there... (Mia)

The group of undead behind Ahma channels their magic and are ready to cast at her.

-Then I only need to... (Mia)

Ahma, who was supposed to stand in front of her, suddenly disappeared.

-Huh? How? (Mia)

It doesn't know from when Ahma has already stood next to her. Ahma focuses the dark haze on her fist and punches Mia's abdomen.

-Release the spells! (Ahma)

At the same time, the undead fire a wave of holy magic to Mia.

-Barrier! (Mia)

However, Ahma intercepts Mia's magic and uses dark haze to tear down her barrier.

-Hufff! (Mia)

Then Ahma takes the distance from Mia to let the magic finish her off.

-Protect me! (Mia)

But Ahma forgets those teddy bears are still nearby Mia. Mia has no choice to sacrifice one of them to guard against the attack. Mia clicks her tongue and stares at her opponent.

-Those firepowers are no joke... (Mia)

Mia sighs and takes out a wand from her clothes.

-I have no choice then... (Mia)

Ahma becomes cautious and wraps her body with the dark haze again.

-Advanced Void Magic: Dark World! (Mia)

A dark ball appears in the middle of the air and sucks nearby undead in.

-Huh! (Ahma)

For some reason, Ahma also feels herself being sucked inside that hole.

-Why? (Ahma)

Mia smiles and answers her.

-Because it's not an offensive spell. (Mia)

-What do you mean? (Ahma)

Mia points at the dark haze surrounding Ahma and says.

-That power is not yours, right? (Mia)

-... (Ahma)

-It can enhance your skill and automatically protect you from danger. That's the only explanation of how could you react so fast to my surprised attack. (Mia)

-You... (Ahma)

Ahma notices this situation is a disadvantage for her and tries to escape from the attack range of the spell.

-Not so fast! (Mia)

The teddy bear rush toward Ahma and binds her using their body. Mia increases the spell's strength and makes the ball sucking power stronger. It doesn't take long for the ball to swallow Ahma along with those teddy bears.

-Phew! That would hold her back for a while... (Mia)

It's what she thought until something suddenly cut the dark ball in two.

-Hah? (Mia)

A person walks out from the haze with black haze wrapping around her body. The black haze wrapping around her become denser than ever. Mia could feel an incredible energy wave oozing out from it.

-You gotta be kidding me... (Mia)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

12