Chapter 339: The End Of The Holy Kingdom-4
291 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

My plan somehow works out thanks to the cooperation of Amy and Hana. As I traced through the mana flows, I have accidentally found out about the one under the royal castel and the capital city.

-If not for the strange flow of mana around the castle, I wouldn't notice these magic circles. (Farah)

With some twitch in the magic circle, it can no longer hold up the poured mana and explode on its own.

-Urghh... (Farah)

I barely create the barriers to protect myself and Kohaku in time from the explosion.

-Fuhhh... (Farah)

But the explosion is much larger than I thought. It engulfs and blows away the entire room.

-Youuuuuu! (Din)

The woman...The mastermind who couldn't put up the barrier in time is the most wounded inside the room.

-My skinnnn! I will kill you! (Din)

Since she stands in the centre of the explosion, it has burned her entire skin.

-Get herrrrr! (Din)

Many people with wires wrapped around their bodies appear beside her.

-...This will be hard. (Farah)

When I try to attack that woman, the barrier I cast on Kohaku suddenly explodes.

-Huh? (Farah)

I find the dark stains under the altar now has disappeared. But somehow, the part of the gigantic wolf's mouth still bites her body.

-Transform! (Farah)

I transform into a magical girl and shoot the beam at the wolf's mouth. But the beam instantly diminished when it touched the mouth.

-Huh? (Farah)

-You should look this way! (Din)

The woman commanded the people and tried to use them to catch me.

-It's not that easy! (Farah)

I immediately fly around from their reach. But when I fly up, I can feel something wrapping around my body.

-I got you! (Din)

-Wires? (Farah)

That woman has laid the wires on the air and waited for me to fall into her trap.

-Hummm! (Farah)

-Come down here! (Din)

She pulls the wires and makes me hit the ground.

-Urgh! Teleport! (Farah)

-Huh! (Din)

I teleport to behind her and shoot the beam at her back.

-Uwaaaa! (Din)

The beam attack easily creates a hole in her body. The woman can no longer stand the pain and fall to the ground.

-Let's... (Farah)

Before I could finish the sentence, an eerie voice stopped me from doing anything.

-That's enough. I still need that girl... (???)

I turn to the owner of the voice.

-... (Farah)

An eye suddenly pops up on the head of the wolf's mouth that holds Kohaku.

-What...are you? (Farah)

The mouth ignores me and opens widely. It seems to attempt to swallow Kohaku.

-You! (Farah)

I flew toward the mouth the fastest as I could. But many wolves come from the stains on the ground and stop my way.

-Get away! (Farah)

I shoot the beam at them, but they are unaffected by my attack.

-Teleport! (Farah)

But this time, these wolves open their mouth and start sucking something.

-Huh? (Farah)

The teleport spell doesn't activate, no matter what I do. Are these wolves stopping me from casting the spell?

-Flame lances! (Farah)

I still can cast other magic as normal. However, they don't show any effect on these wolves.

-That's all you got? (???)

The eerie voice asks me again. I click my tongue and stare in that direction.

-I am too late. (Farah)

My heart beats loudly as the mouth successfully swallowed Kohaku.

-What have you done to Kohaku? (Farah)

For some reason, the mouth gradually disappeared into nothingness. No...Some kind of tattoos appears on Kohaku's body.

-It looks complicated, and I don't understand anything at all. (Farah)

Kohaku suddenly opens her eyes and looks at me directly.

-Kohaku?! (Farah)

Kohaku opens her mouth and replies to me with an eerie voice.

-No...This body's owner has died. (Kohaku)

-... (Farah)

All the wolves nearby turn to Kohaku and bow their head down.

-Hah! Not even 1% of my power descends in this place. (???)

Kohaku glares at me angrily.

-It's all your fault, right? (???)

Is Kohaku really gone? Calm down, Farah... It may be a provocation only?

-... (Farah)

I close my eyes and try to feel the soul power nearby.

-What are you using soul magic for? She has already died... (???)

-You are lying... (Farah)

-... (???)

I can still feel a weak soul exist in Kohaku aside from incredible soul. I open my mind and look at the current Kohaku directly.

-She is still alive... (Farah)

I can still save Kohaku. I can't give up right now.

-Hoh? But what can you do? Can you win against me in the first place? (???_

Some kind of terrible energy comes out of Kohaku and intimidates me.

-... (Farah)

-First, bring her to me. (???)

A wolf appears and pulls the body of the wounded woman to Kohaku.

-Let this one finish her work first! (???)

The dark green energy comes out of Kohaku's hand and wraps around the woman.

-Urgh... (Din)

The wound on her body disappeared as if there was no wound on her body in the first place. The woman opens her eyes and starts to touch her body.

-All of them are disappeared! They are all gone! Ahahah! My beauty! (Din)

-That's good. (???)

The woman turns and looks at Kohaku. She immediately bows down and mutters.

-My lord! I welcome you! It's my honour to meet the mighty one! (Din)

Kohaku ignores her greeting and speaks.

-Hmmm, go and fix the magic circles. (???)

Kohaku bends down and says in an eerie and cold voice.

-There must be no mistake this time! (???)

The woman shakes her body while bowing down.

-Yes! (Din)

She immediately left the place as she received the order.

-And now? (???)

Kohaku turns to me and smiles wickedly.

-Let's play with this one in the meantime, shall I? (???)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

13