Chapter 341: The Heir Of The Great Devourer-2
282 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

-What? (Mh'ithrha)

Mh'ithrha stares at me and asks.

-Your eyes seem a little different... (Mh'ithrha)

Mh'ithrha asks in a mocking voice.

-Did you give up on beating me? (Mh'ithrha)

I leave her provocation out of my ears and try to focus.

-I need to keep calm... (Farah)

And start chanting what I need to transform into the queen form.

-... (Farah)

-What are you standing still for? If you... (Mh'ithrha)

Somehow, I can't utter a single word out of my throat. And a strange heat starts rampaging around my body.

-Youu... (Mh'ithrha)

I was supposed to keep calm now, but a strange, unfamiliar feeling ran wild inside my body. It's...anger...

-Haa... (Farah)

I take a deep breath and shout out loud.

-Graaaaaaaaawwwwwwlllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Farah)

I can feel my body become even hotter. The smoke erupts out of my body.

-Youu...Hahaha! (Mh'ithrha)

This feeling is like the last time I transformed...My body grows up, and I become the adult me again.

-So you are serious now? That's good! (Mh'ithrha)

My hands and feet are no longer in the shape of a cute and fluffy pad. They look like the paws of the actual wolf now. But there seems to be no change in the tail behind me. I reach out and touch my body.

-Huh? (Farah)

There are some kinds of white fur wrapping around my chest and my abdomen now. And there are countless big and small scars on my body. Even my teeth become incredibly sharp.

>Your STG, CON and DEX automatically set X1000 of DIV value.

>There is no change to CON since your initial CON is much higher.

>Extra Skill "Devour" has been generated.

My stats have increased a lot under these effects.

STG: 85000
CON: ∞
DEX: 85000
INT: 350 (-175)
CHA: ∞
LUK: 1112
DIV: 85
FOB: 20

And even a new skill in this form.

>Devour: Everything in this universe is yours.
+???
+???
+???

But what bothers me more is the feeling inside my chest. I have tried to hold it down since I turned into this state. The anger...

-Let's deal with you fast... (Farah)

Mh'ithrha laughs as she looks at me.

-I like the current you even more. Just a few seconds ago, you looked like a naive and weak puppy. But now... (Mh'ithrha)

The mucus overflows out of Mh'ithrha's body and helps her create a gigantic wolf.

-You look like a true predator! (Mh'ithrha)

-... (Farah)

I bend and get on all four while staring at Mh'ithrha. It's the first time I moved like this, but I feel more comfortable than walking on two feet. I take a few steps back to take a run-up.

-... (Farah)

Then, I dash forward and hit Mh'ithrha with my left paw. A loud shock wave is created the moment I hit her.

-Urghhh! (Mh'ithrha)

A lot of mucus on her body was blown away by the impact and revealed Kohaku's face inside.

-Arghhhhh! (Farah)

I reflexively shout out loud and use my other paw to hit Mh'ithrha. This time, her entire body was blown away and crashed into the tree nearby.

>You have been affected by the poison.

>Your STG has been temporarily reduced by 5%.

Her poison works weaker than last time.

-Ahahaha! (Mh'ithrha)

I can hear her laughing from nearby. Mh'ithrha raises her mucus body up and turns to me.

-This way of fighting reminds me of my mother even more. She never relies on magic and overwhelms everything with her pure physical strength. (Mh'ithrha)

Mh'ithrha turns her head to the sky and screams out loud. As she finished screaming, many dark green beams came down from the sky and hit the ground.

-Try to avoid them! (Mh'ithrha)

Is her skill just this much? With my current stats, no matter how many the beams fell down, I can avoid all of them easily.

-Hey! (Mh'ithrha)

Mh'ithrha suddenly comes out from the beam near me and reaches out her mucus's hand to my side.

-Grawwllll! (Farah)

I turn my body in mid-air and return to Mh'ithrha's attack with a kick on her body. Mh'ithrha flew backward and disappeared into the beam behind her.

>You have been affected by the poison.

>Your STG has been temporarily reduced by 5%.

With her beam, our fight has turned into a stalemate. Every time I hit her back, she chirped away my STG stats.

-Urghh! (Farah)

And she got even faster and stronger after she did that to me.

-Have you finally noticed by now? (Mh'ithrha)

-... (Farah)

-Even only less than 1% power of mine resides in this tiny body. I can still be able to use my unique skill. If you couldn't do anything to me, you would lose to me at this rate. (Mh'ithrha)

Mh'ithrha disappeared into the beam as she finished her statement.

-... (Farah)

What I should do in this situation is...I open my jaw widely and bite at the beam directly. The bream immediately breaks into many pieces because of my bites.

>Acitivte "Devour."

>Your DIV has been increased by 1.

I lick my lips while staring at others' beams. Somehow, I could feel a sweet feeling lingering on my tongue.

-Delicious... (Farah)

I move faster and bite off other beams. Mh'ithrha also jumps out in the meantime and tries to stop me. But it's useless since I become stronger every time I successfully preyed on her beam. And she has no choice to make those beams disappear in the end.

-Ahahaha! You can even use my mother's unique power. (Mh'ithrha)

I ignore her and jump toward her place.

-Not so fast! (Mh'ithrha)

Mh'ithrha dives into the ground and hides under the stain.

-Argghhhhhhhh! (Farah)

I open my jaw again and bite the ground in front of me.

>Acitivte "Devour."

The entire ground under me immediately disappears because of the skill effect. Mh'ithrha can barely avoid that attack and retreats backward.

>Your DIV has been increased by 1.

>Your DIV has reached 100.

>You have the qualification to become a goddess.

>Trace down your past actions to create your "Origin."

>>>>>>Error<<<<<<<

>Can't create your "Origin" because of the already existing "Origin."

>Cease the process of creating "Origin" until the owner return to normal.

I ignore all those notices and activities that skill.

-Goddess Realm!!! (Farah)

I can feel my body grow with monstrous speed. The white fur now has covered my entire body.

-Grawwwlllll! (Farah)

I have become much bigger now. Mh'ithrha could only be big as my paw now.

-Grawwlllll! (Farah)

I lightly use my paw to hit Mh'ithrha. The moment my paw touched the ground, it created a strong shock wave and destroyed the entire forest.

-Arghhhhhh!!! (Mh'ithrha)

I take off my paw and look at Mh'ithrha.

-Ahahah, this reminds me of my mock battle with mother. (Mh'ithrha)

Mh'ithrha lost most of the mucus surrounding her body. I could see Kohaku's face inside clearly now. She mutters at me with a smiling face.

-This fight, I lost. (Mh'ithrha)

She reaches my hand up in my direction.

-The magic circles outside have also been destroyed. I can no longer descend to this place. (Mh'ithrha)

Mh'ithrha puts her hand down and sighs.

-It's too bad I couldn't fight against you with my full power. Hey, at least this fight is fun... (Mh'ithrha)

I return to human form and approach her side.

-Did you plan for this attack on the city? (Farah)

I can feel Mh'ithrha's presence become fainter as her mucus starts to disappear.

-Huhm? I don't know what you are talking about. I just arrived here because I felt something call me from this side. (Mh'ithrha)

-Is that so...? (Farah)

-Yeah...Hey, Farah. (Mh'ithrha)

-Yes? (Farah)

-Become stronger! (Mh'ithrha)

I nod and answer her clearly.

-I will! (Farah)

-That's good...Try to stop me next time! (Mh'ithrha)

Her voice became eerie again, as if she muttered her last strength to imprint in my mind.

-I will come at you with full strength next time. I am still not giving up on revenge on those gods. (Mh'ithrha)

-I will... (Farah)

With Kokaku's face, Mh'ithrha forms a satisfied smile.

-And you have my thanks, that I can feel her warmth again through you... (Mh'ithrha)

Then Mh'ithrha stops talking. She has disappeared along with the mucus and the tattoo on Kohaku's body.

-Uhmm... (Farah)

I can no longer maintain my adult form and turn into a child again. My eyebrow becomes incredibly heavy.

-Good night... (Farah)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

 

 

 

12