Chapter 342: The Witch, The Female Warrior And…
311 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is a small house in the middle of a white world. Nothing else could be seen beside this house in the white world. It's a small and cozy house with a chimney on top of it. There is smoke that comes out of the chimney, showing a person living inside it.

-Haahhh! (Witch)

A woman walks out of the house and mutters a sigh. It's an adult woman who wears a witch's clothes.

-She is going to arrive here soon, right? (Witch)

The witch asks herself as she stares into the white world.

-Hmmm... (Witch)

After an hour, the change starts happening to this white world. The entire white world shakes like crazy, making the witch woman can no longer standstill.

-What a grand entrance... (Witch)

Then a forest appears out of nowhere next to her house.

-Hoh? The dense mist wraps around the entire forest. (Witch)

The witch can feel a presence is walking toward her house. She turns in the presence's direction and says out loud.

-Are you going to come in or not? (Witch)

-... (Female Warrior)

-I guess silence means yes, right? (Witch)

The witch turns back and walks into the house while leaving the door open. At the same time, a female warrior with clothes made of fur arrives at her house's front. Her breast and abdomen are wrapping around nicely with white fur.

-Hmmm... (Female Warrior)

She walks into the house with no hesitation. 

-You should sit at the nearby table. I will prepare something to eat. (Witch)

The female warrior silently sits at the big table in the middle of the dining room.

-Why do we need to eat in the first place? (Female Warrior)

The female warrior looks around the house of the witch girl and finds many types of research papers and grimoire pining on the grounds and walls.

-We are already dead people. We don't need to eat to live. (Female Warrior)

-Hah...Is it more fun this way? (Witch)

-Fun? (Female Warrior)

-Yeah! (Witch)

The witch laughs as she answers the woman.

-My dearest friend taught me about the joy of cooking. (Witch)

-... (Female Warrior)

It doesn't take long for the witch to bring out two bowls of porridge. She puts one in front of the female warrior. And the witch takes another one while sitting opposite of her.

-What is this? (Female Warrior)

-Hah, Is this your first time eating a porridge? (Witch)

The female warrior holds the bowl and drinks the entire content inside.

-That's not how to eat porridge, though... (Witch)

The witch laughs as she slowly enjoys her share.

-Why don't you try to enjoy it? We have plenty of time in this place. (Witch)

-... (Female Warrior)

The female warrior puts the bowl down and glares at the witch.

-Fine... (Witch)

-... (Female Warrior)

-Then... (Witch)

The witch points her spoon at the female warrior and asks her.

-Why do you decide to help that girl that soon? I thought you guys would wait for a bit longer. (Witch)

The female warrior shakes her head and replies.

-I have no choice since she met one of my kin.  (Female Warrior)

-You decide to lend her your power ...with only that. (Witch)

The female warrior asks the witch.

-Aren't you the same? (Female Warrior)

-Hah, If I don't lend her mine power at that time. There is no way she could defeat that god. (Witch)

-Hmmmm...What is your purpose? (Female Warrior)

-What do you mean? (Witch)

-Are you going to steal...her body? Do you still have a thing to fulfil after all? (Female Warrior)

With the female warrior's question, the air surrounding them becomes tense.

-How could I do that? (Witch)

The witch looks at the ceiling with a sad face.

-And my purpose, I couldn't achieve it any longer. It's not me, right? All of us are here because we couldn't achieve our lifelong goal. (Witch)

-No... (Female Warrior)

-Huh? (Witch)

The female warrior looks down with a grim face.

-I had reached my goal before I passed away... (Female Warrior)

-But you don't look happy at all. (Witch)

-... (Female Warrior)

-Then, when will others decide to come here? (Witch)

-Once that girl becomes stronger... (Female Warrior)

-That will be a pretty long time. (Witch)

The witch flicks her hand and makes a mirror appear in the middle of the air. Two of them can see the image of sleeping Farah in the mirror.

-Am I that cute when I was young? (Witch)

-How can I know about that? (Female Warrior)

-Ahahaha! (Witch)

The witch reaches out and touches the mirror.

-Her power is really strongest... (Witch)

-Right... (Female Warrior)

-Even so, that doesn't mean Farah could achieve a happy ending with sole power. The strongest of us still die terribly in the end. Would she be able to avoid the same end? (Witch)

-I don't think so. (Female Warrior)

-You sound like you are so sure about that... (Witch)

-Unlike us, she still has Hana and others beside her. Not to mention, she has the other 4 inside protect her all the time. (Female Warrior)

-Haha, yeah. Without those four, Farah wouldn't be cute as she now. And she would be more like us. (Witch)

-And more importantly, she has us... (Female Warrior)

The witch finishes her meal and puts the bowl aside.

-Yeah...I hope she wouldn't have to endure the same pain as us. (Witch)

The witch looks at the mirror with sorrowful eyes.

-Do your best...the other "Me." (Witch)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

12