Chapter 344: The Death End Of The Villainess And Her Promise
286 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Din got her body fixed by the goddess, she immediately headed out to repair the magic circle. It doesn't take long for her to notice Hana and her army, since they are too noticeable.

-You are so annoying! Why can't I kill you!!!! (Din)

-Hah! (Hana)

The robot army of Hana easily overwhelms those controlled people under Din.

-Ahhhhhhh! (Din)

Hana rushes toward Din and grabs her face.

-You are so weak without your puppet... (Din)

Din shouts at Hana with an ugly face.

-I can't lose here! I must impress my god... (Din)

Hana doesn't wait for Din to finish her sentence and hit her face against the ground.

-You are too noisy! (Hana)

-Arghhh! My faceee! (Din)

Hana smirks and hits her face against the ground again.

-Ahhhhh! Nooo! (Din)

Hana keeps repeating that action until Din can no longer mutter a word.

-A...I will kill. (Din)

-You still have some strength left, huh? (Hana)

Hana doesn't want to Din take her time any longer.

-I will make sure that you will die here...So you couldn't think of harming us again. (Hana)

Hana bites her finger and lets the blood come out. Hana lets Din swallow a drop of her blood and throw her away.

-Hmmm, I need to be master side now. (Hana)

Hana makes her entire army disappear and runs toward the centre of the capital city. Din, who was left behind, slowly raised up and glared in Hana's direction.

-I will take revenge!!! This plan may fail! (Din)

She stands up and laughs hysterically.

-But with their help, I can summon another god! (Din)

Din licks her lips while thinking about her revenge plan.

-I will start with the little girl staying by her side. I will torture and kill that little girl in front of her. (Din)

Din puts both her hands on her cheeks.

-Hihihih! I wonder what expression she would have at that time. That will be...Huh? (Din)

For some reason, Din feels her body suddenly become strangely weak.

-Huh? Huh? What the...? (Din)

Din noticed something was wrong with her left hand. She couldn't control her entire anymore.

-Why can't I move my hand? Did she...? (Din)

Din thought about what Hana did to her.

-That drop of blood! What is...Arghhh??? (Din)

This time, it happened to her right hand. These two hands bend in a strange direction as if there is no bone inside her hands.

-No! No! (Din)

Her legs have the same fate as both of her hands. And finally, her entire body is affected by Hana's drop of blood.

-Noooo... (Din)

The entire Din body looks like a puddle of water on the ground.

-I can't feel anything...Mo...ve. (Din)

Din lost her ability to speak and groaned incoherent words.

-A...U...E. (Din)

When Din thought she would continue suffering like this, another change happened to her body. Every part of her body become hardened like a rock.

-Arghhh! Yaarghh! (Din)

This time comes along with unimaginable pain. Din couldn't stand the pain any longer and fainted.

-Urghh! (Din)

Her entire parts inside her body slowly stopped functioning because of her distorted body. Her breath became weaker as time passed.

-... (Din)

At this moment, Hana's blood will move to the last step. White smokes start oozing out from Din's body. This signalled the individual Din has ceased to exist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kohaku wakes up slowly from the slumber.

-Ah! (Kohaku)

Her entire body is hurt. This results from that goddess overusing her body.

- Where am I? (Kohaku)

Kohaku looks at her surroundings and notices a familiar face.

-Master Farah! (Kohaku)

She moves slowly to her master's side and hugs Farah.

-This place looks weird... (Kohaku)

Her entire surrounding has been destroyed as the aftermath of Farah's battle. She pulls Farah to the nearby rubble and hugs her.

-I don't know... (Kohaku)

Kohaku because what is going to happen to both of them.

-If a wolf monster appeared in this place, both of us would die... (Kohaku)

Kohaku shakes her head and talks to herself.

-At least I could use my useless life to protect the master. (Kohaku)

Farah has saved her from the pitiful life. So, Kohaku thinks it's normal to repay the kindness with her life.

-Something is coming! (Kohaku)

Kohaku could hear hurried footsteps head toward them.

-Sister Farahhhhh! (Mia)

A little girl appeared and shouted her master's name out loud.

-You are... (Kohaku)

That little girl is not some stranger but a very familiar person to her.

-Mia?! (Kohaku)

-Kohaku!!! (Mia)

Mia walks hurriedly to her side and reaches toward her master.

-Ahhh! Sister Farah is safe... (Mia)

After Mia confirmed Farah's safety, she turned to Kohaku with a face full of guilt.

-I... (Mia)

Mia puts her head on the ground and apologizes with a loud voice.

-I'm sorry!!! (Mia)

-Huh? (Kohaku)

Kohaku couldn't understand this action of Mia since she knew nothing when she fainted.

-I don't know what you are talking about... (Kohaku)

Mia raises her head and looks at Kohaku.

-Right...I forgot to explain to you. (Mia)

When Mia tried to explain everything had happened so far, another presence appeared in their place.

-Farah!? (Hana)

The one who appeared this time was her head maid.

-Head maid! (Kohaku)

Hana looks toward their place and sighs out loud.

-Haiz, master...You jumped in danger again. And Kohaku... (Hana)

-Yes? (Kohaku)

-Welcome back. (Hana)

Even when Kohaku couldn't understand the situation, the kind words of the head maid made her feel warm.

-And... (Kohaku)

She glances at her wounded master.

-Master must have worked so hard to save me from the danger. (Kohaku)

Kohaku feels incredible joy since she knew some people cared about her inside this world. The ones who love her most in this world are not the parents who threw her away, but...

-Thank you, master! Thank you, head maid... (Kohaku)

But the two strangers picked her up in the middle of the street. Tears of joy come out from Kohaku's eyes as she smiles.

-I will become the best maid in the world! (Kohaku)

It's a promise she made on her own to repay the kindness of the master and head maid.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

10