Chapter 347: Comfort The Crying Child-2
294 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

I have left the others behind to rush toward a place.

-According to what you said, master. Through the satellite, I can only find one place where the energy was unstable. (Hana)

As Hana said, I could see a lot of dark haze surrounding the entire forest in front of me. These hazes form a doom shape as if it's protecting the forest.

-Hmmm... (Hana)

Hana stops right in front of these dark hazes.

-Master, I feel a little bad feeling about this haze. (Hana)

I nodded as I watched the dark haze.

-Is this...? (Farah)

This haze reminds me of a person. It's the girl with the tentacle who attacked me.

-Is this her work...? (Farah)

I jump off Hana's hand and reach out to haze.

-Master...? (Hana)

Hana reaches out and tries to grab my neck. She pulls me back and looks at me with an anxious face.

-Master! You shouldn't touch it carelessly. (Hana)

-Right...I'm sorry, Hana. (Farah)

Hana pulls me back and lets her hand touch the haze.

-Hana? (Farah)

Hana's hand immediately melted the moment she touched the haze. I instantly grab her hand and pull it back.

-Are you okay, Hana? (Farah)

-It's okay, master. This will be recovered in a few minutes. (Hana)

-Then, how can we walk inside... (Farah)

-I have an idea, master. (Hana)

-Huh? (Farah)

-Do you remember the protection suit that I gave you? (Hana)

-That thing...? (Farah)

But I forgot and left at Hana's base.

-I brought one with me. There is no problem since it can automatically change the size. (Hana)

Hana makes me wear the protective suit. After she had finished, she looked into my eyes and told me.

-Master. (Hana)

-Yes? (Farah)

-I know I have told you this many times. But please run away when you meet the danger. (Hana)

I nod and answer Hana with a solid voice.

-I will! (Farah)

-That's good. (Hana)

Hana pats my head and speaks.

-Another suit will be delivered in 30 minutes. I will follow you at that time, master. (Hana)

Hana knew I wouldn't wait for that long, so she must have no choice but to let me go in first.

-Uhm... (Farah)

I turn my back at Hana and walk inside the haze hurriedly.

-Hehhh... (Farah)

These hazes are blocking my view. I couldn't see anything in front of me.

-What can I do in this situation? (Farah)

Suddenly, the light comes out from the protective suit and pierces through the haze.

-Ohhh!!! That's better. I can somehow look at the way in front of me right now. (Farah)

Since the range of the light is not extensive, I should process inside this dark haze slowly.

-It's becoming hotter as I keep walking. (Farah)

I look at the protective suits and find some of their parts are already melted.

-That means I have little time. It may be a little dangerous to do this...But I have no choice in this situation. (Farah)

I start running through the forest at the fastest speed while calling Ahma's name.

-Ahmaaaa! Are you here? (Farah)

I keep calling her name and hope there is a reply from her.

-Ahmmmmaaaaa!!! (Farah)

Can I find her with this method?

-Huh? (Farah)

I suddenly heard a crying voice came from a direction. I hold my breath and close my eyes to hear more clearly.

-This way! (Farah)

I open my eyes and run toward my right side.

-Hufff! (Farah)

The more I ran, the louder the crying sound I could hear.

-She is in this way. Huh! (Farah)

A hand comes from the ground and grabs my ankle. I immediately kick the hand away and take a few steps back.

-Urghhh! (Farah)

My ankle becomes incredibly hot because of that hand. I look down and find that part has been already broken.

-No way... (Farah)

I can also feel terrible pain because of this.

-You should die...

-Monster...

-You shouldn't be born...

Many dead people with the burned body raised up from the ground. They head to me while groaning loudly. What are they talking about?

-Nano Gun! (Farah)

I try summoning the nanomachine. Unfortunately, these nanomachines couldn't stand the haze and got destroyed easily. And I couldn't use this magic in this haze.

-The only solution is to transform... (Farah)

Right...That dream. I can't remember much of the content, but somehow a stranger told me to save Ahma.

-I can only choose to believe that person...

Let's do it.

-Ruler Of The Night! (Farah)

I could feel my teeth ache a little. But there is nothing else change besides it.

-What? (Farah)

Maybe...Only that and my clothes were changed.

-Nah! I shouldn't focus on that right now. (Farah)

>You can now summon the target under "Emotional Link."

-Summon! (Farah)

Many rays of light appeared in front of me. Many people with noble-looking out of the light and walk toward me. They instantly bend their head and speak in the union.

-We greet our Mighty Ancestor. (Vampires)

Two people, one male and one female, walk forward and put their heads on the ground.

-Duchess Yie greets Ancestor. (Yie)

-Duke Han greets Ancestor. (Han)

I shake my head and say with a serious voice. I point at those dead people in front of me.

-Please help me defeat those guys. (Farah)

All of them turned back at once.

-These... (Yie)

-Ahaha! (Han)

-It's her... (Vampire A)

All of them stands up and puts their cross on their chest.

-It's our pleasure to serve Ancestor. (Yie)

-Let's go and destroy them. (Han)

-Ohhhhh!!!! (Vampires)

They are much better than I thought. These people can move freely in this haze as if they are familiar with it.

-Let's leave this place to them. (Farah)

I leave them behind and head deeper inside.

-Ahma, I will save you! (Farah)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

With Waifulabs 2.0 I can now even provide Illus for some male chara Xd

 

EmmlRJR.jpg

Name: Yie

Sex: Female

Age: ???

Race: L-Vampire Duchess

 

xn9zb5g.jpg

Name: Han

Sex: Male

Age: ???

Race: L-Vampire Duke

 

13