Chapter 350: A World Where Her Smile Existed-2
291 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

Ahma's father puts me down and looks at me with a worried face.

-Are you alright, little girl? (Ahma's Father)

He turns to Ahma and asks her in a panicked voice.

-Ahma! She just cried so suddenly... (Ahma's Father)

I wipe my tear and try to tell them I'm alright. However, Ahma interrupted me and patted my head.

-You are being a cried baby again, Junior. Here! (Ahma)

Ahma takes out a lollipop from her pocket and throws away its wrap. Then, she puts the lollipop into my mouth.

-Is it sweet, junior? (Ahma)

I nod to answer Ahma's question.

-That's good, then... (Ahma)

Ahma smiles and pats my head.

-Ah... (Farah)

Right...Ahma was always there to help me when I was in a troublesome situation. That was what I remembered from the fresh memories that flooded into my head. Ahma...is a caring and kind senior.

-... (Farah)

Was she the Ahma I knew? Or she was a completely different person? I doubt myself if I was really a success or not?

-Ahahaha! She looks alright for now! Let's take her home with us, Ahma. (Ahma's Father)

-Alright, father! (Ahma)

Ahma reaches out and grabs my hand.

-Ehh? (Farah)

-Since she is your cute junior, I will tell your mother to prepare a big party tonight. (Ahma's Father)

Ahma bends down and looks at my face.

-Don't worry, Junior. My mother's cooking skill is top-notch. (Ahma)

-Uh...yeah. (Farah)

Because of my reaction, Ahma looks at me with a troubled face.

-You look a little different today, junior. Are you... (Ahma)

Ahma shakes her head and stops her sentence in a midway.

-Nevermind... (Ahma)

Then, I silently follow Ahma and her father to get back to their house.

-Ehh...? (Farah)

It doesn't take long for us to arrive at the small house in the village's conner.

-Ahahaha! You must be surprised, little girl. (Ahma's Father)

-Uhm...I thought you must live in the bigger house since you are a village chief. (Farah)

-Ahahaha! (Ahma's Father)

Ahma's father reaches out and hits Ahma's back loudly.

-This house is more than enough for the three of us to live in. And I have to save the rest of our money for her future... (Ahma's Father)

Ahma nods and responds with a deep voice.

-Soon enough, I will repay... (Ahma)

Her father suddenly hits her back again.

-You shouldn't think like that, Ahma. You should just live for yourself! (Ahma's Father)

-But... (Ahma)

-No, but! It's our responsibility of us as parents. We feel happy just by looking at you grew up, Ahma. (Ahma's Father)

-I... (Ahma)

-Anyway, let's go in! (Ahma's Father)

The moment I stepped into the house, I could hear a familiar sound. It's the song that Ahma's inside memory usually hummed.

-Mama! We are home! (Ahma)

A beautiful woman with black hair steps outside and greets us.

-You two have come back. (Ahma's Mother)

Ahma's mother turns to me and has a surprised face.

-Are you perhaps the famous Farah? (Ahma's Mother)

-Yes!? (Farah)

-Ahma talks about you all the time about how cute and lovely you are... (Ahma's Mother)

-Mommmmm!!!! (Ahma)

Ahma runs to her mother's side. She uses all of her force and tries to push her mom back inside.

-Heyyyy, Ahma! I am talking about your crush...Hey! If you put too much force, I will fall for sure! (Ahma's Mother)

-Ahahah, I will go and lend her a hand for dinner. (Ahma's Father)

-Let me help you guys too! (Farah)

Ahma's father shakes his head and politely decline my offer.

-I can't let you do that since you are our dearest guest. Not to mention you just recovered from that virus. (Ahma's Father)

It's a misunderstanding, but I should leave it as it is for now.

-Then, what should I do? (Farah)

-Just find a comfortable place and take a sit, little girl. You should leave the rest to us. (Ahma's Father)

-Thank you and excuse me then... (Farah)

I go to the nearby chair and sit down.

-Oh, junior! (Ahma)

Ahma walks out from the inside room.

-Did I make you wait? (Ahma)

Ahma sits down in the chair in front of me.

-Junior? (Ahma)

-Yes? (Farah)

-I have some questions for you, Farah. May I... (Ahma)

But at this time, a sound comes from outside and interrupts our conversation again.

-Ahma! Are you home? (???)

It's a voice belonging to a woman.

-I'm right here! (Ahma)

Ahma looks at me and apologizes.

-I'm sorry, junior. Let us continue our conversation later. (Ahma)

Ahma stands up and heads to the entrance. I glance at the entrance and find a beauty with blonde hair standing there.

-Higa! Why are you here by yourself? Where is your guard? (Ahma)

-Ah, Karz is nearby. You don't have to worry about him! (Higa)

The girl named Higa pouted and took out a box.

-Moh, you don't act like a saint at all. (Ahma)

Higa blinks her eye and says to Ahma.

-Why a saint must act like a saint in the first place? (Higa)

-Haaahaa... (Ahma)

Higa puts the box in Ahma's hand.

-This is what you needed, Ahma. But remember...this is your salary pay upfront. (Higa)

-Well, I know. (Ahma)

-Hah~I really hope to see you become a member of my church once you have graduated. You would easily take over the position of Holy Grand Mage. (Higa)

-You think of me too highly... (Ahma)

-No, your talent is more than that, Ahma! And... (Higa)

Higa puts her hand in her mouth.

-The person you loved~ When would you be able to tell me? You got this thing just to save her, right? (Higa)

I unconsciously make a slight sound. Because of that, Higa's attention immediately turns to me.

-Huh? You are...! (Higa)

Higa's eyes sparkled as she saw me.

-Saviour! (Higa)

She runs to my side and holds my hand.

-Ehh? Ehh? (Farah)

What is this girl talking about?

-You suddenly disappeared after the battle with the false god, so we couldn't have a chance to thank you. (Higa)

Higa bends her head.

-On behalf of the citizen, the church, give you sincerest thanks for protecting the entire capital city. Many lives could be saved under your hand, my saviour. Not to mention, the maid squads under you provided us with excellent support in this incident. (Higa)

I am thanked for the thing I didn't remember. I really changed the past...

 

Thanks for reading OwO

12