Chapter 355: Interlude 121/ Futile Efforts
269 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yoso looks at her sister and asks her.

-Are you satisfied? (Yoso)

-Hmmm~ (Mist)

Mist waves her hand and makes the screen before she disappears.

-I thought it would be the failure to convert her to one of us. Did it succeed in the end? (Mist)

Mist tilts her head and talks to herself.

-I become even more curious about that girl...How about...? (Mist)

Yoso interrupts Mist's soliloquy and tells her.

-The fun will end once you try to come in touch with her. (Yoso)

-Huh? How can you be so sure...? Unless...? (Mist)

-Right, your other avatar in the alternative timeline did the same thing. And you know...You won't like that kind of result. (Yoso)

-Hah! (Mist)

Mist sits down on the bed and sighs out loud.

-I have no choice but to watch her from afar then. (Mist)

-Right...How about watching your previous chosen one in the meantime? (Yoso)

Mist smirks and rebukes Yoso.

-You mean that failure?  (Mist)

Mist sneers and lies on the bed.

-That girl is saved for now. It's not like that power couldn't take over her again. (Mist)

-Hmmm? (Yoso)

-If she failed to reach the answer once again, then what that little girl did so far will end up nothing. (Mist)

-Right... (Yoso)

-But Yoso? (Mist)

-Yes...? (Yoso)

Mist turns to Yoso and asks her in a curious voice.

-But you knew the current little girl may not be the one you take interested in, right? I mean the one was already dead in another timeline. (Mist)

-... (Yoso)

-There is no way you couldn't know it, right? And the girl you have chosen must have known it too? (Mist)

Yoso turns away and avoids Mist's line of sight.

-Yeah...But... (Yoso)

-She couldn't accept the truth, yeah? It is just like the previously chosen person of mine. Hmmm, what is her name again? Ahma... (Mist)

-... (Yoso)

-Hah~ You are such an almighty goddess. Why don't you just revive the one you really took an interest in...? (Mist)

-The act of reviving a dead person is no different from a torturing act, sister. The soul will be bound to the body with endless pain. (Yoso)

-Right, I can't deny that. But it's still better than being dead. (Mist)

-... (Yoso)

-Or you just take her soul away from the reincarnation circle and give her a new body. (Mist)

-If it was that easy, I have already done it, sister. (Yoso)

Mist knits her brow and stares at Yoso.

-What do you mean by that? (Mist)

-Sister...Have you heard the case that soul vanished? (Yoso)

-Huh? (Mist)

-Once that girl died, she disappeared as if she had never existed in the first place. Neither soul...Nor her body could be found in that timeline. (Yoso)

-Huhm... (Mist)

-I have tried everything to find out about them. But... (Yoso)

-It would be so weird... An ordinary soul couldn't do something like that. Maybe some entities strong as you have intercepted with her existence.  (Mist)

Yoso shakes her head and denies it.

-Then I would at least feel some traces of them. But Farah's existence just vanishes once it meets the end. Over and over... It makes us have no choice to retry again and again. (Yoso)

Yoso puts her hand on her chest.

-It makes us believe we may meet her again in the later timeline. (Yoso)

-Huhmm... (Mist)

Mist puts her hand on her chin.

-There are only two existences that can do that kind of work without leaving a trace. (Mist)

Mist puts up two fingers and tells Yoso.

-One...she is "father's thing." (Mist)

-It's impossible... (Yoso)

-Then...that girl must relate to "her." (Mist)

-... (Yoso)

-Or the less possible thing to happen...she relates to both of them. (Mist)

-That can't be... (Yoso)

-Why are you so sure...? (Mist)

-All the timelines before this one, that girl could only use one kind of power. It would be either father's power or her fragment... (Yoso)

-Is that so? That means this one is special... (Mist)

Mist and Yoso give up on thinking more about Farah's situation since they lack of clues.

Mist waves her hand at Yoso and yawns out loud.

-You should go back...I want to sleep a little. (Mist)

-Fine, sister. (Yoso)

Yoso creates a rift and decides to walk through it.

-Hah... (Yoso)

After Yoso arrived in a space alone, she could let out an enormous sigh.

-Hah...With this sister would not act rashly for a while. (Yoso)

Yoso scratches her head and looks down.

-But this "Farah" is so special...And that one took Farah back to the past and let her obtain the fragment. (Yoso)

Yoso scratches her head and complains.

-What is her purpose? I never saw her acting like in other timelines. Hah...  (Yoso)

Yoso stays still and thinks deeply about the situation.

-Or she wants to use Farah to get rid of "Trio of ???" They are certainly dangerous, and Farah's interception may stop them from being born. (Yoso)

Yoso shakes her head and denies it.

-No way...She must have some kind of motive behind that action... (Yoso)

Yoso sighs and mutters in the void.

-Will we be able to succeed...in saving her this time?  (Yoso)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

I was supposed to post another chapter today...But because of today's's OT, so I don't have time to write. Therefore, I will post the extra chapter tmr

13