Chapter 364: Date With Hana-3
297 8 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

While Hana was holding me, she suddenly frowned and stared in the direction opposite us.

-Huhm? (Hana)

-What's wrong, Hana? (Farah)

Hana shakes her head and replies to me.

-No, master. I just found out the two annoying bugs suddenly disappear. (Hana)

-Huh? What do you mean? (Farah)

-Nothing, Farah. (Hana)

-Moh, where should we go next then? (Farah)

Since we have almost made a trip around the entire capital city, we have nowhere left to go now.

-It depends on you, Farah. I am fine, with any place of your choice. (Hana)

-Hmmmm... (Farah)

I try hard to come up with a perfect place for our date.

-Ahhh! How about...? (Farah)

Hana seems to notice my intention and interrupts me.

-Please don't come up with a restaurant or something like that. I have booked a famous restaurant for us tonight. (Hana)

-Uwuuu... (Farah)

Right...I won't be able to enjoy today's dinner if I go out to eat now.

-Muh...I can't think of anything aside from that, Hana. (Farah)

Hana puts her hand on her chin and starts thinking.

-Hmmm, a place that can entertain master... (Hana)

Oh, Hana just called me master again. It seems has already turned into one of her habits.

-I know this place might not fit with our date. But how about the library...? (Hana)

I tilt my head and ask Hana back.

-Library? (Farah)

-Yes, I got some information that the library just imported new books. There may be books about alchemy that you want to read about. (Hana)

-Is that sooooo??? (Farah)

I pull Hana's clothes and urge her to go to the library as fast as possible.

-Let's go, Hana! (Farah)

Hana smiles and pats my head.

-Master, just calm down... (Hana)

-Ehehehe, but new books! I want to read them. (Farah)

Two of us decide and head toward the library of the capital city.

-Huhm! Wisd doesn't seem to be here today. (Farah)

Wisd, the sister who is Yua's friend, usually be the one who receives me at the library. The friendly librarian sister tells me with a kind smile.

-Something urgent suddenly happened, so miss Wisd must head out, miss Farah. Do you need me to call her back?

I shake my head and decline her offer.

-Don't worry, I just want to have a look at the new imported books. (Farah)

-Oh, we just imported many new books, miss Farah. What kind of genre do you like so I can find it for you, miss Farah?

The librarian takes out a giant notebook and puts it on the desk.

-Please wait for me a little.

I nod while lying on Hana's arm.

-It's alright. We have plenty of time. (Farah)

-Right, then...

The librarian opens the giant notebook and goes through it.

-I'm sorry, miss Farah. We haven't imported any new alchemy books yet.

-Ehhhh... (Farah)

-But we have imported many theory books about magic. I think you may be interested in some of them.

-Ehhh! Let me see them! (Farah)

The librarian opens the door and walks out of the counter.

-Let me guide you guys.

Then, she leads us to the bookshelf containing new books. I jump off Hana's arm and reach out to the bookshelf.

-Woaaaaa~ (Farah)

-You really like magic. (Hana)

-Eheheh... (Farah)

I turn to Hana and ask her.

-Though I knew never you take interest in these things, Hana. (Farah)

-... (Hana)

-How can I make you interested in magic, Hana? (Farah)

-If you can find me a certain spell, I will come to like magic. (Hana)

-Eh? What kind of spell is it? (Farah)

Hana smirks and answers me in a mischievous voice.

-A spell to make master love me even more... (Farah)

At this time, I realised Hana just teased me and had no attention to learning magic. I put out my tongue and puff my cheeks toward Hana.

-I hate you, Hana! (Farah)

-Right~ (Hana)

After I completed reading books in the library, Hana took me to the restaurant. The restaurant was pretty spacious and empty because Hana had booked all the tables.

The meals were pretty delicious, even though their dish size was small. Even I, a small eater, was barely full after dinner. Hana told me that we will need to work our bodies a lot tonight. What is that about...?

-And m...Farah? (Hana)

We have now arrived in front of a gigantic building.

-Woah! Are we going to go inside that building? (Farah)

I knew about this building since it's one of the famous topics recently. Someone bought many citizens' houses just to build this building.

-I thought the facility would open on the day after, though. (Farah)

Hana only smiles and takes out the key.

-Eh, no way! (Farah)

So Hana was that mysterious person!

-Let's go... (Hana)

Hana puts me down and grabs my right hand.

-Heh... (Farah)

The moment I was pulled inside, an incredible scene appeared in front of my eyes.

-Woahhhhhhh! (Farah)

Many stars and planets appear right in front of me. Are these the work of the hologram?

-These... (Farah)

The beautiful starry sky that I thought I could never reach now had appeared right in front of me.

-... (Farah)

I try to reach out to these stars, but my hands easily pass through them. I feel a little disappointed because I couldn't touch them. However, to be able to see these stars this close is more than ordinary happiness.

-Do you like it, master? (Hana)

-Yes... (Farah)

From where I am standing, I can witness how the star was born until they self destruct.

-All the beautiful lights you saw in the sky were the heat those stars release when they self-destruct, master. (Hana)

-Ehh... (Farah)

-Because our distance is too far from those stars, which allow us to witness their lights for a long time. (Hana)

So the light I like was the moment when a star died.

-But... (Farah)

-Don't be sad, master. (Hana)

Hana flicks her hand and sucks all the stars and planets into her palm.

-The end you thought was actually a beginning. (Hana)

All those stars and planets have been combined into one ball of light in front of her.

-They are just ready to prepare to be reborn and become a better and bright star. (Hana)

The ball at Hana's place explodes and creates a heart shape explosion.

-They are just like my love for you, Fa...master. (Hana)

A new planet is newly formed in Hana's palm.

-They just take a new shape and become stronger... (Hana)

-I... (Farah)

I have no words to say. For some reason, my heart went wild when I stared at Hana. Even my face becomes incredibly hot.

-I love you, master... (Hana)

Hana walks to my side and pushes me backward.

-Heh!? (Farah)

I thought I would fall to the ground. But a bed come out of nowhere and softens my fall.

-Let's start the main course, master~ (Hana)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

The 18+ chapter needs to be worked on a little more, so it will be released tomorrow Xd

12