Chapter 365: Extra 1: Farah’s First Time-1 (18+)
509 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: The extra chapter will be (18+). It will contain a lot of sex scenes.

You can skip the extra chapter which is marked as (18+) since these chapters won't affect the main story

 

Farah's POV

-Huh? Bed? (Farah)

I became so surprised since the bed just popped out of nowhere.

-Hanaaaa??? (Farah)

The atmosphere around Hana suddenly changes 180 degrees. I can no longer feel the usual kind Hana who always takes care of me. It makes me feel a little scared of the current situation.

-Master... (Hana)

Hana's right hand slowly reaches out to the skirt I am currently wearing. With her sudden action, I become tense and try to hug myself.

-I will tell you everything tonight~ (Hana)

I became even more scared when I looked inside her eyes. Those pairs of eyes feel like they will swallow me anytime.

-Huhh... (Farah)

I can feel my body shaking even more because of the unexpected situation. Hana seems to notice my state, she reaches her left hand to my face and starts caressing my cheek.

-It will be alright, master. (Hana)

Then Hana moves her hand to my lips and touches them gently. Every time her finger scrubbed against my lip, I felt... weird.

-Ha... (Farah)

Before I could utter another word, Hana put a finger inside my mouth.

-Gyaaa~ (Farah)

What is this? I try to move away from Hana to escape from the current situation. However, I don't know since when, Hana had used her knee to pin me on the bed.

-Uwaaa... (Farah)

-It's no use, my cute master. (Hana)

Hana starts moving her finger inside my mouth.

-Gyuuu~ (Farah)

I can feel her finger moving wildly inside my mouth.

-Hyaaa~ (Farah)

It touches every part inside my mouth, but it doesn't give a satisfying feeling. Instead, I feel nausea because of Hana's movements.

-Let me help you a little, master. (Hana)

Suddenly, I can feel a sweet taste inside my mouth.

-Nyuuu~Honey? (Farah)

Why does honey suddenly come out of Hana's finger? I don't understand why but this sure ease down the nausea feeling by a lot.

-Niii~ (Farah)

This time, I take the initiative and lick Hana's finger.

-Nyaaa~ ❤️ (Farah)

I can feel the sweetness spread out entire my mouth.

-Hummm~ (Farah)

Hana smirked as she noticed my action. Despite that, I keep licking her finger using the tip of my tongue.

-Ara~Ara~ (Hana)

Hana looked satisfied, as if she was a hunter who had successfully caught her prey.

-Let's move on to the next step~ (Hana)

Hana said that and put another finger inside my mouth.

-Nuuuu... (Farah)

She caught my tongue using her fingers and caressed it.

-Hyaaaaa~❤️ (Farah)

No...Stop...The weird and electricity feeling runs through my entire body.

-Noo...gyuuu~❤️ (Farah)

The tears start coming out of my eyes while my abdomen becomes abnormally hot.

-Hana...Pleaseee...It's~Hyaaaa~We...❤️ird. (Farah)

I am so scared of this weird feeling. Even though this was not the first time I had had this kind of feeling, I was still scared of this unknown reaction in my body.

-You are so cute today, master. (Hana)

Hana ignores what I said and moves her finger even more wildly.

-Nyaaa~❤️ No❤️ (Farah)

I know it's useless to beg Hana to stop. I relax my body and let Hana do what she wants.

-Heee~❤️ (Farah)

It's...coming again! Hyaaaa~I wrap my hands around Hana's body and hold her tightly.

-We...ird!!! It's~Hyyyy❤️ coming again~ (Farah)

My mind became blank as something was suddenly released under my abdomen.

-Haaa... (Farah)

-Did you just come because I was playing with your tongue, master? (Hana)

I can't think clearly and ask her back reflexively.

-C...some? (Farah)

-Yes, this happens when a girl orgasms. (Hana)

-Wha...? (Farah)

What is Hana talking about? Orgasm...? What is that?

-You just felt incredibly good just now, right? (Hana)

-Goo...d~Yes... (Farah)

-That's orgasm... (Hana)

I can only nod at what Hana told me. Since I can't really focus and think straight right now.

Hana smiles and takes the fingers out of my mouth.

-Huh? (Farah)

With the absence of Hana's fingers, I feel a little bit empty.

-Han...a. (Farah)

-Hummm? (Hana)

I hide my face behind my hands and mutter in a small voice.

-Can...we do it again? (Farah)

-Can we? (Hana)

Hana takes the fingers which were enveloped by my salvia to her mouth and starts licking them.

-Ehhh...? (Farah)

-Delicous~ (Hana)

I didn't know why Hana did something like that. But I found that figure of her so seductive.

-Shall we start the main course, my master? (Hana)

Hana bends down and reaches out to my face. We have done this kind of thing many times...

I close my eyes and accept Hana.

-Nyaaaa~-❤️ (Farah)

I can feel a familiar warmth transfer to my lips as we entwined our tongues together.

-Hyaaaa~ (Farah)

Many slurping sounds could be heard while we were kissing.

-A...gain... (Farah)

I can feel this kind of weird feeling again. But I'm not scared this time...Is this because I know that's a normal thing that a girl could feel, so I quickly accept this?

-Hyaaaa~ (Farah)

I...am totally dominated by Hana. No matter how hard I try to fight back against Hana, I will always be on the losing side.

-Nyaaaa~❤️

The hot feeling in my abdomen becomes clearer than ever.

-Hyuuuu! Again... (Farah)

My tiny body quivers again as I let out the strange water in my lower part.

-Haaaaaa~ (Farah)

I become tired and breathe hardly.

-Heheh... (Farah)

This feeling is sure strange. But I liked this kind of feeling the more I experienced it. Did I become addicted to orgasm?

-Hana, is this the end? (Farah)

Hana tilts her head and tells me.

-What are you talking about, master? (Hana)

Hana touches my clothes and tears them off.

-Hiiiii...? (Farah)

-Now, it's the main course. (Hana)

 

It's the first time I write 18+ chapters, so I'm sorry if it was too awkward

Thanks for reading OwO

13