Chapter 371: Interlude 126/ The Weird Dungeon
274 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hana's POV

After I had finished my conversation with Sora, I hurriedly headed to the newly appeared dungeon.

-I can't leave that dungeon any longer. (Hana)

Anything that relates to all those annoying goddesses is troublesome. If I don't solve these problems soon, they will escalate and become something like the last incident.

-Though... (Hana)

I want to enjoy more time with my master. Last night was not enough for me...

-I need to get back soon. (Hana)

It didn't take long for me to arrive at the site where the new dungeon popped up from.

-Hmm... (Hana)

The shape of this dungeon looks pretty simple. It's a gigantic gate that comes out of the ground.

-There are many military camps around the gate. I seem to arrive at the right place. (Hana)

Once I head close to the camp, the soldier immediately becomes cautious.

-Who are you? This is not a place for a maid like you to...

Before the soldier could finish his sentence, a voice came from behind him and interrupted the conversation.

-She is my acquaintance. Just let her in. (???)

The soldier turns around and instantly bends down to greet that person.

-Greeting general Yua! I will let her inside immediately.

-Follow me, Hana. (Yua)

I nod and silently follow Yua. While we are walking, Yua calls out to me.

-With your outfit, the soldiers will easily be mistaken. (Yua)

-It's my working attire. It's not something that I can change easily since this proves my loyalty to the dear master. (Hana)

-Hah...Well, I have no authority to make me follow me. And you are stronger than me in the first place. (Yua)

-... (Hana)

-Are you here to investigate the dungeon? (Yua)

-You can think so. (Hana)

I stare at Yua and ask her in a questionable tone.

-I also heard you broke up with your queen. Is it the truth? (Hana)

The moment Yua heard my statement, she frow while having a regretful face.

-It's the truth... (Yua)

Yua turns away and continues walking.

-I no longer love Sora. (Yua)

-How should I react to your lie? (Hana)

-Yes...? (Yua)

-Your heartbeat was faster than usual when you said the statement. Also, your facial gesture... (Hana)

-Nonsense! (Yua)

Yua denies it in a firm tone.

-Hmm... (Hana)

I click my tongue and look down on Yua.

-A despicable being. (Hana)

Yua turns around and looks at me angrily.

-You!

-So, what was the fake dream you saw inside that dungeon? (Hana)

-What...? (Yua)

-Is it sweet enough for you to give up your lover? You made others worried about how you behave. (Hana)

-You...? You must be mistaken. (Yua)

-Yes? (Hana)

-I never see any sweet dream inside that damn dungeon. (Yua)

I can feel the terrible hatred coming from her tone.

-That dungeon shows me nothing but a terrible nightmare. It awakened me from the sweet dream I was living in. (Yua)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

Sorry for the short chapter, I was barely able to finish it because of the tiredness.

 

12