Chapter 374: Explore The Dungeon-3
220 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hana's POV

Once I entered the dungeon, I arrived in an empty room.

-Hmmm...It's like what others said to me. (Hana)

I wandered around the room and started my experiment on it.

-Let's test how durable these walls are... (Hana)

I transform the nanomachines into guns and order them to shoot at the wall. But they aren't able to inflict single damage on these walls.

-They are sure hard. But how about this! (Hana)

I infuse my divine power into the guns and order them to shoot at the wall again. This time, it created a terrible explosion upon impact.

-Tchh... (Hana)

I clicked my tongue as I received the result.

-It can barely chip the wall off. But it's enough... (Hana)

I collected the chipped off parts so I could use them later.

-Anyway... (Hana)

I flick my hand to create an echo that can reach every corner of the room.

-An enclosed space...Next... (Hana)

I transform the nanomachine into glasses and put them on my eyes.

-I can't put up a single heat signal with the glasses. (Hana)

After I experimented with the room a little bit more, I gave up since I couldn't find a single helpful hint in this room.

-Let's move on... (Hana)

I turn attention to the gate that was opposite where I came in.

-Hmmm... (Hana)

I reach out to the gate and sink one of my hands forward. My hand immediately disappeared the moment it passed through the gate.

-This door is constructed by space magic. (Hana)

Since I have come in touch with the time and space magic too much recently, there is no way I couldn't notice this kind of magic.

-But... (Hana)

From what I heard from Yua and Sora, I thought of one possibility.

-This gate must connect to at least two places. (Hana)

If I go through this gate normally, it will teleport me to either dimension that those two told me about.

-I need to deal with that first... (Hana)

I release my divinity and pour them at the gate.

-Since the soldiers who went in here could never meet each other, this would be only one of the entrances. It's alright to mess with it a little. Starts hacking... (Hana)

I need to use my divine power to take control of the magic circle that created this gate. The gate showed some weird signs when it came in contact with my divine power.

-Hurgh! (Hana)

Terrible energy suddenly came out of the gate and pushed me away. I didn't expect a surprise attack and let my body fly backward and hit the wall behind me.

-Urghhh... (Hana)

Of course, this won't be easy since this dungeon is created by the hand of another god. I stand up and head to the gate again.

-Let's try it again. (Hana)

After many failures and trials, I can now take control of the gate's magic circle for one second.

-But that's enough... (Hana)

I found some important when I successfully dominated the magic circle.

-There is another magic circle inside it. (Hana)

At this rate, I will be able to crack down both magic circles soon. And time passes in a blink of an eye, I now only need 30 minutes to take control of the hidden magic circles.

-The divine power really comes in handy at the moments like this. (Hana)

Even when I can't utilize magic power. I can still use divine power to create a phenomenon that acts like a magic operation. That's why I can crackdown on the hidden magic circle inside the gate.

-The knowledge of magic can be put into some use thanks to the divine power. And... (Hana)

I stare at the gate and speak with myself.

-The outer magic circle will teleport to two different places. And the one inside will teleport the user to a different destination from the other two once the user achieves certain conditions. Let's go... (Hana)

I place my hand on the gate and hack into the gate's magic circle again.

-Let's see what you are hiding... (Hana)

The gate becomes unstable again, and it's trying to attack me with that weird energy again.

-But it's too late now... (Hana)

I smirked as I jumped into the gate. The bright light wraps around me and hinders my sight.

-... (Hana)

I arrived in... a battlefield.

-This place... (Hana)

I can see many corpses lying on the ground beside me. And people who are trying to run away from something.

-However, these are frozen and didn't move at all. (Hana)

I go near them and try to interact with them.

-There is no heartbeat... (Hana)

I turn away from them and try to explore the nearby.

-Even the animals are the same as those people... (Hana)

That means only one thing.

-The time in the world... has been stopped. (Hana)

 

Sorry for the late. Since I was too busy yesterday, I will post one extra chapter tomorow.

Thanks for reading OwO

12