Chapter 379: The Frozen World-4
191 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

Hale clicked her tongue as she took a few steps back from the possed child. The child glares at us and says with a cold tone.

-Instant elimination if you violate the rules three times.

Then once again, the world around us starts to move. But this time, the world moves backward as if the video is rewinding. And I can see the little girl on the ground, and the children freeze again.

Hale gives back the control of my body to me and says in a solemn voice.

-It's just like that, Farah. (Hale)

-... (Farah)

-They are just the puppets and playthings in the palm of the goddess.

-But Hale... (Farah)

-Yes, Farah...? (Hale)

-How can I save them...? (Farah)

After she heard my question, she silenced herself for a while. Then I can hear a loud laugh in my head.

-Hale? (Farah)

-No...I'm sorry! (Hale)

Hale keeps laughing for a while.

-It's just like you, after all. Being cute and an idiot at the same time. (Hale)

I pout and try to rebuke Hale.

-Hey! (Farah)

-Ahahah, alright. I will have a talk with the little one in your shadow, and then I will tell you later. (Hale)

-Hale!? (Farah)

I tried to call her one more time. But no matter how I tried, there was no response from Hale.

-I think I should process it on my own first.  (Farah)

I turn to the frozen child and touch the little girl again. And the bullying scene unfolded in front of my eyes one more time.

-Stop! Stop!

-Tell us...

-No...

The children keep hitting the child for a while. After they got tired of bullying the little girl, they left the girl behind and returned to the village.

-... (Farah)

I feel so painful when I look at her.

-If only I could be there to help her. (Farah)

The little girl weakly raises her body up. She looks at the sky blankly and groans.

-Miss fairy... 

Is she speaking to me? I shake my head and deny it immediately.

-She can't see me, right? (Farah)

I wave my hand in front of the little girl. And as I expected, she couldn't see me.

-I'm sorry for selling your gift. But I really...really need money to buy my mother's medicine.

-... (Farah)

It's understandable since I know that from the moment I touched the mother's forehead.

-Miss fairy...I know this would be shameless of me.

The little girl starts shedding her tears while looking at the sky.

-Can you...give me more of those precious things?

-... (Farah)

I open my dimensional storage and check the content inside it.

-Let's see... (Farah)

Since I don't bring many precious things with me...

-I don't have gold or jewellery. And the currency I used outside may not help the little girl much. (Farah)

The girl must be sold the clothes I gave her for a reasonable price, right?

-Since I was Hana's dressing doll from time to time, it would be fine to give them more clothes. (Farah)

I take out 5 beautiful skirts from the storage and put them in front of the little girl. These skirts immediately materialize when they come out of the dimensional storage.

-Miss Fairy...

The little girl frowned at the sudden appearance of these clothes. She hugged these clothes and showed a radiant smile on her face.

-Ehehehe...

I can't help but smile along with her.

-Miss fairy~

When I look directly at the little girl's face, I find something weird reflecting in her eyes.

-Huh? (Farah)

But it disappears in the span of a few seconds.

-What is that? (Farah)

The girl continues looking at the sky and says her wish.

-Miss fairy! Can I have...a little more of these?

-Well... (Farah)

It doesn't sound too bad to give her more clothes of mine. Since I don't know how much these clothes will be sold for.

-Let me give her a few more pieces of clothes of mine. (Farah)

When I finished giving the clothes to the little girl, the world started to move forward again.

-It's here... (Farah)

I look around to reconfirm my situation.

-This is... (Farah)

It's too dark to see my current surrounding. I use nanomachines and turn them into a flashlight.

-I wonder where is the girl now. (Farah)

I have no choice but to search for the little girl again. Since I am close to the village, let's start with the village.

-... (Farah)

I was unable to find the girl inside the village. But I found many villagers had a big party around the campfire.

-Did they have a good harvest? (Farah)

I can even see a pile of gold put next to them.

-That's so much money, though... (Farah)

I leave the village and head to the hut.

-She can only be there, right? (Farah)

It takes a while for me to arrive at the hut.

-Huh? (Farah)

For some reason, a strong smell of blood comes from inside the hut.

-No... (Farah)

I have a bad feeling about this.

-... (Farah)

The moment I arrived inside the hut, I couldn't help but run outside and start to vomit.

-Urghhh! The little girl... (Farah)

 

Sorry for the late. I am so busy recently, and somedays I can barely sleep for 4-5 hours. Because of that, I am not in the mind to write anything.

But don't worry, I have no plan to stop writing.

Thanks for reading OwO

11