Chapter 386: The Unavoidable Ending-1
200 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

As the time returned to this frozen world, the little girl immediately noticed the sword's existence.

-Is this... (Farah)

We only stand aside to watch the little girl's reaction. She reaches out to the grips of the sword.

-This sword was the one I saw in the temple of miss fairy, right?

The little girl has sparkling eyes while staring at the sword.

-I had only seen her one time. And she had answered my prayer already. The last time she gave me food and this time she gave me an expensive-looking sword.

Her hand stops in mid-air right in front of the sword's hilt. She falls on her knee and starts praying.

-Thank you, miss fairy. I will treasure your gift.

Hale looks at the current situation and comments.

-Now, It makes sense. The one who cleaned the temple was this girl. On top of that, she had witnessed her appearance once. (Hale)

Hale turns to me and informs me.

-That's why she instantly refers you to as the fairy when you were the one who gave her those gifts. She had mistaken you for the person that appeared inside that temple. (Hale)

Hale knit her brows as her voice becomes serious.

-A person of that calibre can make this kind of crazy sword and can not approach the little girl for no reason. (Hale)

-... (Farah)

-Maybe all the misfortune that little girl had encountered so far happened because of that person. (Hale)

-That... (Farah)

That sounds unbelievable, but it did make sense when I heard directly from Hale.

-Most people won't be soft heart like you and help other people for free. They will demand something back in exchange for the favour. The food that she mentioned may be the start of everything. (Hale)

We turn our attention back to the little girl and look at her.

-I wonder what would happen when she grabbed that sword. (Hale)

After the little girl finished praying, she stared at the sword.

-I will make full use of your sword, miss fairy...

The moment the little girl grabbed the sword's hilt, an energy wave came out of the sword and dispersed the mist that covered it.

-Garg...

Under the little girl's abdomens, I can see a bright green light.

-It looks like my theory is correct. (Hale)

I look at the little girl and find something abnormal. The white part of her eyes starts to be replaced by a green colour.

-Gragggg!!!!

The little girl shouts even louder. She must stand against the incredible pain by herself. I can't help the little girl since I can't reach her in the first place. After that, the time in the world fasts forward again. The scenery in front of us changes and shows us a hellish scene.

-What... (Farah)

The hut around us had now disappeared along with the mother. I can only see a white set of skulls lying on the ground.

-This would be more serious than I thought, Farah. (Hale)

Hale picks me up and holds me in her arms.

-The village may be destroyed this time... (Hale)

Hale runs to the village as fast as she can. Here, we witnessed another hell.

-No way... (Farah)

The violent fire is engulfing the entire village. I also can see many corpses of villagers lying on the ground.

-They are all killed in one hit. (Hale)

Hale bends down and looks at the wound.

-A clean cut. (Hale)

Hale shakes her head and heads deeper inside the village.

-What... (Farah)

-Tchh... (Hale)

From there, we found the little girl sitting on the mountain of the corpse. The little girl, who should be frozen by time, suddenly opened her mouth.

-You guys are finally here, my guest.

Hale becomes cautious and glares at the little girl.

-You are not that little girl... (Farah)

She nods and answers us.

-She had fulfilled her role successfully and let you guys witness a replicate of the past. 

-Then, who are you? (Farah)

-Me...? 

-It would be no fun if I revealed my identity here, right? 

-We don't want to deal with someone that would hide their identity... (Hale)

-Well...

The little girl smiles awkwardly.

-If you guys really want the answer, I will tell you.

She puts her index finger on her lips.

-The true me is already dead. A will of this dungeon's creator and doll's tuner.

What is the last title meaning? I shake her head and try to put that aside for now.

-So, what we have witnessed so far is what happened to the creator in the past, right? (Hale)

The little girl claps her hand.

-Ping pong! You are correct...

The little girl says with a sad voice.

-A cruel fate, isn't it? No matter what you did, it would always have the same ending.

-Fate, that's bull shit. It's just a set-up from those idiot higher beings. (Hale)

-Haha, I really like you rather than the chosen one.

-... (Farah)

-You really remind me of my creator. 

The little girl looks at Hale with strange eyes.

-Even your power, I feel they are a little similar to my creator. 

 

Thanks for reading OwO

13