Chapter 387: The Unavoidable Ending-2
196 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

Hale glared at the little girl as she finished that statement.

-Woah~So scary...

The little girl only returns the glare with a joke.

-I have only one piece of advice for you, the blackie.

Hale knitted her brows as she heard her statement.

-Do you mean me? (Hale)

-Right, you are the only one has black hair that is still alive in this place.

-... (Hale)

-That power, that you possed.

The little girl pointed at Hale.

-That's power is unsafe.

Hale clicks her tongue and replies.

-You are saying a fact. (Hale)

-Hah, so you already know about it.

She tilts her head and asks Hale.

-Why do you still use that ability? It's like a time bomb that can explode anytime.

I turn to Hale and look at her with a worried face.

-It's not your business. (Hale)

-Fine...

The little girl sighs and speaks out loud.

-I tell you that, because I don't want you to repeat the same mistake as my creator.

-You are not in a position to worry about us in the first place. (Hale)

Hale releases an energy wave and tries using it to intimidate the little girl.

-I recommend you shouldn't do that. Otherwise, I will tell other me to deal with you, blackie.

I can't understand her statement and ask her.

-The other you...? What do you mean by that? (Farah)

-Mah, you guys have met her once already.

I try to trace back my memory to find the person she mentioned.

-Uhm... (Farah)

At this moment, Hale speaks up and answers her in my stead.

-The other you...Do you mean the other will of your creator? I can only think of the one who gave us the warning in the past. (Hale)

-Ping pong! Correct.

-Hmmm, are there any wills of your creator besides her? (Hale)

The little girl shrugs and replies.

-I don't know. I only know about the other me's existence recently. There may be three or four the will of her out there. You guys find out the truth by yourself.

The little girl changes the topic.

-Anyway, what do you two think about what has happened so far?

Hale immediately replied in a cold voice.

-I don't care. (Hale)

My face darkens as I reply.

-It's horrible... (Farah)

-Sure, it's horrible for a softie like you.

-... (Farah)

-Can you tell me who was the one made this tragedy happen?

-I... (Farah)

-Did this happen because of the greedy villager?

-Yes...? (Farah)

-Or did this happen because of the victims themselves? The little girl is greedy as those villagers, though.

-I don't know... (Farah)

-Or the mastermind behind the temple was the one who created this tragedy?

-I... (Farah)

-You see...each of those things I have mentioned is needed to create this mess.

I look down since I don't know how to answer her. Because what she has said so far is all correct.

-Unnecessary greed turn them into a monster. The little girl must ask herself what happened if she doesn't wish for that. She thought an ordinary life must be considered a greedy wish.

Hale interrupts our conversation and speaks out.

-Stop your nonsense logic. I don't want you to poison Farah with that. (Hale)

-How long do you need to protect that little girl? She has to face the cruelty of this world sooner or later?

-Hah, shut up! My answer for all your nonsense is the mastermind. (Hale)

-Why do you think so?

-Greed is a part of a human, and we can't live without it. It's ridiculous for a human not to have greed. What the mastermind had done so far was brought the trigger to make all these things happen. (Hale)

The little girl laughed out loud when she received Hale's answers.

-I really like you, blackie. It's too bad you are not meet the condition to be the one to inherit our creator's will.

-Hmmm... (Hale)

-I won't deny your claim.

The little girl nods and continues.

-But I must agree your claim is almost the same as my creator.

The girl looks down and asks in a solemn voice.

-But what if...the little girl has a little pride in herself? To live without depending on other people? What if she denies all those kindnesses and continues living like that?

-She still dies in the end. Pride can't feed you. (Hale)

-Right, but it must be at least not painful as the hell waiting for her after this mess.

-I don't understand why you referred to the greed when we were in the trial of humility...? Is that related to the creator in the first place? (Hale)

The little girl laughs and explains to us.

-I just give you a little fact. 

-What...? (Hale)

-To live her entire life under someone else gives her that virtue.

-Then, how do they even relate to the greed? (Hale)

-Did I need to spoon feed you guys every time?

-You... (Hale)

-Hah! I will tell to give you the last hint this time. Who told you a holder of virtue couldn't be a holder of sin at the same time?

 

Thanks for reading OwO

12