Chapter 389: Interlude 130/ Broken Script
218 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The little girl stared at Hale and Hana then informed them.

-Then, it's time to wrap up. Let's move on to the next stage.

She claps her hand and makes a dark hole appear right under their feet.

-Bye-bye!

-Hey! (Hale)

-Ahh!

Before the two disappear through the hole on the ground, a shadow comes off Farah's feet and hides in the nearby corpses.

-A sneaky rat...But it's not time for that.

The girl closes the hole and jumps off the mountain of the corpse. At the same time, the world around the little girl cracked and turned into a world with green colour.

-So, you are here...

The little girl clicks her tongue and stares at the mountain of the corpse. The people who should be dead start raising up one by one. All of their wounds start healing while glaring at the little girl.

-You have violated the rule of the dungeon. Exterminate... (System?)

The little girl clicks her tongue and rebukes back to the opponents.

-Bull shit. Are you the one who violated the rules first?

All those corpses freeze and then open their mouth at the same time.

-I don't know what you are talking about...? (System?)

-You can't trick others, but you can't trick me, the observer of the dungeon.

-... (System?)

-The one supposed to protect the rule broke the rule first. You ate all the souls in these dolls and used them for your evolution.

-Hoh... (System?)

All the corpses nearby start merging and create a figure of a woman. And a green veil appears out of nowhere and hides her body behind it.

-If you knew it already, I didn't have to act like an idiot anymore. (Broken Will)

The woman points her hand at the little girl.

-Well done, doll's tuner. But what can you do to me? It's all too late now... (Broken Will)

There is a hint of anger in the woman's voice.

-They were supposed to stay here a little more and let the despair swallow them. But you have ruined my plan. (Broken Will)

-The trial suppose to end the moment they witnessed the truth, you know.

The little girl glares at the woman.

-But you don't seem to care about that. Even when you inherited her will like me. Why do you ask like this?

-Her will...? (Broken Will)

The woman becomes angry and shouts out loud.

-She left us in the space and waited for the non-existent heir? For how many years! (Broken Will)

The little girl bites her tongue and tries to calm the woman down.

-But she appeared now.

-Hah! That's a soft heart and weak girl. Do you think she has any chance of killing our enemies? (Broken Will)

-It's hard to tell about the future.

-Hah, shut up. (Broken Will)

The woman rushed toward the little girl and grabbed her.

-Urgh...You...

-I need your power. (Broken Will)

-You will meet your own retribution soon.

-No worry. After taking your power, I will deal with those lost lambs in the same way. And I will have the strength to break free from this. (Broken Will)

The woman kisses the little girl and sucks something invisible out of her. After a while, she throws the little girl to the ground.

-One more to go... (Broken Will)

The woman creates a hole and goes through it.

-...

After the little girl confirmed the woman had left this world, she raised her body up weakly.

-Ahaha, I can barely protect this girl's soul and mine. But I had lost all of my authority over the dungeon.

The little girl glances toward the black spot in the middle of the green world.

-Should you lend me a hand?

A girl appears from the spot and walks toward the little girl.

-Why? (Bat Girl)

-To protect those two from danger. Otherwise, a big mess will happen inside this soon.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

11