Chapter 390: The Surprise Battle In The Middle Of Nowhere
223 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Hale and Farah disappeared through the black hole, they appeared in the middle of an empty plain.

-Woah...? (Farah)

Farah shouts cutely because of the sudden change in her surrounding. In the meantime, Hale looks cautious as she turns around and looks in the hole's direction.

-Not good... (Hale)

Hale reaches out and kisses Farah.

-Ehh!? (Farah)

Because of Hale's sudden attack, Farah's face turns bright red. So she doesn't notice Hale is pouring black energy into her body through her mouth.

-Hyaaa? (。>\\<)  (Farah)

After a few seconds, Farah's body turns limp because of that. It doesn't take long for Farah to lose her consciousness. Hale hugs Farah's body and bends down on the ground on all four.

-Conquer. (Hale)

Black energy also wraps around both Hale and Farah's bodies. Hale holds her breath and stares intensely at the hole.

-... (Hale)

A figure of a woman wearing a veil suddenly comes out of the hole.

-Where have they gone to?

The woman looks around and can't find a trace of them. Even when Hale and Farah are lying right in front of her eyes.

-How can they escape that fast?

The woman releases the wave of mana to search for them.

-No response...

After a while, the woman gives up and flies away while muttering this sentence.

-Though, there are more preys I can deal with before them...

-... (Hale)

When Hale had confirmed the woman's disappearance, she dispersed her surrounding black energy.

-It's too bad I can't deal with that one in this form. (Hale)

Hale thought the girl just now couldn't be dealt with the fake body of the clone.

-This body will break once I put it too much force. (Hale)

Her current body is just a defective product that she can temporary put her soul into it.

-And... (Hale)

Hale turns to Farah and pats her head.

-It's too dangerous for the current Farah to face her. (Hale)

Hale considered the woman who appeared just now as a different realm from the outer god that Hale fought in the past. It's impossible for an inexperienced one like Farah could deal with her when most of her strong skills are on cool down.

-That one tier must be at least the late stage of the intermediate. That woman is close to becoming a high-rank goddess. (Hale)

Hale sighs and puts Farah in her arms again.

-Let's move on and check the situation first. (Hale)

The moment Hale thought they were safe for now, Hale suddenly felt something heading toward them at an incredible speed.

-... (Hale)

Hale glares in that direction and shoots out her black energy.

-Conquer... (Hale)

The dark energy takes the shape of arrows and flies in one direction. The shadow, who heads toward Hale, suddenly pulls out a sword and slashes her attack into two.

-What...? (Hale)

The shadow opens her mouth for the first time.

-Saint form: Clean Moon...

The shadow releases a white crescent mana wave at Hale.

-Tchhh... (Hale)

Hale has no choice but to hold Farah in her left arm while creating a dark sword in her right arm.

-Conquer. (Hale)

Hale easily slashes and makes the attack disappears.

-Greed form: Clean moon...

This time a green wave comes at her instead of the white one.

-Again? (Hale)

Hale tries to parry the attack. However, the dark sword created by her dark energy immediately broke once it came in contact with the green mana wave.

-Saint form: Silent death...

The shadow instantly disappears and reappears right in front of her.

-Bring you to another world, fare well.

The shadow makes a clean cut and beheads Hale.

-It's over...

Or it was what the shadow thought. The head-on the ground starts moving on its own.

-What...?

The shadow now pays more attention to the corpse and finds no blood coming off the corpse in front of her.

-And that...

The shadow looks at the arm where Hale's body holds a little girl.

-Ahaha, It seems my battle sense has been a little dull. (Hale)

The head suddenly laughs out loud as the body moves to collect it. The shadow becomes cautious and takes a safe distance from Hale.

-Conquer... (Hale)

Terrifying dark energy comes out of the place where the head was cut. A body made of dark energy is created right under Hale's head in the blink of an eye.

-Sai...

-Conquer the space: Sky shattering. (Hale)

The space in front breaks like Hale's command and creates a dark rift.

-Get rid of her... (Hale)

Many tiny hands come out of the rift and reach out to the shadow.

-Greed form: Desire rain...

In a second, the shadow cuts the rift in front of her 30 times and destroys it immediately.

-There are more than one you now... (Hale)

The shadow grabs the sword tightly as she finds over a thousand dark rifts around her.

 

Thanks for reading ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡

12