Chapter 391: The Conclusion Of The Battle
197 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hale stares at the shadow as she orders those creepy hands to attack the shadow.

-Hufff!

The shadow has no way but to retreat even farther away from Hale.

-...

The shadow notices the fight with its current strength. However, it doesn't run away and decides to observe the situation.

-Dual sword style...

Aside from the dark sword, the shadow is currently holding, it takes out a white sword from under its hip. Hale sneers as she looks at the current situation.

-You still want to go? (Hale)

The shadow ignores Hale's provocation and rushes toward her direction.

-Dance of the weakling...

The dark hand reaches out to the shadow and tries to grab her. But for some reason, the shadow can easily use the sword to deflect those hands.

-...

At the same time, Hale disappeared on the spot and appeared in front of her.

-Fast!

Hale raises her hand made of dark energy and slams at the shadow's body. But the shadow still manages to use both swords to block the strike.

-Gurgh...

Hale doesn't hesitate and uses the remaining hand to strike the shadow. The girl got blasted away as she received that hit.

-Sain...

Hale opens her mouth and fires a ray of dark energy to attack the shadow in mid-air.

-Greed form: Clean moon.

The shadow rolls her body in mid-air and cuts her attack on Hale into two with that skill.

-Same dominance type, Huh?

Hale clicks her tongue as she analyzes the attack the shadow released.

-I can't dominate her with this fake body, though... (Hale)

The moment Hale finished the sentence, she reappeared at where the shadow was falling.

-Tchhh!

-Too late... (Hale)

Hale's energy hand looks like a drill immediately piercing through the robe which the shadow is wearing. And revealed a beautiful girl with white hair inside it.

-Youuu...

Hale suddenly feels the girl in front of her looks very familiar.

-But I still need to get rid of you... (Hale)

Hale once again makes many rifts appearing around the girl.

-...

The girl successfully lands on the ground after receiving the attack from Hale. However, so much blood is coming out from her left hip. Hale's attack indeed inflicts a heavy wound on her.

-You are already done for...

A circle suddenly appears under the girl's feet.

-Dieee...

Before a huge ray of energy erupts from under the girl's feet, she once again accelerates and disappears from Hale's sight.

-No one baths two times in the same river, you know... (Hale)

The dark energy spreads out under Hale's legs and corrupts the nearby ground in its colours.

-Greed form: Dividing sky.

The girl jumps off the ground before letting herself touch the dark energy. Terrible green energy comes out from the sword and eliminates all the dark energy.

-Huh!

Hale seizes this chance and shoots an energy ray at the girl.

-Dual form: Exterminate!

The swords in her hands extend and allow the girl to slash Hale's body from afar.

-Gurgh!

The blades cut through Hale's energy body and make them disappear.

-Saint form: Silent death...

The girl appears in front of Hale's head at fast speed.

-Die!

She uses all of her might to slash Hale's head into two. At the same time, the body holding Farah also disappears.

-Got it...

The girl puts her sword into the sheath and walks toward Farah's place.

-Why did that monster hold this little girl? Huh...

But right before she could reach Farah, the ground under her suddenly broke into two.

-Hah!

The ground easily swallows the girl and leaves her no chance to resist. The darkness has now fully swallowed her.

-Can't...breath...

The girl feels like someone is choking her. She suddenly can feel a soft voice.

-Wake up? (Hale)

-Huh?

As the choke becomes stronger, that voice also becomes colder.

-Serve your right. (Hale)

But at that time, another cute voice suddenly echos and tries to stop the cold voice.

-Hale...Please... (Farah)

The cold voice sighs and replies to the owner of the cute voice.

-Hah, fine... (Hale)

At the same time, the darkness suddenly disperse. This time, the girl finds herself choked by Hale.

-W...hat?

The girl couldn't comprehend the current situation. She thought that she had killed Hale in front of her. On top of that, Hale's head is still intact.

-Since...when?

Hale smirks and replies to the girl.

-Right from the start. (Hale)

Hale releases the girl and throws her to the ground. Hale also doesn't forget to restrict the girl by binding her with dark energy.

-Before you could slash my neck, my energy had already invaded your mind. (Hale)

Although Hale is the strongest of the four. But she is the one who is weakest in the interpersonal battle. She will never engage with her opponent head on the head for all reason.

-So...It's all imagination.

The girl also notices the disappearance of her swords. She looks to nearby land and finds her sword is being covered by dark mist.

-That...

 

I couldn't write yesterday because of busy work and OT ʚ₍ᐢ ›̥̥̥ ༝ ‹̥̥̥ ᐢ₎ɞ

If I don't have to OT tmr, I will try to post an extra chapter. ଘ(੭´꒳`)°* ੈ‧₊˚

And thanks for reading  ଘ꒰⑅ ´ ˘ ` ⑅ ꒱♡

11