Chapter 397: Interlude 132/ The Fate Of Sora
173 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sora stands in the middle of the field and waves her hands. Something that looked like a black hole appears in the middle of her palm and sucks all the monsters.

-Painful... (Sora)

Sora suddenly holds her head as if she is in terrible pain.

-What is this pain? (Sora)

It takes a while for her head to calm down and allow her to regain her stability. Sora glanced at the dark wound in her right hand.

-How could that one inflict this kind of wound on my body? (Sora)

The current Sora thinks she has a body of a goddess and wonders how can she get hurt.

-Should I chase after that girl? (Sora)

Sora had considered Hale as a threat to be eliminated. To leave a person with the power to hurt a goddess alive would affect several of their plans.

-I need... (Sora)

Before Sora can finish the sentence, some unfamiliar memories appear out of nowhere.

-Arghh... (Sora)

Sora shakes her head and tries to distract herself from the weird thought. By the time Sora calms down, she suddenly hears a voice inside her head.

-What? (Sora)

-Master has come back. It's time to return.

-Master? Who is it? (Sora)

-You will remember it, eventually.

Something just imprinted fresh memories directly into her mind. This causes Sora several headaches and nausea.

-Master...Yeah, master... (Sora)

An unfamiliar figure of a woman wearing a veil appears inside her mind.

-That's our master. Come back soon.

Sora nods and opens the black hole in the middle of her palm again.

-Come out! (Sora)

A giant figure that looks like a centaur comes out of the hole. However, this centaur doesn't have the face feature like the other monsters she used to summon.

-Hmm... (Sora)

The centaur is around 3 metres makes Sora look so tiny compared to it. But Sora still can give off the aura of a queen even though she forgot of her original identity.

-Bend down... (Sora)

The centaur bends down and lets Sora ride on his body.

-Go! The destination is the master's place. (Sora)

The centaur rushes out with an insane speed. It doesn't take long for him to arrive at the destination.

-This place? (Sora)

Sora looks at her front and finds a gigantic castle. The castle gave off the feeling of a European style castle that could be found on the earth.

-No one is here yet? (Sora)

Sora jumps off the centaur's back and checks her surrounding.

-Are they late...? (Sora)

Sora decides to go inside the castle to check the current situation.

-There is no one here... (Sora)

This is supposed to be their meeting place. How could those not appear by now? They have more than one method to transport from place to place. And their transportation speed is no less than her centaur.

-Let's check up on the rooms inside the castle first. (Sora)

But Sora still doesn't see a single shadow even when she checks up on most rooms and the hallway.

-There is still one more room to check... (Sora)

Sora heads to the chamber, which lies in the middle of the castle. Before Sora decides to head inside, she can hear some weird noise from inside it.

-That sounds like something is being eaten alive... (Sora)

She even hears some sound like a bone being chewed. Sora suddenly has a bad premonition. She turns her head back and tries to run away from this place.

-Not so fast~

A dark hand breaks through the door and grabs Sora's leg.

-My meal...My power...Come here.

The hand slowly pulls Sora into the chamber.

What will be the fate of Sora? There is no answer for it now. (Sora)

 

Sorry for the late. I am a little tired because of work and a part of stress recently.

I will try to resume the usual schedule from tomorrow again.

9