Chapter 403: The Final Stage-3
167 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

The black water swallows the entire Sora's body and turns her into a gigantic monster. Its appearance does not differ from a gigantic floating bubble.

-Disappear! 

The monster opens its mouth and breathes out a stream of water!

-Huh! (Farah)

I immediately fly away to avoid the attack. When I look at where the attack just landed, I find many monsters like Sora used to command to come out of the black water.

I don't hesitate and blow away all those monsters with my beams. But as expected, they can regenerate after a while.

-I should focus on getting rid of the black water surrounding Sora. (Farah)

I shoot my beam at Sora, but the attacks immediately disappear as if the water absorbs them.

-How can I get past the black water? Which magical girl form should I use in this situation? (Farah)

While I am thinking, a voice suddenly calls out my name and brings me back to reality.

-Avoid itttt, Farah!

I listen to the voice and fly backward when I notice a strong stream of black water flying toward me.

-Huhhh! (Farah)

Many hands reach out from the water's stream and reach out to me. I startle at that scene and shoot the beam at them.

-Of course, it won't work... (Farah)

I look down and find the girl who was taken away by Sora has now appeared here. She is currently fighting with the monsters on the ground to attract their attention.

In the meantime, I fly around Sora to observe her body, and hope that I can find her weakness.

-Nothing...So I can only breakthrough with brute force. Should I just turn into the witch form and bombard her with my magic? (Farah)

I don't think other forms would be much help in this situation.

-The key to winning the last fight versus Hina is not here. (Farah)

I am able to win against Hina and save her last time, all thanks to Hale. Without the conquer skill, I won't be able to save Hina easily.

-I have no other choice... (Farah)

Let's think later...I need to bring Sora into the right mind first. I can't even have a proper talk with her now, then how can I save her?

But this place is the trial of humility, the fittest form to use here is the magical girl of bravery.

-Come! Magical girl of bravery! Transform! (Farah)

The familiar armour, sword and shield appear by my side. I can hear the laughter coming from Sora.

-What can you do to me with those puny weapons? Disappear along with them, betrayer!

I can no longer fly in this form, so I also have to deal with the monsters on the ground. While I keep defending against those monsters, Sora keeps shooting the water's stream to create more monsters.

The girl also heads to my side and helps me fight against those monsters.

-What is your plan?

-...I don't have any. (Farah)

The girl sighs while cutting the monster in front of her in two.

-We won't be able to last for long with this large amount of monsters.

-I know... (Farah)

My worst option is that I need to release that skill to deal with those monsters. But I am afraid the attack would also affect Sora.

-Hoh, so Sora has become this state again.

A voice suddenly echoes in my head. I don't think it belongs to the other four because this voice sounds so mature.

-You are... (Farah)

-You don't need to know for now. I can only help you a little before those annoying people pull me back.

-Yes? (Farah)

-To defeat Sora, you need to find two keys and unlock your true form.

-Keys? How can I find it? (Farah)

The voice laughs as she gives me the pointer.

-One of them is right next to you, and the other...

Before the voice can finish the sentence, I can no longer hear anything from her.

-What? Hey? (Farah)

I sigh and continue repelling against those monsters.

-But the key... (Farah)

I turn to the girl and ask her.

-Hey... (Farah)

-Humm?

The girl doesn't stop attacking while listening to me.

-Yes? 

I blush a little and ask her.

-Can I kiss you? (Farah)

 

Sorry for the late, I got pretty sick yesterday and took a rest.

There is one more chapter today.

Thanks for reading OwO

9