Chapter 407: The Disappearance Of Sora
174 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

Before Sora can finish calling the meat wall, something suddenly appears right beside her and wraps around her body.

-Ahahaha! You have done so much for me! I never thought you could control "it."

Sora groans painfully, while shaking her gigantic body made of dark water.

The girl turns to me and asks with a vigilant voice.

-What should we do now?

-Since you can't fly, let me check the situation alone. (Farah)

The girl nods and lets me fly alone toward Sora.

-Huh! (Farah)

The barrier Sora created to protect herself from the attack while charging the last skill is still there.

-Unless I use the Judgment skill, or else I can't pass through this barrier. (Farah)

By the time I try to use the skill, Sora suddenly screams loudly and creates a shock wave. It affects and pushes me down to the ground.

-Arghh! (Farah)

Before I hit the ground, someone successfully catches me and whispers into my ears.

-You are being naughty again, master... (Hana)

I startle when I realize the identity of the one who is holding me.

-Hana! (Farah)

-Haiz~ I thought my master would forget me... (Hana)

-No way! (Farah)

-We don't have time to flirt now, guys! (Yua)

I turn to the person who just interrupted our conversation.

-Yua? (Farah)

-Yup, I just got her on my way here, master. (Hana)

Hana points at Sora in the sky and asks me.

-And that is...? (Hana)

-It's Sora... (Farah)

Hana puts her hand on her chin and comments about it.

-This time is pretty the same as Hina's case. (Hana)

-Hina? Who is it? (Yua)

-Nevermind... (Hana)

-Farah... (Yua)

Yua turns to me and asks me with a serious face.

-Can you tell me how all of this happening? (Yua)

-Alright... (Farah)

I look at Yua worriedly and tell her.

-But you promise me not to keep calm after hearing the story. (Farah)

-Yes..? I will try my best. (Yua)

Then, I tell Yua about everything that had happened since I reunited with Sora.

-This is completely my fault...All of this will not happen if I... (Yua)

-Stop your bullshit. I'm tired of hearing that. Should we focus on saving Sora rather than going through your soliloquy again? (Hana)

Yua looks down regrettably.

-You are right... I don't have time for this. (Yua)

While I am paying attention to Sora, a gate suddenly appears next to me. A girl walks out of the gate with the bat girl and the little girl I met in the last stage.

-Eh...? (Farah)

If I am not mistaken, she is sister Nise that I met before entering the gate.

-It seems that I am still not too late... (Nise)

Sister Nise glances at us and suddenly appears in front of me. Hana tries to attack her in self-defence but stops in the midway.

-I'm not here to fight. (Nise)

Sister Nise looks at my sword and takes it away.

-Huh? (Farah)

-Is it inside this sword? (Nise)

Sister Nise makes a small orb appear in her right hand and takes out the light from the sword using the other hand.

-That's good... (Nise)

Then sister Nise grabs the orb and throws it at Sora.

-Heh? (Farah)

The orb simply passes through the barrier as if there is nothing there. It quickly enters the gigantic body of Sora.

Yua can no longer keep calm and run toward sister Nise. She holds her sister's Nise clothes while shouting angrily.

-What did you just do? (Yua)

Sister Nise tilts her head and answers in a calm voice.

-I just helped her... (Nise)

Right at this moment, there is some change in Sora. She is no longer groaning but turns away to bite the invisible thing that restrains her.

-That is... (Farah)

We continuously hear the sound of her eating and chewing something for a while. And the sound only stops when her body starts bulging and exploding...

-Soraaaaa! (Yua)

And something unexpected is happening right in front of us...We can see a naked Sora walking out of the explosion. She has now returned to her adult form.

-... (Sora)

She gently landed in front of us. But somehow, I feel her a little different from before.

-Soraaa! (Yua)

Yua runs toward her and tries to reach out to Sora.

-... (Sora)

But Sora sweeps her hand and uses an invisible force to push Yua afar.

-What!!? Why, Sora? (Yua)

Sora coldly replies to her.

-Hah...You are just a puppet of them and a betrayer... (Sora)

-I... (Yua)

-I have known everything...(Sora)

Sora touches her chest and says in a sad voice.

-Everything here is just their playground...The thing inside me has told me the truth. (Sora)

Sora teleports in front of me and hits Hana. Hana is blown away by the attack.

-Huh! Master!! (Hana)

Sora takes my hand and wraps her hand around my body.

-Sora! What are you...? (Farah)

Before I can finish the sentence, Sora bends down and kisses me forcefully. I feel like she is sucking something out of my body.

-Arghhh! (Farah)

>You can no longer use "Magical girl of bravery."

She releases me and throws me to the ground. She opens the gate and tries to walk through it.

-I will wait for you guys in the land of laziness. (Sora)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

8