Chapter 410: Head To Acedian
167 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

Sister Nise disappears not long after I have the meeting with Yua. I try to ask the bat girl about sister Nise, but she does not know where she has gone.

In the early morning of the next day, I set out with Hana with everyone else.

Also, this is the first time that I have flown out into space.

-Woahhhh! (Farah)

To be able to see all the stars this close is incredible.

-Master... (Kagehina)

Al little bat girl hugging me closely and asking me an innocent question. No, I should call her "Kagehina" by now.

Kagehina rubs her face against my dress like a spoiled puppy. I point at the scenery outside of the spaceship and ask her back.

-Are the scene outside just beautiful? (Farah)

Kagehina shakes her head and answers me.

-I don't really understand what you are talking about, master. (Kagehina)

-What do you mean? (Farah)

-For me...I only have a weird feeling about this scene...What does the term human refer to this space again? Ah...yes...Space. (Kagehina)

-What do you mean, Kagehina? (Farah)

-I mean, for me, the space outside is just a terribly lonely place... (Kagehina)

Kagehina and I take a walk across the transparent hall. She tells me the story while I am enjoying the star.

-The space is where a creature like me was born... (Kagehina)

-Then, who are your parents? (Farah)

Kagehina lets out a wry smile and answers.

-I don't have someone like a parent. I just popped out of nowhere...and appeared in the middle of the space. (Kagehina)

-Huh? (Farah)

-The moment I open our eyes, we only have one purpose. That is...destruction and evolution. (Kagehina)

-... (Farah)

-That's our purpose of living...I still don't understand why I used to have that kind of instinct. (Kagehina)

Kagehina holds her head with a tired face.

-I feel like some invisible force makes us do something like that. Our life goal is just like that, try walking on the evolution's route as far as possible. (Kagehina)

Kagehina turns to me and says in a serious voice.

-Master...If possible, I hope you won't try to become a god. (Kagehina)

-What do you mean by that, Kagehina? (Farah)

Kagehina shakes her head.

-I don't know...But I feel like becoming a god is a one-way god for you...It's not something that you should do, no matter what. (Kagehina)

A voice suddenly interrupts our conversation.

-It's an interesting conversation... (Hana)

-Hana... (Farah)

Hana appears right beside us and has a stern face.

-Why do you give her some kind of suggestion? (Hana)

-... (Kagehina)

-Should it be better for your master to become stronger? (Hana)

-Stronger...? Huh? (Kagehina)

Kagehina sighs and jumps inside my shadow. Before she completely disappears into my shadow.

-You guys are obese with those numbers and unable to realize the answer is right in front of you. (Kagehina)

-Hey! Hey! What do you mean, Kagehina? (Farah)

Kagehina doesn't show up despite the fact that I keep calling her name.

-Just leave her alone, master. (Hana)

Hana picks me up and holds me like a princess.

-For some reason, many weirdoes keep appearing near you, master. (Hana)

-It's not my fault, though... (Farah)

-Also, Kusuri reminds me to give you the medicine... (Hana)

Kusuri is the name that I gave to maid 002, the maid famous for making the medicine.

-I don't know if her medicine will work on your curse, master. (Hana)

I pout at Hana while staring at her.

-Master? What's wrong? Do you hate drinking medicine? (Hana)

-It's not that, idiot Hana. (Farah)

Hana tilts her head and asks me with confusion.

-Then, what's the problem, master? (Hana)

-You told me that you would call me by the name when we are alone. (Farah)

There is a hint of blushing that appears on Hana's face.

-Fa... (Hana)

I put my ear closer to Hana and say in a loud voice.

-What is it, Hana? I can't hear anything at all! (Farah)

-Farah... (Hana)

-Eheheh! (Farah)

Hana turns to me and pulls both of my cheeks.

-It hurts~ (Farah)

-Master becomes the little devil again.

Hana looks at me as if I am her prey.

-Should I punish you again, master? (Hana)

If I don't stop Hana here, I feel like she will do "that" for real.

-Let's do it, Farah~ (Hana)

-Hana!!! (Farah)

In the end, no one comes to rescue me...and Hana does it to me all night.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

The chapter is a little shorter today because I am really tired of OT TvT

8