Chapter 412: Interlude 138/ The “Judgment Day” and The Return Of The Greed Goddess
152 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-It's that dream again...His smile...His face... (Septem)

Septem is deeply immersed in the monologue.

-I miss everything about him... (Septem)

A boy with a familiar face appears in front of her.

-Every time I reach out my hand to her, she immediately crumbles. Though everything would result in the same ending... (Septem)

-I can't do anything. A useless person...That is me. (Septem)

The little boy smiles at Septem and says.

-Septem...Thanks for your bread.

-It's nothing... (Septem)

Then the boy breaks into many pieces as if he is made of glasses. But he immediately appears once again and smiles at Septem.

-Sister...Septem...

-Finally, you call me by that name... (Septem)

-I'm glad that I can meet you.

When Septem reaches my hand to the boy again, he disappears into the nothingness.

-No...What is his name? I can't remember! I only know one thing I need to hold him dearly. (Septem)

-Please be there again... (Septem)

The entire surrounding of Septem suddenly changes into a busy street. She looks down and finds herself wearing some kind of school clothes while holding a bag in her hand.

-Hey? Where are you? (Septem)

The passerby keeps passing her and ignores her, no matter how loud she is calling for the boy's name.

-Why am I here? (Septem)

She shakes her head while searching for this scene in this memory.

-Nothing...There is nothing inside my head. (Septem)

Even though I haven't tried to touch these memories for so long, They can't disappear.

-I have temporarily sealed them along with my emotions. But I can still go through all of them whenever I want. (Septem)

But the things that she just saw are not in one of her memories.

-But I feel very familiar with it... (Septem)

The street in front of her disappears, and a shabby house appears in front of her instead.

-This... (Septem)

But Septem doesn't dare to step inside the house. She reflexively turns around and runs away from it.

-It's no good... (Septem)


 

-Hah! Hah! (Septem)

Septem wakes up while breathing in and out loudly.

-Another nightmare... (Septem)

Yoso stands at her room's entrance and calls out to her.

-Why are you trying to sleep again, Septem? You don't need to do that with that kind of body, though. (Yoso)

-... (Septem)

Yoso sighs and complains to her.

-I don't understand you at all. With your body, you can live without sleeping. Doing that kind of activity is no different from tormenting yourself. (Yoso)

Septem shrugs and changes her clothes in front of Yoso.

-I feel like I will lose a crucial clue if I don't sleep. (Septem)

Yoso holds her head and speaks out loud.

-Is that it again? I even tried to ask my sister to check your dream...But she can't find anything. (Yoso)

-... (Septem)

Septem finishes changing and walks toward Yoso.

-Forget it...How's the progress of our plan? (Septem)

-The dungeon has already appeared on all the planets. (Yoso)

-This will be troublesome... (Septem)

-Right, this will progress the "Judgement Day" further. (Septem)

Septem sighs out loud and looks tired.

-This loop is just too weird. Why does everything accelerate sooner than the usual schedule? How long do you think the "Judgment Day" will start? (Septem)

-7 years...The "Judgement Day" will happen at that time, no matter what we do. (Yoso)

-Tchh...And what's the progress of capturing that lazy goddess? She is the key to slow down the "Judgment Day."  (Septem)

-Whew, the goddess of greed is on the way to capture her. (Yoso)

-Huh! That stalker goddess? Why does she move so suddenly? (Septem)

-I don't know. Avaritia tells me that she wants to capture the lazy goddess by herself. (Yoso)

-It's weird...Please send out some subordinates to investigate it.

-Alright, I will do it immediately.

 

Ya, sorry for no chapter yesterday TvT I need to plan the plot again for the next arc. So it takes quite a time to organize all the thoughts.

In this chapter, three familiar faces have made a comeback after so many chapters.

Finally, thanks for reading OwO

9