Chapter 413: Interlude 139/ To Meet You One More Time
167 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside an unknown church, a girl wears the sister's clothes and prays faithfully.

-One more year has passed, and I still haven't found her trace...

The girl sighs and looks at the god's sculpture in front of her.

-Damn god.

She takes the gun out and blows away the sculpture with an annoying face.

-Lazy goddess, hah?

At the same time, the girl can hear the sounds of many footsteps walking toward her.

-Hummm...

Eventually, some people break the entrance of the church and walk inside.

-Well! Well! Well! What do we have inside this place?

The girl sights three men walking inside the church with frivolous looks on their faces.

-Boss! Boss! That girl is so beautiful!

-What should we do now, boss?

The boss of the three laughs out loud and orders his underlings.

-What are you guys waiting for? Get her!

-Ooohhhhhhh!

-Hahhh!

The girl who cosplays sister immediately aims her gun at one of the underlings.

-Die.

At the same time, a bullet comes out of the gun and takes one life. The other underling looks scared at what unfolded in front of him and hides behind his boss.

-Boss! She has hot stuffed! Do something!

The boss doesn't show fear even when the girl deals with his underling easily.

-Do you know who I am? I am one commander in the revolution army! If you submit yourself now, I will consider and take you as my plaything.

-Boss! But she just killed...

The boss hits the face of the underling and kicks him to the corner of the church. The boss returns his attention to the girl while licking his lips loudly.

-I will enjoy...

Before the man can finish his sentence, the girl raises her gun and shoots at the man's face.

-Hah!

But before the bullet can damage the man, a barrier appears and protects him from the bullet.

-Magic?

-That's right! It's the thing that you guys despise...

-...

-Hihihih. I wonder what kind of reaction you will have if I rape you? You must despise the people that can use magic like me... I feel hot just by imagining.

-So... the revolution force also has full of trash.

The girl keeps firing at the man.

-It's useless! It's useless!

The man laughs out loud and thinks the girl of him is desperate.

-Aaha...Arghhh!

For some reason, the bullet pierces through the barrier and hurts him.

-How? How?

-Useless maggot!

The girl doesn't answer the man and ends him with a bullet in the head.

-Arghhh!

The girl blows the smoke coming out of the gun and walks away. Outside of the church, there is a mature sister waiting for her.

-You are done with those trashes, Elana.

-Uhm...Sister, Theresa...Any news about Tina...? (Elana)

The girl called Theresa shakes her head and answers in a tired voice.

-Still nothing... (Theresa)

-... (Elana)

Elana looks down while muttering.

-When can I see you, Tina? (Elana)

 

Two familiar faces have made their appearance in this arc again. In case anyone forgets about them, please recheck chapter 194 OwO

As many of Farah's harem will appear in this arc, this will be a big fight 

Thanks for reading OwO

8