Chapter 414: Interlude 140/ Set Up The Grand Stage
167 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An ugly man takes a sip of wine and enjoys the drama in front of him.

-Not bad...Not bad at all~

A man that looks like a manager rubs his hand against each other.

-These are the finest actors inside our restaurant~ Do you like it, my dear god?

-Hmmm...

The man throws the cup in his hand to the ground and speaks with an ignorant voice.

-You know what I want?

-Yes?

The man glances at the actress in the drama and looks at the manager again.

-Do you understand now?

-But...we are a restaurant, not a...

The man sneers and clicks his finger against the table.

-I won't repeat it one more time...

The manager startles at the man's attitude. He sweats like crazy while taking a few steps back.

-But mister...If we give you her, then...

-Hah!

The man flicks his fingers and burns the manager to ash. The actors can't hide their calm and scream out loud.

-Arghhhhhh!

-Murder!

-You guys are so noisy.

The man flicks his fingers again and kills most of the actors on the stage. He only leaves the most beautiful actress alive.

-You...

The actress can't handle her fear and falls on all four.

-Go or die like them. You can choose...

-I-I will go...

-That's a good choice.

The man lets out a frivolous smile and takes the actress away. When he comes out, the surrounding people immediately run inside the house to hide.

-That's one of the revolution leaders...

-A murder!

-He must have killed all those people inside again.

-Look! Ria is taken with him. Poor her...

-She won't escape from the fate like all the previous women.

The man clicks his tongue and flicks his fingers. The entire surrounding is engulfed in flame at his action.

-Burnt meat...That smell much better.

He is in a good mood after killing many citizens inside the city. He doesn't wait for so long and takes the actress back to his inn.

-Hummm?

On the way back to the inn, he passes by two women wearing sister's clothes.

-She smells delicious...

The man tries to find the two sisters, but they have long disappeared from his sight.

-Too bad...I will catch them next time then.

It doesn't take long for the man to arrive at his inn. The inn looks quite luxurious since most of the customers here are noble.

-Go inside...

The man laughs while pushing the actress to his bed.

-Please...

The actress cries as he asks him to let her go.

-No way? Why do I have to let my food away?

-Food...? What do you mean?

This time, the actress pays more attention to her surrounding. She can find many human bones lying on the floor.

-Hiiiii!

-That's right...

-You want to "eat" me in that way...

-Of course? Why do I want to spend my night with the food anyway?

The man opens his mouth loudly and lets several tentacles come out.

-Be a good meal~

As the tentacles approach the actress, something is thrown through the window and goes into his mouth.

-What?

A terrible explosion comes from inside his body and blasts several metres away. A shadow seizes this chance and grabs the actress.

-Ehhh?

-Shut up...

The shadow and the actress quickly disappear from the scene and let the man behind.

The inn's staff opens the door to check up on the situation inside the room. However, what awaits him is a dead-ending.

-Mister, what is...? Ahhhh! Monster...

The tentacles reach out to the staff and completely swallow him.

-He tastes so bad.

The man...no, the one raises up is no longer the man but a beauty.

-Hah, my meal...

The woman looks dejected as she turns away.

-Whew, I can chase after them right away. But It's no fun if I do that, and...

She takes out a crystal ball and looks at it. On the ball, she can see the appearance of Farah.

-What kind of surprise will you bring to me this time?

If Farah is here, she will be able to identify her identity right away. The woman is no one but Nyarlathotep, Yoso's sister.

 

Sorry for no chapter yesterday/ Though I am too tired because of working yesterday TvT

And thanks for reading OwO

8