Chapter 415: Arrive…And Escape From The City
166 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

With the help of Kusuri, I eventually break the curse and return to normal. But for some reason, my divinity remains as -10. I have no choice but to leave that for now...

Even more surprisingly, Kagehina is the one who helped Kusuri find the cure for my curse. When I asked about the detail, Kusuri didn't want to answer me for some reason. I don't want to force Kusuri to talk. It's better to wait for her until she tells me by herself.

With the high speed of the spaceship, I quickly arrive at the Acedian in just 7 days.

-But...(Farah)

-Yes, master? (Hana)

Hana tilts her head and asks me in an innocent voice.

-Is there anything wrong, master? (Hana)

I point at the scenery in front of me and ask Hana back.

-Why does this planet look like this, Hana? (Farah)

Right, I felt so wrong when I first landed on this planet. From outer space, I could only see a yellow colour on it. Humilitan planet has 70% of the surface made of blue colour. It means that 70% of that planet is made of water.

-This... (Farah)

Hana looks at the desert in front of her and has a mocking smile on her face.

-You mean this desert, master? (Hana)

-Yes? (Farah)

-This is the result of the idiots living on this planet.

What does Hana mean by that? 

-Do you mean the people of Acedian turn this place into a desert? (Farah)

-That's right, master. (Hana)

Hana spreads out the nanomachine and turns them into a large screen. I can see a beautiful planet like Humilitan on the screen.

-This is how it looked 50,000 years ago... (Hana)

-How... (Farah)

In just 50,000 years, how can people on this Acedian turn this planet into that state?

-Master must know what the people on this planet are famous for, right? (Hana)

-Yup, I have learnt that fact in the school. They are famous for their high technology, right? Ahhh! (Farah)

As I receive the hint from Hana, I come to understand why this planet is in this state after 50,000 years.

-Unlike magic, technology can develop fast as long as they have enough resources. Not to mention the goddess of this planet actively helps her people in their development. (Hana)

Then Hana makes the image of the planet on the screen gradually turn yellow.

-People keep taking the resources of this planet and don't let it have a chance to regenerate the resources by itself. Should this be a matter of course when this planet is destroyed under their hands? (Hana)

-... (Farah)

-These people are also hard head since they deny magic and refuse to use it as an alternate energy source. (Hana)

Hana looks so cold when she is talking about humans on this planet.

-Master? (Hana)

-Yes? (Farah)

-Do you think they deserve this ending, master?

-I...I don't know. (Farah)

Hana pats my head and has a wry smile on her face.

-Sorry for troubling you, master. I have derailed from the topic. (Hana)

I shake my head and try to deny it.

-No, you are right, after all, Hana. (Farah)

Maybe from Hana's point of view, these people are no different from the virus that harmed this planet. If not for them, these planets wouldn't turn into this state.

Hana suddenly pulls my cheek and brings me back to reality.

-Master...? (Hana)

-Huh? (Farah)

-You shouldn't think too deeply about that. That problem is what these people need to solve by themselves. You don't have a single responsibility for them.

-Uhm...Thanks, Hana. (Farah)

-It's nothing, master. I just stated the truth. (Hana)

I pout as I hear Hana call me a master again.

-Master? (Hana)

-Hummm! (Farah)

-Ehhh? (Hana)

-Idiot Hana? (Farah)

-Ahhh, master! (Hana)

I stick my tongue at Hana and run away from her. After Hana finished appeasing my anger with candies, she took me to the nearest city.

-We will soon meet the spy under Aya in this place, Ma...Farah. (Hana)

-Ehehe, right~ (Farah)

I need to meet the spy as soon as possible to get the news about Farah and the dungeon.

We eventually arrive in front of a city in the middle of the desert. There is something that looks like a barrier surrounding the entire city. And the inside is filled with many high buildings and vehicles.

-Woahhh! (Farah)

I also find many scary-looking soldiers guard at the entrance. All of them carry guns and wear high-tech armour.

-Let's go, Hana. (Farah)

While I am in Hana's arms, she finishes all the procedures to let us pass through the gate.

-Eh...? How can we get in so easily, Hana? (Farah)

Hana smiles as she whispers into my ears.

-As usual, I just twitched a little with their machine~ (Hana)

-Ah, that! (Farah)

Whew, it's just like the last time when Hana made a fake identity card for me.

-And the meeting place will be... (Hana)

Before Hana can finish her sentence, a mushroom cloud suddenly appears in the middle of the city.

-Barrier! (Farah)

At the same time, I can hear many shouting voices from beside me.

-We are under attackkkkkk!

-The revolution army is attacking ussss!

 

Sorry for not posting recently since I just got a fever again for 2 days TvT

As I try to find out the reason why I have fever for no reason recently, I accidentally find the fever is the result of my wisdom teeth is growing TvT

Thanks for reading ~ 

8