Chapter 424: You are…?
147 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

Each goddess has a different way of taking their planet. Humilitas often isolates herself from the planet's affairs. But when the planet really needs her, she appears and saves them.

-But it is different for her... (Farah)

I don't really know if this mess is her work. Or it's the manipulations of the higher up in this country. I have no choice aside from finding her and asking her to give me the answer.

-Though I don't know her current position since I can't come in contact with the spy. (Farah)

The last bombing, bombing wiped out most of the citizens inside the city. So, I don't have a single clue about finding her now.

I hold my head and sigh out loud.

-I also don't have a single clue to find Hina too... (Farah)

Hana also finds a little information about her activity. I knew she was one leader that led the revolution force before I came here.

With this clue, I can be sure that she is still safe for now...Or at least it is what I am hoping for.

I go up the stair heavily while I am thinking about this matter.

-I don't have a single solution for this current situation. (Farah)

I am not some person who excels in politics. Also, I can't just stop the war by force.

-It's meaningless to do that. As I used to read a history book about this issue, I knew this kind of peace wouldn't last long. (Farah)

And it's impossible to solve this on my own. I shake my head and try to show determination on my face.

-I can't be too greedy. It's better to focus on saving Hina and Sora. (Farah)

Meanwhile, I will only save the people that I can reach.

As I reach the next floor of the shelter, I can't find anyone here.

-They must have all left for the new force. (Farah)

I exit this floor and process to move on to the next floor. This time, I can hear some groaning sounds of a woman coming from this floor.

-Huh!? I thought that I had healed everyone already? (Farah)

I run faster and head to the source of the noise.

-It comes from this room! (Farah)

I open the door of the room and walk inside. As I move inside, I find a sister groaning painfully on the bed.

-This is... (Farah)

I rush to her side and check up on the girl's symptoms. I take up her skirt and look at her body.

I find many black spots appearing from her wound.

-This is not caused by the radiation. Huh? (Farah)

The moment I find her face, I can't help but surprise.

-Sister Theresa? (Farah)

My sister takes care of me for so many years during that trial. My head turns blank as I can't think of anything clearly. I use my hands to hit my face and remind myself.

-I need to save her first! (Farah)

At first, I try to cast ordinary healing magic. But it doesn't work at all...

-Sister Theresa... (Farah)

I can't let her die here...I apologize to Hale inside my mind and start using my power again. The rainbow light comes out and takes away all those black spots. The wounds on her body also close up because of my skill.

-Hahh... (Farah)

I can only let out my breath after I am sure sister Theresa is completely healed.

-She will be fine for now... (Farah)

At this moment, I remember there was one more person who stayed at sister Theresa's while I was fighting.

-I couldn't see her face clearly, since I had no leeway to pay attention to her at that moment. (Farah)

At this moment, I can hear sounds coming from the other side of the door.

-You have to hurry up! Sister is in a dangerous situation!

I peek out and find a sister who is talking with the crystal.

-I am trying!

-Then do it faster!

-Hah, but you know! The spaceship takes time, and the support can't arrive right away.

For some reason, I feel the face of the sister in front of me looks incredibly similar. However, I can't remember when I have seen her face.

-You...?

The sister stops in the middle of her call and glares at me.

-What are you doing over there?

I stutter and answer her in a shaking voice.

-I just...healed the sister inside the room. (Farah)

-Heal?

The blond sister runs inside the room and starts checking on sister Theresa.

-It disappears! It really disappears...

The blond sister starts crying as she thanks me repeatedly.

-Thank you...Thank you...

 

Thanks for reading OwO

6