Chapter 426/Interlude 143: Welcome Back
215 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Theresa's POV

I pull out the gun and point it at the little girl in front of me.

-I appreciate that you save me...But it's a different matter when it comes to Tia. Do you have any evidence that you can show me? (Theresa)

The little girl in front of me bites her lip and shows a regretted face.

-I...(Farah)

It takes us a long time to establish a "business" dealing with a secret drug. It's a drug that can strengthen the person using it without backlash.

Of course, the drug is a miracle like that at first. We need to go through a lot of trial and error so we can able to make that drug.

As for the ingredient that made the secret drug...It is made from the remaining corpse of that "God". The one who took away my dear sister from us.

This drug grants the user 2 advantages.

+It can increase the life span.

+It can make people stronger through mutation.

With just these simple 2 advantages, the rich and many people all over the galaxy seek this drug. This drug eventually becomes their only source of income, so can they use it as a financial source for their activity.

However, the information we are trying to find the sister has also been leaked. Many little girls were used by the other forces that appeared in front of us. They all proclaim that they are our sisters...

Well...Of course, all of them are fake...When we asked for the evidence, they all came with something bull shit. I don't want to let them taint her memory with us.

-If you don't have... (Theresa)

-Sister Theresa! (Farah)

I turn away and try to leave the little girl behind.

-...Do not call me again. (Theresa)

-The loner cat is thrown away, and no one needs it. It thinks everyone in this world hates its existence. (Farah)

-Ehhh...? (Theresa)

This sentence...I turn around and have a close look at the little girl's face.

-But one day, a cat family welcomes it. Despite it being the weakest and smallest child, the cat family... (Farah)

-Will always welcome it as a family member. (Theresa)

The girl in front of me blurs as I see Tia overlap her.

-I am no longer a weak Tia like that day! (Farah)

Tia raises her little arm and shows me her non-existent muscle.

-This time! I will protect everyone again. (Farah)

Only a little idiot can make a promise like that. I run toward Tia and hug her tightly.

-Idiot! Where have you been? (Theresa)

-Sister Theresaaa...? (Farah)

-Welcome back... (Theresa)

Tia hugs me back and replies with a sunshine smile.

-I am back, sister~ (Farah)

 

I am back after a long pause OwO/ Lose almost 1 week because of the fever TvT

I will update chapter like normal start from today 

And thanks for reading.

 

7