Interlude 1
286 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Other Person Point of View.

 

Ichika entered her apartment. She and her sister's apartment at thirty floors were the biggest in this building, with a big living room, dining room, kitchen, and five rooms from each of the sisters. She took off her shoes and went inside.

Ichika saw all of her siblings in the living room. Since today was the weekend, all of them were together in the living room. They were watching some movies together.

Ichika still could feel her face was hot, and maybe her face was blushing. She tried to calm her feelings down by taking a glass of water and sitting at a table in the dining room. Until this moment, Ichika could remember in fresh the boy that saved her.

The boy the same age as her had messy blond hair and sharpened eyes that resemble a bad boy. Sometimes his eyes were so bad that look a dead fish eyes. Also, he was tall and strong. Ichika remembered the first time they met when Nino, one of the sisters, told them she found a way to buy 'the legendary yakisoba sandwich' that our mother told us.

His name was Saku Yamada, one of Ichika's new classmates. In just a few days, he was kinda involved with the quintuplet, like how he met Nino before introducing us to him, and he saved Miku from falling from a tree.

And just a moment ago, he saved Ichika as well. But for Ichika, the last conversation with him took a hit at her heart.

When Saku encouraged Ichika to achieve her dream, and he would help her with anything he could. His hand grabbed her shoulder while talking about how he would support her. His eyes were deadly serious with unwavering black eyes. Successfully gave Ichika a lot of courage.

'Ah… I remembered his face again.'

Ichika felt her face become hot again when she was mesmerizing that scene. She took another sip of glass water. She never had this feeling before. Maybe this was her first time. Ichika was always reading or understanding how people act or things like that for her study to do acting.

So Ichika kinda knows what she was feeling right now…

'Is this what you called love or liking someone.'

Ichika couldn't believe how easy it was for me to like a boy, but at the same time, she can't deny that her feelings started to blossom. Ichika sighed very hard.

"Is something happening, Ichika?" Nino asks Ichika. When Ichika woke up from her daydream. She realized that all of her sisters were looking at her.

"Eh… What are you talking about? I'm fine." Ichika was very surprised, so she flustered and said she was fine in a comical way.

Of course, seeing that didn't make any of her sisters convinced with her remark.

"Really? Did you look ill? You came with a red face and had that vacant stare… also sometimes flustered face... did something happen?" Miku said with a worried face.

"Hm… but she didn't have any fever," Yotsuba said after she held her forehead, checking the Ichika temperature. While Itsuki gave Ichika some snacks and hot tea. Ichika appreciated her sister's worries.

"I was kinda shocked because some hoodlum tried to trick me."

"Eh… that's dangerous!"

"Yeah, but I was saved by Saku-kun."

""Saku?""

Ichika told her sisters what happened to her. 

 

"I am relieved to hear that you were saved by Saku. Hearing that you would be in such a dangerous position." Yotsuba breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, we need to thank him again," Nino said with a big smile on her face.

"Un, he is such a good boy," Miku added another compliment.

"But, I have been wondering for a while about Yamada-kun?" Itsuki asked her sisters.

"What is Itsuki?"

"From I heard from all of you also from my own perspective… Yamada-kun is the only classmate until now that never mistakenly calls us. He can distinguish us..."

"""" Ah.""""

And for the first time, the quintuplet realized that. It made their heart-pounding since maybe for them, this was the first time that other than their family could distinguish them.

"Um… We need to make sure this is true." Nino said with such conviction.

On that day, the quintuplet wanted to find out if that was true. They need to check it.

***

 

"What I am to do with this student." Shizuka Hiratsuka had a headache when another teacher complained to her. One of her students had become famous in the teacher lounge. His name was Saku Yamada. Maybe he was one of the few bad students this school ever had.

The problem with him was that Saku was a good student if you looked at his attendance and study ability. He just does not take the class seriously, especially in the last two days. He boldly sleeps in class, including her class. He could answer all of the teacher's questions with such ease. He also came from abroad, so there was some speculation that he actually had finished his school from overseas.

The problem was some teacher was afraid his attitude infected to other classmates.

"This is complicated…"

Shizuka has another problem… It was Yukino Yukinoshita. She knew her older sister, and that's why she wanted to help her. During one week, Shizuka could see that Yukino didn't have any will to communicate with another student. Yukino, in school, just took her time studying and reading at her desk.

"What I am to do with this student." Shizuka sighed once again.

"Do you have a problem, Shizuka-sensei?"

Shizuka heard someone asking her. When she looked up, she found Sae-sensei. She usually didn't stay at the lounge teacher but took her time in the guidance counselor room. So it was kinda surprising for Shizuka to see Sae-sensei. But, Shizuka thought of her problem and Sae-sensei's guidance counselor. So she told her problem to Sae-sensei.

"What about your club?" Sae-sensei told her.

"My club? You mean service club? We didn't have any members, so they are kinda abolished."

"How about putting them in that club, and you guide them with making them helping another student."

"Ah… that's a great idea!"

Shizuka was impressed with that idea. Her club could be saved also she helped her student with this idea.

"Yup, next week. I need to talk with them." Shizuka was a passionate teacher. She couldn't leave them alone. With this… She hoped they could change a little.

***

 

Okita Souji knew from the beginning that she was a failure. She is always surrounded by people with white lab coats. Man and woman take turns checking her, but she was rarely visited by the researcher for obvious reasons.

Okita sometimes heard how she was very much different from their data or the like.

A failure.

All of their works are failures.

But, she was a failure among all of the failures.

That is her life in solitude in her own room for years.

In this organization, two divisions rivaled each other. The one who is doing 'Perfect soldier' and another division with another project called 'Hero Clone.' 'Hero Clone' is the project to make a clone of a hero from the past. They took several samples, but they modified their genes, but in the end, the project failed.

It failed because they were different from the hero from the past, and their power was not as good as them. Also, they were too much different from the original.

Until one day, Okita can hear some weird commotion. She thought the uproar would be gone after a while. Sometimes there are some noises, but never as long as this time.

It took time.

After a while, the noises were gone, and they became quiet.

Okita became curious and went out of her room. The facility was destroyed. There were several corpses, and she saw several researchers she knew.

And for the first time in her life, she went out to the outside world.

But, the world for a girl who didn't have anything is a cruel world.

Until her adoptive father found Okita. He was a practitioner dojo. He teaches her the path of a swordsman.

It was Okita's best time in her life. Her adoptive father was a nice father.

She has a welcoming family. She also has a talent for swordsmanship.

But, Okita's life started to change. She slowly has memories of her past life. That memory makes her stronger than before. At her age 14 years old, she can defeat all of the dojo members, including the head of the dojo, which is her father.

Okita using her own techniques makes it worse.

Her adoptive father's pride was broken.

Her family slowly avoided her.

And she once again became solitude by people around her. They can't comprehend her. She lost her place again.

Before, she was a failure.

Next, she was a monster.

Okita didn't understand. Why?

Because she was a failure before when her adoptive father praised her for her talent. She was happy. That's why she tried her hardest to become the best.

But, people leave her once she becomes the best.

One year later, people at the organization came to her adoptive father. They want her and her adoptive father to let them take her.

In the end, Okita was betrayed by people she thought were her family.

Okita used to think like that. Before, she started killing people by order of the organization. She realized how she was different from a normal human.

Because she was not a human but a clone. She was made by humans to become a monster.

When she walked into the pool of blood and flesh of the human body.

When she realized how easy it was to kill humans with her power alone.

She started to think that her adoptive family feared her.

So Okita started to find the strongest enemy she could. She wants to know her limit.

And, the woman in front of her gave Okita that wish…

The woman was crazy. She talked about how humans need to be perfected so they could be strong as another creature in this world. Humans needed to upgrade to be rivaled Gods, Dragons. Angels and Devils.

That was her existence to make sure humanity could step on the same level as God.

"So you meet him?" The woman asked Okita.

"Yeah, he looked like an ordinary human."

"Hahaha… really. That's why he is such an interesting subject. There were no humans other than him to survive that crazy experiment. We took all of the human specimens from all over the world. But, in the end, he was the only survivor… that is why he could say a successful from that experiment."

"He didn't have that high level of IQ, but his study ability was outstanding in the early day, but slowly became standard at high-level study. You can say he was an example of genius in younger days, exceptional in a teenager, but just an ordinary guy in later age."

"It looked like he knew the answer rather than learning. That's why I'm more interested in his soul than his brain. If I can research his soul… but I don't have such ability. too bad…"

Okita felt this woman talked too much, but she heard all of her conversations.

"So why can't I attack him?" Okita asked the woman who stared at her with the look, 'what is this stupid woman thinking?'

"Because you can't defeat him. Even though he looks like an ordinary human, he still has an injection that can make him strong enough to rival a dragon. So we need to weaken him a little before you fight him…"

"But I want to fight him in his good condition. If I defeated him because he was awakened, all of this was useless." Okita was protested to the woman.

"That's why musclebrain people find it hard to be pleased." The woman sighed when hearing the Okita protest.

"I just want to fight him to death. As the failure defeated the successful one."

"Okay… I understand… But, before that, we need to make sure he doesn't have any help."

"Help?"

"Yeah, they have another 'hero clone' in their side after all. So if she helped him… you can't defeat him. That's why I need your help with my experiment on this 'Medusa Eyes' so I can help you to make the other busy while you fight him."

"Hm… Good to hear that…" Okita was satisfied with what the woman explained. She can hold herself to make sure her fight doesn't have any problems.

Around them were full of corpses… they were like a mummy that didn't have any eyes. And in front of them, there are three subjects.

"Hm… I am really lucky that we find gangs that hate the same target as us… So we have this easy research subject. Hum… I think I need new data… So how about we attack one of his daughters. She was with him, right… That's perfect. I want to know how capable this human experiment could fight an excellent soldier."

This woman has another plan... Huh… She always tried to harass him.

"I just hope… I can fight to death…" Okita whispered to herself, hoping that she could have a good fight with him.

Please enjoy...

I informed you that my update will become slow. I think that I could just reduce the word, but I don't want to do that. 

I need to read some journals. Sigh... I prefer to read some novels. I finished read VN called Newton and the apple tree. It was such a blast. It not the greatest, but It was a long time for me to finish a VN again. Now, I reread VN called Comyu - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku -

It such a nostalgic one, but still enjoyable to read again I forgot some plot, after all, it was such a long time. I read that while writing this fanfic.

I have an idea for another proposal for my final project. I hope I do well this time.

Sorry for the rant...

13