Chapter 14 – Yukino Yukinoshita 3
259 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Please enjoys this chapter.

I give some a new format for this chapter and the next chapter. I will give some little heroine perspectives at the end of the chapter. I hope you like it. If you don't... please comment. 

 

While I was wondering why I could see Shizuka-sensei status. Could it have happened because I triggered something? I could see her status after I got the quest. Which means… I could get something from the system with triggered events or quests.

"So lending a helping hand to people in need. That is what this club does, huh…" Yukino talked while sitting at the chair with her book in her hand. She looked impressed with the motto of this club.

"Why don't you rejected, Hiratsuka-sensei instruction?" Asked me as I sat in the chair with some distance from her. As for Shizuka-sensei, she was gone after speaking about the Service Club. It made me think that she was in some kind of inspirational teacher manga or movie.

"I find this interesting as Hiratsuka-sensei said before, great people have an obligation to help other people. She thinks that I could help you, which means she entrusted you to me. I will correct your problems for you."

Yukino closed her book and stood up. She put her book on the table and stood there with arms crossed. Her eyes looked at me with such determination.

"So, do you think I have a problem?"

"Hm… I think you have a big problem like a womanizer. But that's no problem right now... Just like I said before… I'm so cute. Because of that, boys like me, and girls hate me. They are weak, and easy for them to feel jealous, and they quickly try to knock others down. That's why I'm going to change this world and everyone in it."

Yukino said that without restraining herself, she clearly declared her involvement with me and other people who needed help.

Since she already said that much, I had no choice but to accept it.

"So what will you do?"

Yukino looked at me. She had a clear sincerity in her eyes.

"It's been a week. We live together. As far as I know, you are different from boys that approach me because they are attracted to me. You followed our rule and put some distance. Sometimes you kinda approach me, but at the same time, you are doing annoying things like yesterday. I don't understand what you want…"

Yukino stopped her speech and stared at me.

"And I think what you're doing in school. Just like Hiratsuka-sensei said before, you're a smart student. So there's something you want, right? Something important that you go to school even if you don't need to do it."

She looked at me with such sincerity.

It was like she said to me… That she wanted to know more about me. After I saw her serious side, I felt that I needed to be honest with her.

"You know… I came from aboard, right… but I did not come from the place that some people think of. I spend my time in the Middle East and Africa. Sometimes Eastern Europe. It was a difficult life, so I want a rose-colored life full of youth."

"What is that? That's kinda abstract."

"I mean living a fulfilling real youth. Join the club, have many friends, good grades, and a nice girlfriend like that."

Yukino's face looked scary and cold even though she was smiling.

"Really? You said that in front of your fiance."

"But, that is in the name only. It's not like we are really that close or anything." I instantly retorted, hearing her accusation.

"Oh, well. Forget about that." Yukino shrugged her shoulder and continued her talk. "After one week, I don't see trying to make any friends. Most of the time, you sit in the chair or talk with Nakano-san or Yuigahama sometimes, so at least you truly try to get a nice girlfriend."

This girl sometimes had a sharp remark.

"Good grades, you could do that easily. I don't see you being interested in any club."

"You really pay attention to me."

"Of course, I am curious about the boy that was my father's chosen to become my husband in the future."

Yukino shut down my teasing with such a fast response. She was didn't even bashful or anything. What a letdown. It was not like I wasn't interested in the club, but I couldn't do that without Yukino in the same club. Joining the service club was really convenient since I would be in the same club with Yukino and do the quest at the same time.

"In that case, I think of joining this club too."

"Why?"

"Well, this club doesn't have any members so easy for me. Also, I can get to know more about you."

"Hm… Really."

Yukino looked at my face while being a bit embarrassed.

"If we are on the same page. We do it."

 

Yukino Yukinoshita felt close to you.

Affection + 10

 

In the end, we filled in our club admission and gave it to Shizuka-sensei, who looked happy. Since the club didn't have anything to do, we went home together. This was our first time walking together like this from school, even some distance between us.

I hope our relationship could progress to the day that we walked side by side.

***

The evening gradually became darker, and many stars hung high in the night sky. It was Night Time when the moon, stars, and darkness filled the skies. But nighttime in Tokyo remained far too bright. The night was filled with lights. Even when looking at the sky, the light of the star would feel weak and barely noticeable. The streetscapes there had many few modern high-rise buildings and convenience stores.

Even so, I jumped up high between buildings. Jumped over the building fence with ease and entered the building from the rooftop. It was easy for me to open the door, especially if not a digital one.

Anyway, I was walking to the inside while trying to stay quiet. Entering the room that had piled high on the desks were all sorts of computers and documents. I was skillful at handling computers. There was one guy at a past organization that was really good with hacking. He trained me really hard. I didn't have such world-class hacking ability, but at least I could get some important files from these computers that could help me.

Too bad that I didn't have all of the files that could make me found their big boss, but this file enough to make considerable controversy in this industry.

After I was done. I send this file as anonymous as many news companies in the surrounding Tokyo area from this building without even hiding it. So people could know that someone sent the file from this building. They would fight each other. I hope.

 

The weather was good from the morning. The news this morning was full of several sex scandals in Movie Industry. I could hear people talking about it on the way to the school. There were several actresses and actors from those companies who could have been over because of this scandal. Especially one big actor that held a perverted sex party with higher-ups employed from that company. It was big news since there was also some conversation about how they trick a young girl into prostitute rings.

Anyway, I made my way to school while hearing some conversation from people in that company. They really screamed at each other like crazy. Before I went home, I put some tapping devices in that building. So I could do more damage for them if I found something interesting. So they had a meeting in the morning.

Yukino was walking with me. She said that we have a club after school, after putting some distance she walked close to me after we entered the school's gate. We never got together like this, so it was kind of nice being able to walk to the classroom with Yukino.

"We need to think of our club activity. Since all of the seniors of the service club are gone, and we are the first-year members only. We didn't do club orientation, so students didn't know about us. The most reasonable thing to do is to make some pamphlets to inform our existence to the school. Can you drawing?"

"Well, I can draw to some extent."

"Okay, so you will draw, and I think of the content we will write."

"What about the drawing tools? I don't bring any. We borrow it from another club."

"Hm… We let Hiratsuka-sensei do that jobs."

We were discussing our club situations, and our discussion had ended when we arrived at the classroom. When the two of us entered the classroom together, some of my classmates stared at us intently. While the other was having their own conversation, they talked about the scandal I made.

As soon as I sat on my seat. Ichika approached. She was looking around with a worried face.

"Do you do something?" Ichika whispered in my ear. She had such a quiet voice that she needed to be this close to me in order for me to hear her. She may be worried someone heard what she said. So she talked this close. I could feel the cold stare from Yukino's seat.

I didn't know if Ichika was aware or not, but she whispered with a close gap to me that I could feel her marvelous breast.

"Well, I just talk to my acquaintance to do something."

I didn't really lie that I talked about this to Sae-sensei, and I need her permission to do this.

"Wow… that was really unexpected."

Ichika's lips motionless, she spoke softly with blank stares. She was speechless.

"Did I say to you before I would help you? There is no way I leave them alone after what they are trying to do to you."

Hearing what I said, Ichika's face suddenly blushed.

"...Mmm! R-really. That makes me happy… Is there anything I can give to you? Since I feel really grateful." She fidgeted somewhat in embarrassment.

"Hm… How about you give me an autograph after becoming a famous actress."

Ichika was smiling after hearing what I said and waved both of her hands while her face blushed slightly.

"You really smooth-talking." She said with such a low voice before telling me. "Okay… Since my autograph will be expensive in the future."

***

Other people's perspective.

Miku was sitting in her seat. She stared at the boy that helped her before. She was surprised to see him walking together with Yukinoshita-san. Ichika said that they were an acquaintance, but she thinks their relationship more closed than that.

Miku's seat was in front of him. They didn't talk too much, but one of her older sisters, Nino, and her classmate Yuigahama-san sometimes talked to him. As soon as Saku-kun sat in his seat, Ichika, who was also one of her sisters, came up to him and talked about something. Their conversation was with a low voice and quite close. Miku couldn't hear anything, but Ichika looked very happy.

Seeing her sister like that, Miku couldn't help thinking when Saku-kun held her in a princess carry.

'That's kinda embarrassing.' Miku couldn't help to think like that.

Actually, Miku wanted to talk more with him, but she didn't know how to do it. More likely, she didn't know what conversation she has with a boy since she didn't talk to the boy that much.

'Hm… I wish we could get closer."

At that time, never in Miku thought that someone somewhere heard her little wish.

15