C-c-c-combo Breaker
1.6k 24 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The growing pains had a longer onset this time. For days I whined about chest tenderness and hip pain and blessedly Laura was very sympathetic. She had this special pillow that she kept in her closet that you plugged into the wall and it would get warm, and let me tell you it became my bestest friend for the better part of a week. 

Today, though, I felt pretty okay. I had slept the longest yet and woke up feeling exceptionally well rested. I could already tell I was taller just by virtue of being able to reach the floor when I got out of bed. I stretched and scratched at my back as I walked to the bathroom, nearly jumping out of my skin as I saw someone already in the room. 

I giggled to myself as I realized my mistake; my reflection had changed so much overnight, but it was definitely me. I dragged my shirt over my head to get a better look, quickly realizing the first and most prominent source of confusion. 

Boobs. 

I didn't know what else to call it. I had a distinctly feminine silhouette now. Fukken sweet. 

I turned this way and that in the mirror admiring my figure. Everything was so cute! My ears, my tail -- I was still short, of course, but I probably wasn't done growing. Just wow. I would definitely miss this when I unraveled. 

I pulled my shirt back on and adjusted my pants; for some reason they sat higher, well above my hips now, but I seemed to remember that being normal for girls. I shrugged, giggling again as I watched my reflection giddily. I hoped I didn't unravel too soon. This would be fun. I didn't bother trying a repeat of the glamulet prank and went out to greet Laura.

"Good morning, sleeping bea--"

She stopped as she saw me, covering her mouth with a hand as her eyes sparkled with mirth. 

"Pretty sick, right?" I turned in place to give her a good look. 

"Mhmm," she hummed, not quite as enthusiastic as I had hoped. "Very… cool?"

"Hell yeah it is!" I hopped up on the back of the sofa and swung my feet. "This KT thing is wild. I look like a super cute cat girl!"

"You sure do," she agreed, turning back to the stove to flip the bacon she was frying. 

"I honestly hope I don't unravel too soon. This latest change is super fun."

I saw Laura's shoulders shake and heard her stifle a giggle as she picked at the bacon.

"What? What's so funny?"

"Nothing, Jake. I'm so glad you're having fun."

"It is fun. I don't know why I was so opposed to begin with. It's gonna suck when I unravel into an ordinary guy, tho… What do you think I'll look like? I mean obviously the ears and tail will fade. I'll probably get waaay taller too. I hope I keep the long hair at least."

Laura nodded. "Oh, I think you'll be surprised for sure."

"You think so?" I sighed, staring off into space. "I hope it's not too different than I am now. Like that would make the most sense right? I'll probably have a fairly similar figure, all things considered. Gee… it's just so cool that I get to experience looking like this before I unravel forever, though."

"Don't forget you have the glamulet." 

"Oh yeah!" I pulled it out of my pocket. "I don't know why I didn't get one of these before. I guess I thought it would be silly and vain, but now that I have it, I can go back to looking like this whenever I want." I wrinkled my nose. "I hope nobody thinks I'm a weirdo. Do you think I'm weird?"

"The weirdest." She laughed as she plated the bacon and started cracking eggs into the grease. 

"Whatever." I waved her off, though she couldn't see it. "Breakfast smells good; what's the occasion?"

"I took the day off. I actually expected you to still be miserable with growing pains, but we can still hang out and do stuff. Do you want to try shopping for some clothes while you look like this?"

"Can we?"

"Of course. You can just glamour away your cat parts and fur and then we're in business. It'll be a girl's day out."

"Sweeeet." I pulled out the glamulet and set to work eagerly. Today was gonna rock so hard. 

108