Chapter 59: Image Revamping (Part-3)
4.3k 8 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You are abducting them!?” I ask, surprised by this unexpected news.   

“Yes, we are. Madam Reagan herself informed me after Zoe and I turned in our reports yesterday,” Principal Steele tells me.   

Well, Reagan sure doesn’t like wasting any time, does she?   

“And what is she planning to do to them after that?” I ask, raising my eyebrows.   

“I don’t know that exactly, but I do have a guess. Madam Reagan will probably make you order their punishment, as the main point of this abduction is to let your enemies know that you are the leader of a powerful gang and that messing with you again will be really dangerous for them.   

“Of course, everything, including their punishment, will be pre-decided by madam, so you will just have to act like usual and remember what to say,” Principal Steele answers.   

Pre-decided, huh?  

“Showing some intimidation with numbers and beating them up— that much should be enough for normal people like them,” She adds, answering the questioning look on my face.   

Hmm… That’s it?   

“Oh, well, I guess so… Anyway, I think I can get back now. See you later,” I say with a smile.   

“Yes, later. And thank you again for the detention thing.”  

 

 

 








 

 

 

Walking down the hallway towards the cafeteria, I can feel everyone’s gaze piercing through my back. There is also a constant buzz of noise as people whispers to each other— recounting the fighting incident while occasionally pointing at me rudely.   

“You saw how bloody Johnny’s face was? Even a few of his teeth were missing. So brutal…”  

“What happened to this Caiden guy? I thought he was one of the calm ones…”  

“Finally, someone gave that fat fucker a taste of his own medicine. I never liked Caiden Black, but now…”  

“He said that those new girls are his girlfriends! All three of them! They even fought for him! But what about our Lily? Did he break up her? I hope so…”  

Not paying much attention to these noises, I walk on. Well, this much was bound to happen— After all, I kicked the ass of the biggest bully in school.   

Entering the cafeteria, I find all gang women sitting silently on their seats, eating their food again. On my table, there is an addition of Abigale, while the extra women she brought with herself earlier are sitting along with Zoe and others.   

Clearly, all of them are also attracting way more attention than before, but unlike then, no one is trying to interact with them now. Well, even though Neustadt didn’t saw them beating up Pig’s bodyguards, but everyone else did.  

“You girls okay? Those trolls didn’t hurt you, did they?” I ask, settling myself on the seat next to Abigale’s.   

“What, those guys!? Hahaha… We made them lick the dirt off the floor before they could even lift their beefy arms!” Emily says, laughing out while taking a huge bite of her sandwich simultaneously.   

“Mere high school students cannot best us in fighting skills, Jacob,” Abigale says modestly.   

“Anyway, everything went well in Amelia’s office? That teacher, Neustadt— he didn’t cause any extra trouble?”   

“No, though he was really close to bursting a few veins when Amelia kicked him out. That would have been fun to watch,” I say with a shrug.   

“Ahh!”   

Suddenly, Emily leaks a low painful voice, drops her sandwich, and place her hands against her chest as if she’s having a heart attack.   

“What happened!?” I ask worriedly, though surprisingly, Abigale and others don’t show any particular reaction to this.  

And to be honest, I wouldn’t have either, but…  

“I was wrong, those bulky guys did get me after all,” Emily answers, moaning in pain.   

“Really!? Where!?”  

“A-A couple of punches on my breasts— it’s really painful, can you please massage them? I will surely feel better…” she says, cupping her own tits while looking at me hopefully.   

…   

So, that’s what you are after, huh?  

“Oh, really? I am sure Nora or Abigale will help you with that,” I say with a strained smile, unable to hide contempt from my voice.   

“No, I need a strong massage, only a man can give me that!” Emily insists.   

Strong massage!? I know you are faking it but still, a punch gives you bruises, not crams, you know? And bruises don’t need a massage, it will just worsen the pain.   

Sigh…   

“Yeah, sure, I will massage your breasts later— Or, do you want me to do it now, in front of everyone?” I ask, raising my eyebrows.   

“You will do it!? Wow… And yes, later is fine!” Emily replies, looking really surprised.   

She obviously didn’t expect me to agree— and neither did anyone else. Nora and Valerie look amused, while Abigale raises her eyebrows questioningly.   

Well…   

“Oh, you know how Emily is—”  

“Hey! What have you done!?”  

Suddenly, an angry voice interrupts me. Looking up, I find a furious-looking Ava standing next to me with her arms folded.   

“Yes? What have I done?” I ask innocently.   

“Don’t speak as if you don’t know! Why did you brawl with Johnny, huh!? You will get expelled! What will I say to my father now!?” she asks, enraged.  

“First of all, I will beat up anyone who fucks with me, got it? I don’t have to ask you. And second, I am not getting expelled,” I say calmly.   

“What!? There’s no way that’s true, Johnny’s father is really influential!” She says, clearly not believing me.   

“There is no need for me to convince you. Just wait and see— If I continue coming to school, then I am not expelled; If I stop coming, then I am. It’s as simple as that, so stop wasting your breath and get lost.”  

Ava glares at me for a few seconds silently, before bending down, and whispering into my ears…   

“Listen, asshole. You know what I have on you, so you better not be lying about this. If you do get kicked out of school, expect a really nice farewell gift from me,” She says threateningly before storming off.   

Hmm, I don’t know how Reagan will teach this Ava a lesson, but I hope she does it soon.   

Because otherwise, I might have to…   

 

 








 

 

“That was really impressive. I thought you will mess things up and get bullied again, but you exceeded my expectations” Reagan praises me as I enter inside the car and sit next to her.   

It’s around 3:30 P.M. and the school is finally over. As expected, Reagan was waiting for me outside the school gate in a Black car, ready to take me to the gang’s base.   

“Well, thanks,” I say expressionlessly, not looking at her.   

“You clearly had a lot of pent up anger. It must be really nice to release it on the face of your enemy, right? Though I am not sure if that boy was responsible for making you that angry— maybe just a small fraction of it,” she says meaningfully, giving me an evil smirk.   

“True, just a fraction.”  

…   

“I see, you still won’t let me have my fun, will you? This will have to change… Anyway, for now, I am going to explain what you have to do once we reach the base, so listen carefully,” She says, getting on topic now that it’s clear that I won’t entertain her today.   

“As you know, the gang members have stayed behind— they will kidnap both of your enemies when they get the chance, and bring them to the base. Once everyone’s there, I want you to act like you do in front of Chloe— perverted, ruthless, and everything (though she won’t actually be there this time), and give them a good taste of your *fake personality as a gang leader before ordering to punishment them.  

“As for the punishments— I already told you in the morning that we have gathered a lot of information about both of them, and based on this information, I have decided on how we will punish them.   

“First, Johnny Bristow; we found out that your bully likes to collect wristwatches as a hobby. And that his father has bought him a really rare and expensive one recently. So, in addition to beating the pulp out of him again, we will be destroying his most treasured watch in front of his eyes (which he foolishly brought to school today to show off).   

“Now, as for your teacher, David Neustadt— well, this is something you have some experience in— Just rape his wife; Grace Neustadt as brutally as you could. And fortunately for you, this is going to be really easy— Grace won’t show any resistance to anything you do to her. After all, it was her idea.”  

…   

 

See Bella's Character Photo on my Discord.

33