Chapter 63: Image Revamping (Part-7)
4.8k 9 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Quickly, before I could lose my boner, I turn around my face to look at Grace again. She’s looking at the scene beside us in shock as well— just like almost everyone else here.  

Then, after a couple of seconds of complete silence, a huge wave of collective laughter fills the entire room. As planned, this has turned into a very amusing show for the gang women— something that wouldn’t have happened in Reagan’s plan.   

It’s clear as day that Neustadt does care for or respect his wife in any way. In fact, he doesn’t even hesitate to offer Grace as a sacrifice in order to save himself. And thus, simply raping her in front of him would’ve been useless— not nearly enough to etch fear in his mind and brain.   

“FUCK!!! IT HUUURTS! MY DICK HURTS!” Neustadt cries out in pain.   

“AHHH! HHHAAA! NOOO! IT’S INSIDE! TAKE IT OUT BASTARD… TAKE IT OUT OF MY ASS NOW!” Pig shouts, his voice turning high-pitched and weird halfway.   

“I cannot! It will… It will hurt both of us even more!” Neustadt reply, the volume of his voice falling drastically.   

“I DON’T CARE! I DON’T FUCKING CARE—”  

“Shut up!”   

Reagan barks, kicking Neustadt ass once again.   

“AAARGH!” “EEYAAAH!”  

“Wait, you know what? Go on, you can speak freely now. I will give you a kick for every word you utter,” Reagan says with a smirk.   

… 

She’s as evil as always…   

Anyway, I should start as well.  

Rubbing my cock against Grace’s pussy, I grab her attention again. She’s literally shaking the entire table from laughter right now, her voice louder than anyone.   

“S-Sorry, I got distracted there. Never thought I will see my husband fucking another guy— it looks so funny,” she apologizes, tears forming in her eyes.   

“It’s okay. Anyway, I am going in,” I tell her.   

I finally move my waist forward, forcing my hard cock inside Grace’s womanhood. Even though both of our genitals are literally dropping with fluids, my entry inside her is still not fast enough due to my rather large size.  

But still, inch by inch, I invade inside her tight meat-hole, feeling its warm pleasurable grip around my cock. Even Grace stops laughing at once— closing her eyes and arching her back involuntarily.  

Her pussy takes in more than three fourth of my cock before its tip meets her cervix— the opening to her womb.   

“It’s… It’s stretching my insides… So thick… So long… My husband has never been penetrated me this deep…” She says ecstatically, her eyebrows scrunched together.   

“SHUT YOUR TRAP, BITCH!” Neustadt roars suddenly, his rage bursting out.   

“HERE I AM FUCKING THIS PORKER AND YOU ARE PRAISING THE COCK OF YOUR RAPIST!? FUCK YOU!!”   

Damn…   

Has Neustadt finally lost it? Has his brain finally reached its limit?  

Because nothing else could explain why this idiot is yelling again just moments after Reagan threatened him.   

“W-Well, what can I do, David? His cock is incredibly big and feels amazing… I have never felt so full and dominated in my entire life… you can never even hope to match this…” Grace replies innocently, though her eyes are sparkling with mischief.   

“YOU FUCKING WHORE—”  

“What are you doing, Neustadt? Stop talking and start moving your waist. Like this, see?” I say, pulling out my penis from Grace’s vagina and thrusting it back inside.   

The way her love juices gushes out like a fountain in just a single thrust, even dripping to the floor, it’s easy to tell how aroused she is right now.   

“P-Please, don’t make me… I won’t do it—”  

“I will help him out with this, leader,” Reagan says, cutting in between Neustadt.   

“Let’s see… He spoke 30 words, so this earns him 30 kicks. I am sure he will finish inside the pig with this much.”  

“Great, sync your kicks with my thrusts,” I tell her.   

“As you wish, leader,” she replies.  

“Sync the kicks…” Neustadt mutters in shock.   

“W-Wait! Just wait a second! I-I was just talking to my wife! I never talked to that bast— I-I mean, teacher or anyone else!”   

Oh, so he did not completely lose it— just thought that it’s fine to speak with Grace however he likes.  

“Wow, 25 more kicks. I am going to enjoy this,” Reagan laughs.   

“No! No, don’t!  L-Look, this poor guy’s ass is already bleeding. Any more and it will tear apart— YIAAHHHHH!”  

Another ruthless kick.  

Damn, this is going to be brutal. I should focus on his wife for now…  

Bending forward, I grab Grace’s breasts— playing with them while continuing to fuck her pussy. Just like I ordered, every time my cock thrusts inside her, Neustadt receives a kick from Reagan— his and Pig’s scream keeps confirming this.   

On the other hand, Grace, unlike before, is not focusing on the table next to us anymore. She’s looking back at me with lust-filled eyes, moaning loudly every time my dick rubs the deepest walls of her vagina.  

“Naahan… Yes…Fuck… Fuck me harder… This is too good… I need more…” She says, her voice shaking from pleasure.   

“Hey, Neustadt, I have to say, your wife’s tits feel amazing to touch. Quite a handful and really soft. So, how about you squeeze Pig’s man-tits and tell me which pair is better?” I ask with a laugh while obliging with Grace’s request at the same time and moving my waist a bit faster.   

But Neustadt doesn’t give me a reply, continuing to scream like a madman and pretending not to hear me.   

“Tell me and I will end your punishment,” I say, giving one more dangerous sideways glance.   

His eyes widen and he immediately lunges forward, groping Pig’s chest.   

“Hey! HEY! What the fuck are you doing, fucker!?” Pig shouts in rage.  

“They’re… AAHHH… They’re… GAAHHH… They’re bigger… FUUUCK!”   

Somehow, Neustadt manages to speak out in the middle of his screams.   

*Sigh*  

“I asked which one feels better, not bigger. Well, you failed, so continue with the punishment,” I say.  

“NO! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT— AAHAAAH!!!”  

Hmm…  

Well, to be honest, Reagan has already kicked him way more than 55 times— so, we actually should stop. But well, let’s keep on going until I ejaculate.   

Not that it’s going to take too long now. I still do not have much experience in sex…   

Feeling the pressure rise at the base of my cock, I hug Grace strongly from behind.   

“Y-You’re going to cum, right? Me too…” Grace says, her body starting to tremor.   

Fuck…   

Unable to hold the pressure any longer, semen gushes out from the tip of my cock, filling up Grace’s pussy. At the same time, she also reaches an orgasm, her body convulsing in earnest now.   

“So much… is pouring in my womb… feels really warm…” she moans out.   

After a few seconds of ejaculating continuously and filling Grace’s pussy to the brim, I finally fall down on top of her, feeling light-headed and exhausted.   

“Haa… Haa… I loved it… it was the best, honestly,” Grace whispers breathlessly, an enraptured look on her face.   

Sigh… If only Lily was here instead of Grace, I would have reciprocated this. Well, the most I can say is that it was sexually pleasing.   

*THUD*  

Suddenly, a rather loud sound, different from Reagan’s kicks, resounds in the room— and silence falls again.   

“Hmm?” I mutter, looking sideways in confusion.   

Damn…   

Neustadt is lying on the floor, fainted. His ass is the size of a football now, swollen and completely red. Pig, on the other hand, seems to have fainted even before Neustadt. Though drops of blood and semen are still falling down from his ass, making a tiny pool underneath.   

Is this too much punishment for what both of them did to me?  

Nah…  

“Well, I guess we are done,” I say, feeling a bit nauseous again.   

 

 








 

 

It’s the next day and currently, I am sitting in the school cafeteria. The gang women are also here, some sitting along with me, others sitting on the tables close by— chatting among themselves.   

Just like yesterday, I can feel the gazes of people on me— muttering while pointing in my direction. Though now, I find it even easier to ignore them than before.   

Why?  

Because yesterday, I took the first major step towards my goal. And somehow, it made me realize that these people, my schoolmates— or those I know just vaguely, are living in a different world than mine, one that is separated by the existence of the gang and the things they have done to me. What they think or say doesn’t matter at all.  

…   

Anyway, as expected, both Neustadt and Pig are absent today. Yes, the gang dropped them home after they woke up, but their wounds will surely take some time to heal— bother physical and mental.   

As for Grace, after everything was done, she requested the gang to let her stay at the base for few days, saying that she doesn’t want to return to Neustadt’s house or ever see him again. I thought that Reagan would decline at once or, if she’s in a good mood, arrange some other accommodation for her— but for some reason, she actually agreed.   

So now, Grace will be living with the gang for a while…   

“I still cannot believe that madam Reagan didn’t punish you, Jacob,” Emily suddenly says.   

“Even though you didn’t follow her orders and changed her plan without consulting it with her. I wonder why.”  

“Isn’t it obvious? It’s because what Jacob did was beneficial for us. I am sure madam Reagan was impressed. I know I am,” Abigale replies in my stead, looking at me lovingly and proudly.   

“But she didn’t even praise him like she usually does when someone impresses her,” Emily says, not looking convinced.  

Abigale gives a frown at this. Reagan is indeed really strict, but she also praises people when they perform well.   

“Maybe madam Reagan is waiting to see how he does in today’s mission?” Nora asks, joining the conversation.   

“Yeah, that must be it. She must want to see how he does things overall!” Abigale agrees quickly.   

“By the way, isn’t that girl our target today, right?” she asks, looking to her left side.   

“Yeah, she’s the one” Nora replies, looking in that direction as well.   

Both of their gazes are focused on a table far to the left— where Ava and her delinquent girlfriends are sitting.   

 

See Bella's Character Photo on my Discord.

47