Chapter 67: Image Revamping (Part-11)
3.9k 2 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*  

“It’s me, Ava.”  

“Enter.”  

The door of the room opens up and Ava walks inside. She’s wearing an elegant blue dress and light makeup— looking beautiful but formal. Just like the last time, nervousness is clearly reflecting on her face, being in the presence of her father.   

“You called for me, papa?” She asks, her eyes wandering towards Reagan and others, though still not noticing me.   

“Yes, I have good news for you. But before we get to that, introduce yourself to our guests,” Mr. Leawitt says.   

Ava gives a small nod before turning sideways and looking at us properly.  

“Hello, I am Ava Leawitt. It’s nice to meet you—”  

Her gaze finally falls on me, and just like her father earlier, her eyes almost pop out of theirs sockets from surprise— all the gracefulness gone from her face in an instant.   

“What that…?” she mutters, straightening up from her small bow.   

“Nice to meet you too, Ava. I am Reagan Burling, one of the subordinates of Mr. Caiden Black, our leader,” Reagan introduces me and herself at the same time.   

“… Leader?”   

“Yes, he’s the leader of our gang. Given your current relationship, I am sure you must be really confused, but don’t worry, I will explain everything.”  

 

 








 

 

Reagan… is evil.   

Yes, I know that this shouldn’t be even mentioned by this point, but still, I cannot help but think how true it is as I witness what’s happening to Ava.   

…  

“I won’t be coming here for a while, spikey!” Ava cheerfully tells the guy standing at the entrance of the building before walking outside, ahead of us.   

The guy just gives a small nod without saying anything. There is a dark look on his face, his eyes staring down.   

He knows…   

Well, Reagan did make Mr. Leawitt inform everyone in his gang that he’s gifting away his daughter— well, everyone except Ava— so this isn’t surprising.   

And this is the main reason why Ava looks happy right now— she doesn’t know the truth. Reagan told her the exact same thing she told her Mr. Leawitt, except the fact that she’s being permanently given to me as my plaything.  

Ava thinks that she’s just ordered to work with our gang for a while to gain some actual experience (as her family won’t be involved) and that she will be welcomed back home once this “training” is over. Mr. Leawitt even promised (on Reagan’s command) to reward her with whatever she wants once she’s back.   

Though it was all just a clever trap…  

I don’t think Ava understood the meaning behind Reagan’s words— she can only come back here when either Reagan or I declare that she has “trained” enough.   

And yeah, that’s never going happen…   

Finally, I can see what Reagan’s plan was. Instead of a really brutal yet short-living punishment (like in Pig and Neustadt’s case), Ava will be punished slowly, over a long period of time. Overall, she will suffer much more than Pig and Neustadt.   

And this is why I am again acknowledging how evil Reagan is. Obviously, I am not sympathizing with Ava, she deserves what’s happening to her. But still, this is a good reminder for me to be even more careful from now on— I am going against such a devilishly clever woman after all.   

“Where are you going, boy? Our car is in the front,” Reagan says with a frown as I start walking along with Abigale and others towards the van.   

“Ava will be in the van, right?” I ask.   

“Yes, so what?”  

“Well, I want to ride along with her— give her a small taste of what’s going to happen to her from now on, you see,” I answer with a shrug.   

“You can do that when we get to the base as well,” She says, raising her eyebrows.   

“I know, but given my fake personality, I shouldn’t wait. A perverted playboy like me would surely want to enjoy his plaything as soon as he could lay his hands on her,” I tell her.   

“True, true… It’s nice to see that you want to play your part so devotedly, boy. I can only hope that you don’t have any idiotic motive behind it. You remember what I did to your girlfriend when she tried to deceive us, right? ” she says, raising her eyebrows suspiciously.   

… shit.  

“Well, as you already know, Ava blackmailed me a lot and made my life miserable. I want to get my revenge on her as well,” I say, trying my best not to stutter.   

“Oh, so that’s your reason? Well, I don’t think anyone made your life more miserable than I did— are you going to get revenge on me as well, boy?” she asks with a smirk.   

I just stare at her with a smile without replying.   

“Hahaha… Well, I would like to see you try. Anyway, go on, sit in the van. I don’t care what you do to that girl as long as she’s in one piece,” she says with a laugh before walking away.   

Fuck…   

Unfortunately, unlike what I thought, it looks like Reagan really did get a little suspicious. This must be the reason why she didn’t let me speak in front of Mr. Leawitt. Of course, I could have interrupted her as she did with me, but I didn’t want to mess things up this time— it was important that we get Ava.   

Well, anyway, I am not going home today without making any progress…   

Quickly, I jog towards the van and open the back door to get inside. As the seats are arranged along the edges, there is enough space for all the four gang women (Valerie is driving and Nora is sitting next to her on the front seat) and Ava to sit comfortably.   

“You will ride with us, Leader?” Abigale asks with a frown.   

“Yeah, I want to have a little chat with Ava,” I reply, sitting down between her and Emily.   

“Oh, so that woman isn’t coming!?” Ava, who’s sitting directly in front of me, asks with a hint of relief in her voice.   

“No, she’s in the car ahead,” I answer.   

“Great, I don’t want that bitch to look at me with her scary eyes. Anyway, care to explain what’s happening, Caidy? When did you join a gang? And more importantly, why are these women calling you their leader?” She asks, easing up more and more by the passing second.   

“Reagan told you everything, didn’t she?” I ask in a cool voice.   

“Oh, come on! There is no way I am believing that bullshit! My father can be fooled by that, but not me. I’ve known you for two years, Caiden. You’re just a powerless idiot with a cow for a girlfriend. So, tell me the truth— how the fuck is a gang backing you up now!?” she demands.   

“Hey, don’t you dare speak in that tone—”  

Abigale starts to retort angrily but I hold up a hand to stop her.   

“Let me handle this,” I say in my confident tone.   

“I don’t care if you believe Reagan or not, Ava, but don’t be conceited enough to think that I am going waste my time to convince you about anything— it might not end well for you.”  

“Oh my, look at you— trying to act all cool and calm in front of these women. I guess it’s time to reveal it to them that you’re nothing but my bitch,” Ava says, smirking while taking out her phone from the pocket of her dress.   

“So, let’s see… If you don’t want me to share the disgraceful photos of you and your girlfriend to the world, tell me the truth this immediately. Oh, and while we are at it, I also want you to call my dad in a week or two and tell him that I’ve performed splendidly in all the tasks given to me, you understand?” she asks, waving her phone threateningly.   

“Okay, is that all?” I ask.   

“You want more orders, bitch? Well then, massage my feet as well. I’ve been running around here and there all day, they are aching,” she says.   

“Fine, let’s start with this!” I say with a nod.  

For a moment, I feign to bend towards Ava’s feet, but then I suddenly lunge forward and snatch away her phone.  

“Tch… Tch… Tch… no blackmailing anymore. What are you going to do?” I ask with a laugh.   

“You little shit! How dare you touch my phone!? Give it back, motherfucker!” Ava shouts furiously.   

Her hand outstretched, she tries to lunge back at me, but the moment she raises from the seat, I kick her legs with a sweeping motion, making her trip forward.   

“Uwaaa!”  

She falls down directly on top of my lap and I quickly force her into a position in which her butt is sticking out.   

“Abigail, Emily, hold her in place. This arrogant cunt needs some good old spanking!” 

 

See Bella's Character Photo on my Discord.

43